This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ring #4 - Tuk Tuk Bang Bang

Topic » Ring #4 - Tuk Tuk Bang Bang

1262 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
TOMORROW @ 7 EST
DAILY CHALLENGE IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING.

David, as last place, will be competing.

Bekir, Ethan, and Nolan as the Troika will have until 6 EST to vote for Birks, Kyle, or Shane to face David.
1261 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
I have the votes...
1261 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
Bekir - Shane
Ethan - Birks
Nolan - Kyle

Alright, we have a 1-1-1 tie.  Here’s how this works.  All 3 of you have until :45 to say PUBLICLY in this forum “I switch my vote to _____”

Once someone switches their vote, that’s it, and the person they switched their vote to is going in against David.

If nobody switches their vote by :45 here, we have a DEADLOCK.  And that means The Troika has failed to do their job which means you LOSE your safety, and are eligible to get a grenade thrown at you, or be called in by David, who can pick any of your nominees OR any of you to face him.  He’ll have 6 options.
1261 days 20 hours ago
gethann
I will be voting sco :(

https://media2.giphy.com/media/26n7bviLo3cS6I2Gc/giphy.gif
1261 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
ETHAN HAS SWITCHED HIS VOTE TO SHANE

DAVID VS SHANE @ 7 EST
1261 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
CHECK IN FOR ELIMINATION

If David/Shane don't check in by 7, it's a DQ.
1261 days 20 hours ago
Dracarys
checks in
1261 days 20 hours ago
Scodawg79
Dude, I'm trying to play COD right now
1261 days 20 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Lol
1261 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok, you’re both here I’ll post the rules
1261 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
This challenge is called “Tuk Tuk Bang Bang” and here’s how it works, you have each been given a Tuk Tuk with a giant wall separating the back from the rest of the tub tuk.  Your goal is to ram yourself into the wall and make the Tuk Tuk move, so you can move 50 feet to the other side and knock over the little wall.

To ram your Tuk Tuk, simply say *RUNS INTO WALL*, doing so will move you 1 foot.

However, as seen in the actual elimination on Invasion of the Champions, if you get low and hit the Tuk Tuk, the further you’ll move it.  So if you say *GETS LOW* and THEN *RUNS INTO WALL*, you will instead move THREE feet.  You have to get low every time to move 3 feet.

Once you think you’ve made it to the other side, say *BANGS GONG* and I’ll give you a check.  If you Bang the Gong, and have not made it 50 feet, your OPPONENT wins this elimination.  So only bang it once you’ve made it.

And no, your opponent doing an action does not interrupt your having gotten low.  Say this happens:

Crypt: *GETS LOW*
Curly: *RUNS INTO WALL*
Crypt: *RUNS INTO WALL*

Crypt still moves 3 feet. 

Questions?
1261 days 20 hours ago
Scodawg79
Now?
1261 days 20 hours ago
Dracarys
ok got it x
1261 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
I mean, we can wait till your both ready lol
1261 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
you’re
1261 days 20 hours ago
Dracarys
im rdy x

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!