The makingallfall2's blog
Posts 27 posts
Jul 6, 2017
Once upon a time....
Mar 20, 2017
Post something if you remember me or know anything about me LOL....
Never ever have I ever!
Sep 10, 2016
- Blogged, begging for a gift... But I somewhat am doing so now! :(
As amazing as it may sound!
Sep 6, 2016
- I have never seen a series of Survivor of any kind...
However I have seen all series of Big Brother except season 1...
I have been quite intrigued in group games and such but playing survivor group games seems to be a bit difficult to join, as I don't know anything about the show. With that said I would never be able to win any comps with questions about Survivor series...
Anyone out there that has any group games I can join mail me the link... I want to start exploring more about them!
107 games to go...
Jul 31, 2016
- To 1000 GAMES PLAYED:
Most likely I won't have a charity... Why people may ask? Because no one gives a flying fuck about me, which i perfectly okay with. It only makes sense that people on a site like this only think of themselves first anyway. It wouldn't be a game if things were different right?
Tagged by AlyssaB
Jun 19, 2016
- Tagged by the Awesome AlyssaB
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be! This should be fun. I graduated high school in 1994, and none of you knew me!
1. Did you marry someone from your high school? No.
2. Did you car pool to school? Nope, I always drove.
3. What kind of car did you have then? 1979 Chrysler Cordoba
4. What kind of car do you have now? 1999 Isuzu Amigo & 2015 Nissan Versa Note & 2015 Kia Forte.
5. It is Friday night... What were you doing? Working.
6. It is Friday night... where are you now? Home
7. What kind of job did you have in high school? Code 25 for Wal-mart (1st job ever)
8. What kind of job do you do have now? Beer warehouse Supervisor (The only job other than Wal-Mart)
9. Were you a party animal? I would have to say yes...
10. Were you considered a flirt? Never
11. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No, no, and no.
12. Were you a nerd? a bit to myself, talked to never hazed. People knew not to.
13. Did you get suspended or expelled? No, I always did what i was supposed to in school!
14. Can you sing the fight song? Yup, but it wouldn't sound good lol.
15. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Speech communications teacher! haha he was narcoleptic during lectures and would fall asleep and wake up right back into his lecture where he would left off. It was amazing to see that! You would hear him even snoring lmao....
16. Where did you sit at lunch? We were able to go off campus. We used letters for the day where we would eat! Monday= McDonalds Tuesday = Taco Bell Wednesday = Wendy's Thursdays = Taco Bueno and Friday = Cici's (Fridays was Cici's because there really wasn't a F close enough).
17. What was your school's full name? L.D. Bell
18. What was your school's mascot? Raider
19. If you could go back and do high school again, would you? Hell NO!
20. Did you have fun at Prom your senior year? I dropped my prom date on the side of the road because she would not put out.
21. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? On occasion
22. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Nah!
23. Do you still talk to people from school? Yes
24. What are/were your school's colors? Blue and White
25. Are you tagging anyone on Tengaged? No