This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inferno #1 - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Topic » Inferno #1 - Mickey Mouse..

1291 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
JOHN has won the Life Shield for the Bad Asses.
John can take Honey's place in the Inferno, or leave Honey in.

CHRISTIAN has won the Life Shield for the Good Guys.
Christian can take Logan's place in the Inferno, or leave Logan in.

They will each have 10 minutes to decide.  John, your 10 minutes starts now.
1291 days 12 hours ago
Jxhn
I John still choose not to use the Life Shield.
1291 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, John has chosen not to use the Life Shield.  Christian, your 10 minutes starts now.
1291 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
honestly i would much rather be first boot going out like this so i can have an edit~

i will be using the life shield on my good friend lhooper numbers

https://66.media.tumblr.com/eeeed18b58886047499a661d94ad513b/tumblr_pdnf4mVQnS1xb8wtso1_400.gif
1291 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, our matchup

CHRISTIAN VS. HONEY
1291 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Thank you Christian šŸ˜
1291 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, tonight we are putting the HOOD in Childhood, itā€™s time for the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. 

Hereā€™s how this works.  To win this challenge, you have to be the first to do 4 tasks.  Each task is on a userā€™s SECOND blog.  How will you find these users, well they will be given to you in 4 different codes on GO.  Iā€™ll also give you each 4 ā€œMousekatoolsā€, (aka links) and each one will be able to decode one of the 4 usernames for you. 

Once you find each task, complete it as instructed there.  The first person to complete all 4 tasks, and post in THIS forum ā€œRINGS BELLā€ wins this elimination and stays in the game.  Loser becomes the first boot of The Inferno.

Note: The tasks will be posted on blogs, and i donā€™t want to post them until we are about to begin, so nobody can find them early, which is why I might need a few minutes to set up.
1291 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
GO CHRISTIAN
1291 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
and not the first time you fucking fingered me either
1291 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
https://68.media.tumblr.com/fa4c97b6aa80dc74afef25e5c14ceeb9/tumblr_oktckhosRM1vyvg1co1_400.gif
1291 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok, Christian, Honey, do you both understand and are ready?
1291 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
yeah
1291 days 11 hours ago
honeybunch1
im here what the fuck look overhead you the freak
1291 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
i heard a rumor u were scared...
1291 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, once you both post ready, I'll count you down, and post the coded usernames

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!