This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #4 - Don't Panic

Topic » Daily Challenge #4 - Don't..

1288 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
LIVE @ 8 EST

Neither team had a tie, therefore it's time to reveal who each team voted into elimination.
1288 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
1288 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
Sorry Colin and Patrick, you have been voted into the Inferno.

See y'all @ 8.
1288 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
CHECK IN
1288 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
hey
1288 days 15 hours ago
Dracarys
*walks in like Nany*
1288 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
hi
1288 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
I'm not even hiding how much I despise most of this cast or this season at this point.

But I'll have my revenge eventually.  Crypt and Curly know what's up.
1288 days 15 hours ago
Dracarys
....not the despisation of this cast anyways
1288 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
omg do u hate me :(
1288 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
If ur active, I like you
1288 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
This challenge is called “Don’t Panic” and here’s how it works.  Every so often, I will post a NUMBER, that number will go down by 3 every time.  I’m going to start with 60 on GO, and then 57, and then 54, etc… all the way down to 0.

The number is how many seconds you have before I post the next number.  In between each number, you must posts *KEEPS FLOATING* once, and ONLY once.  If you say *KEEPS FLOATING* TWICE, then you panicked and went too high, and you are out of the challenge.  If you miss an increment, you are also out of the challenge.   But it’s worse, I.E. someone who panicked always beats someone who missed a post, no matter how long they lasted.   If multiple people survive every round till 0, then whoever makes the first posts saying *KEEPS FLOATING* AFTER 0 will win.  If nobody makes it that far, whoever “panicked” most RECENTLY will win.  If everyone gets eliminated by missing a post, whoever got eliminated last wins.

Whoever does better between the 2 winners gets the better life shield.  Understood?
1288 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
CF: I’m not the strongest swimmer but I will try my best ❤️
1288 days 15 hours ago
nathorix
walks in
1288 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
I rlly don't get this bald
1288 days 15 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
HERE

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!