This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Free Agents FINAL CHALLENGE

Topic » Free Agents FINAL CHALLENGE

1060 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
GET HYPED.  IT'S FINAL CHALLENGE TIME.

CHECK IN
1060 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
here
1060 days 8 hours ago
gethann
https://media.tenor.com/images/6bfb43525c2095dd6600bbe0e6fc8102/tenor.gif
1060 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
stuartlittle16
Played: 1453 times
Last Activity: 0 min ago
1060 days 8 hours ago
stuartlittle16
here :D
1060 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Welcome to the FINAL CHALLENGE of Free Agents

This final challenge will take place in 5 parts.  The first person to complete all the parts will be the winner of Free Agents.  Part 1 will give a time advantage and is not timed ITSELF.
1060 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Not the 5 parts i-
1060 days 8 hours ago
stuartlittle16
definitely going over an hour
1060 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
I'm really about to watch Ethan & Michael whoop my ass
1060 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
For Part 1, you will be jumping out of a plane 20,000 feet in the air.

I will countdown and say say *PUSHES PLAYERS OUT OF PLANE*, your goal is to say *DEPLOYS PARACHUTE* before I say *GROUND APPROACHING* 30 seconds later, but as close to that point at possible. 

The person who’s closest to that point without being late will get a 1 minute head start on the next person when the other parts begin.  Whoever is 2nd will be 1 minute behind 1st, and 1 minute ahead of third.

If you do not deploy on time, you will have to deploy the extreme emergency chute, and you will start 5 minutes after first place starts.  And you’re kinda fucked it that happens.

Parts 2-4 will take place in sequence, once you finish one part, you will be given the next one.

The first 2 people to finish part 4 will advance to part 5.  Where you will be started based on your times.  (I.e. if you beat the other person by 3 minutes, you will be given a 3 minute head start on part 5)

The first person to finish part 5 will be the WINNER of Noah’s The Challenge: Free Agents.
1060 days 8 hours ago
gethann
Jameslu
I'm really about to watch Ethan & Michael whoop my ass

no imma flop
1060 days 8 hours ago
gethann
wait lmao, so once you say deploys parachute, we have 30 seconds to post deploys parachute. We can't go above 30 but as close to 30 as possible?
1060 days 8 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Do we only have one chance deploying our parachute?
1060 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
you want to get it BEFORE I say ground approaching but after the others

so as close to 30 seconds as possible without going over
1060 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
stuartlittle16
Do we only have one chance deploying our parachute?

yes
1060 days 8 hours ago
gethann
gotchuuu

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!