- (not counting ridonculous race and it'd be kind of low anyways so)
1. total drama world tour- probably the best/my favorite season overall, built on what the first two did well, expanded on it with the world tour idea, and managed to introduce PLENTY of new/fun storylines. also a good winner and overall merge cast, plus the fucking musical numbers are literally tv gold
2. total drama island- the original. best in terms of storylines and character interactions obviously belongs high on this list but isn't as good as tdwt because i have to watch owen fart every 5 minutes, and also because there's no musical numbers so it really can't compete.
3. total drama action- although more forgettable than the other two original cast seasons, total drama action is probably the best concept for any of the season just because of all the fun challenge ideas from this show LOL. i really love the movie theme and most of the cast is watchable, but the storylining of the season isn't as good and owen as a producer plant is just a waste of time
4. pahkitew island- criminally underrated, managed to actually introduce some fun ideas instead of trying to capitalize on the lolfunnyxD humor that roti/all-stars played way too hard into. honestly probably one of my all-time favorite casts, the only people i legitimately don't like are dave and... that's it. otherwise the season struggles because it doesnt have the charm of this idea that all the characters are more archetypal, a lot of these newer gen characters are just too deep for a cartoon animated reality show to handle most of the time
5. revenge of the island- i mean... i like roti? it's not bad and the cast is still ALRIGHT, i wouldn't go too much further than that. revenge of the island is just not as funny or charming as the original season without having any other way to keep me interested, because the characters just arent that fun to watch or go home early lmao
6. all-stars- sorry cartoon network, disney already released tru confessions in 2002. if i wanted to watch an autistic child with multiple personality disorder learn to fit in i would go watch that instead. all-stars is filled with dumb/boring characters that barely shined on their first season and a bunch of old-gen characters who get completely shafted in favor of watching mike and zoey as if they weren't already bad enough
Leave a comment