This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #7 - Mountain Climber

Topic » Daily Challenge #7 - Mountain..

1297 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
LIVE @ 8 EST

Neither team had a tie, therefore it's time to reveal who each team voted into elimination.

I'll also post the challenge rules right after, as I believe some of this cast might have trouble understanding them, and might need the time to fully read/understand and ask questions.
1297 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
1297 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
Sorry Christian and Kyle, you've been voted into the Inferno.

Posting comp rules.
1297 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
This challenge is called “Mountain Climber” and here’s how it works.

I will say *BLOWS HORN* at 3 points in this competition.

The first time will be to begin the challenge.
The next time will be 5 minutes after that.
And the third and final time will be 45 minutes after the second horn is blown, 50 minutes after the first horn.

Here’s what you do during that time.

——

During the 5 minute period to start the challenge between the first and second horn, you are at the base of the hill and can load up your backpack.  You can do this by putting rocks into your bag, or booking a checkpoint.

To book a checkpoint, say *books checkpoint* as many times as you want during the 5 minute period.

To grab a rock, say *places rock in bag* as many times as you want during the 5 minute period.

You can only load up a combined total of 15 rocks/checkpoints. 

When you’re done loading up, say *zips up bag*.  If you don’t zip your bag up by the second horn, you are eliminated from the challenge.  You also can not zip up your bag without at least 1 checkpoint and 1 rock.

——

On the second horn, you may begin your trek by saying  *Starts Up Mountain*.  You must wait your assigned wait period between this and the first checkpoint.

For each checkpoint you accept, you must post *grabs ticket from checkpoint* one time during the 45 minute duration of the challenge.

For every rock you grab, you must WAIT 1 minute between each post.  So for example, if I grab 5 rocks, I must wait 5 minutes after saying *grabs ticket from checkpoint* each time.  You also must wait this period after *Starts Up Mountain*.

After the final checkpoint, no need to wait, you can just say *arrives at top of mountain*.

Anyone who arrives before I say *BLOWS HORN* for the third and final time is eligible to win the challenge, and will get a score.   That score will be determined by (the amount of checkpoints) X (the amount of rocks).  In the event of a tie on this front, the winner will be whoever visited more checkpoints.  In the event of a tie on THIS front, whoever arrived at the top of the mountain first wins.

If nobody (or nobody on the team) arrives at the top of the mountain in 45 minutes, whoever arrives first will win.

Whoever does the best overall wins the deciding 1st/2nd life shield, whoever does the best on the other team wins the other life shield.

See y’all for this @ 8 EST
1297 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
CHECK IN
1297 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
Hello
1297 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hey
1297 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
*Sees 0 Bad Asses in attendance*

Well
1297 days 18 hours ago
Jxhn
It’s been 2 minutes chill the fuck out
1297 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
oop
1297 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
I was expecting to be swamped with questions, but I guess not?
1297 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
I mean idgi tbh but I’m a visual learner
1297 days 18 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Okay
1297 days 18 hours ago
3pi14159
I mean idgi tbh but I’m a visual learner
1297 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
In the first 5 minutes, you essentially decide how many times you want to post, and what you want the required wait time to be between each post.  The harder it is = the more points at the end.

At the end of 45 minutes, most points who completed it wins
1297 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
like always, I will be throwing in whoever is inact and or did not throw this challenge ty

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!