This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6 Challenges

Topic » Episode 6 Challenges

1328 days 1 hour ago
Katherinee_
Confessional: Why are the trees on Julie's side? Has she ever spoken to them?
1328 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
(YES BITCH JULIE IS AN ASTROLOGER and HAS CRYSTALS)
1328 days 1 hour ago
Katherinee_
(NON CANON TWITTER CONSPIRACY)
1328 days 1 hour ago
dvs194
*Ashley reaches the fourth checkpoint, a large slide puzzle. She begins working*
Ashley (Confessional): I will let the winds guide me, and they will lead me to victory.

—————

*Acacia runs up to the slide puzzle checkpoint as Ashley works on it, continuing on*
Acacia (Confessional): Slide puzzles? Come off it, I’ll just keep moving.

—————

*Julie runs up to the slide puzzle as production fixes it back to its starting state of incompletion, Ashley running off after Acacia to the final checkpoint. Julie begins working on the puzzle*
Julie (Confessional): Unless Acacia beat Ash here and got this done, which I don’t think she did, if I get this finished and just book it to the end I should be good.

—————

*Elvira runs up to the puzzle checkpoint a few minutes after Julie left it, beginning working on it. Destiny leaves the precision checkpoint, running along the path as Grant runs up to it. He begins working on it*
Grant (Confessional): I’m definitely behind, but if I can get this done quickly enough I can rush through to the finish.
1328 days 1 hour ago
dvs194
*Destiny approaches the puzzle checkpoint as Elvira leaves it, beginning to work*
Destiny (Confessional): This is my last checkpoint. Once I get this done, I can take my happy ass across the finish and snatch this W!

—————

*Acacia reaches the final checkpoint, the finish line a quarter mile ahead of her. She begins working on her final checkpoint, one that has to do with intricate block stacking*

—————

*Ashley runs up to the final checkpoint, stopping and waiting as Acacia does it*
Ashley (Confessional): This is my final checkpoint. Acacia’s ahead of me, but if I get this done quickly once she’s finished I’ll be okay.

—————

*Julie passes the mile 9 marker, grabbing her flag and continuing on*
Julie (Confessional): All I need to do is cross the finish and I’m good. Let’s get this done.

—————

*Grant finally finishes his precision throwing checkpoint, his final checkpoint completed. He starts moving down the path*
Grant (Confessional): Four more miles to go and I’m good.
1328 days 1 hour ago
dvs194
*Acacia finishes stacking her blocks, looking at the timer starting. Ashley gasps, and Acacia turns to see Julie approaching and breaking into a sprint. Acacia looks back at the timer hitting 5, signaling she completed the task. She takes off in a sprint towards the finish, having only a few meters lead on Julie as the two sprint for the clearing*

—————

*Ashley closes her eyes for a moment, humming to focus before starting her blocks, seeing how close the finish is now*

—————

*Elvira runs up to the block stacking checkpoint as Ashley works on it, waiting*

—————

*Destiny finishes her final checkpoint, starting her run the last couple miles to the finish. A few minutes later, Grant passes the fourth checkpoint, cursing at not seeing anyone as he moves on*
1328 days 1 hour ago
dvs194
*Ashley finishes stacking her blocks and they stand the time test, starting her run towards the finish. Elvira begins working on the blocks, focusing on the task*
Elvira (Confessional): I need to get this done quickly. If I don’t, I might end up in last*

—————

*Destiny passes the mile 9 mark, her breathing heavy but steady as she continues. Grant passes the 8.5 mile mark*

—————

*Acacia and Julie sprint for the finish, Julie crossing the line only a few seconds after Acacia. Alanis nods at an intern to jot down their finish times, smiling at the duo*
Alanis: Good job girls, you’re the first two to finish this first stretch of the Final. Take whatever break you need, there’s a cooler with water over there.
1328 days 1 hour ago
dvs194
*Ashley crosses the finish a few minutes after the first two. Five minutes after, Elvira crosses the finish. Destiny crosses the line a few minutes minutes after Elvira, and Grant stumbles across the finish about ten minutes later, looking completely burnt out*

Alanis: Good job you guys, you’ve all weathered the first stretch of the Final, which is not an easy feat. Tonight, this is where you will be camping. There are tents and sleeping bags in the back of the bus, and be ready to go tomorrow when the driver tells you to hop on, you’ll be riding to the next part of the challenge.
*she smiles at them before walking off, the finalists all looking exhausted*

(Head on over to the ep! Posting it shortly)
1327 days 2 hours ago
dvs194
*Alanis smiles at the challengers as they approach her, a light, cold rain beginning to fall*
Alanis: Hey guys! Did we all sleep okay?
(Five minutes for check ins)

*Acacia smiles back*
Acacia: I slept quite well, actually. You look lovely today, Alanis.
1327 days 2 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira just stares at Grant in silence instead of answering.
1327 days 2 hours ago
Piddu
No we didn't.

CF: Girl you threw us in the middle of buttfuck nowhere with literally nothing. Ofcourse we didn't sleep good!
1327 days 2 hours ago
Rain848
Slept the best we could
1327 days 2 hours ago
KingGeek
*Destiny shakes her head*
Absolutely fucking not. Shit was terrible.
*She chuckles*
1327 days 2 hours ago
dvs194
*Alanis winks at Acacia, chuckling*
Alanis: Yeah, I know it was a bit difficult for most of you. But no one said this was going to be easy. This game is meant to test your ability to endure and persevere in the face of difficult conditions, in addition to your challenge and social skills. So just keep it up.
1327 days 2 hours ago
dvs194
*Alanis grimaces as the rain begins to fall harder*
Alanis: So let’s be real, we all want to get of this rain as soon as possible, so here’s how this next stretch is going to work. You’re going to race along this path behind me, which leads another 10 miles to your next campsite. There aren’t any challenges or checkpoints along it this time. Your goal is to finish running this stretch of woods as quickly as you possibly can, enduring the physical exertion and the elements. Get ready to run, and good luck.

(Alright guys, so here is how this is going to work. This is an in-forum endurance competition (meaning it will take some time and be mildly annoying but hey you made it this far, time to commit lol).

The way it’ll work is there are 50 checkpoints. When I say go, wait a minute after that post and then post *(Character’s name) reaches the 1st checkpoint*. Once you’ve hit a minute from your last checkpoint post, you can post your next one.

I will be watching, and if your last checkpoint post doesn’t say at least a minute when you post your next one, your new one will be deleted and you will have to wait another minute before posting again. Also, if you don’t write your post exactly the way it is stated above, it will be deleted as well, so follow my guidelines.

Your goal is to post that your character has reached the final checkpoint before as many people as you can. First to finish will receive 20 points, and each consecutive finisher after will receive an additional 20 (40 for 2nd, 60 for 3rd, etc.). If an hour and a half passes from the start of the competition and you have not gotten your 50 posts in, you will receive 150 points. Reminder: like golf, your goal is to have the least amount of points. Good luck!

P.S. in between your posts you can feel free to post confessionals and whatnot, but be mindful of your time if you choose to do so)

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!