This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5 Challenges and Eliminations

Topic » Episode 5 Challenges and..

1334 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira makes her way down.

Confessional: "Well. I knew it'd happen eventually."
1334 days 18 hours ago
bad18life
-Fox looks at Elvira-
   Good luck
1334 days 18 hours ago
KingGeek
*Destiny nods, watching the elimination take place*
1334 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
She shrugs. "All I need is Cthulhu in my blood."
1334 days 18 hours ago
Piddu
*Babashook*
1334 days 18 hours ago
Rain848
*She shrugs*
You got this Elvira!
1334 days 17 hours ago
dvs194
*Alanis looks at Fox and Elvira*
Alanis: Alright you two, this is it. This elimination comp is called “Into the Woods”. You will each have a puzzle you need to complete... but you don’t have all of the pieces yet. In the forests around the Arena, those pieces are hidden. You goal is to find the missing pieces and use them to complete the puzzle. First to do so wins and takes their spot in the Final alongside the others. Let’s get you set up.
1334 days 17 hours ago
bad18life
-Fox nods-
1334 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira casually finishes adjusting her make-up and nods.
1334 days 17 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia bites her lip nervously*
Acacia (Confessional): Either way, a mate’s going home. Not a good night for me, really.

(Alright y’all, so this elimination will work much like the last few. You will receive a question. Send me the correct answer, and you receive another. Incorrect, and you must try and find the correct answer before you get the next question. The first to send the last correct answer wins. Good luck. I will be sending the first mail 2 minutes from this post)
1334 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
Confessional; My girl Elvira, better Summon those inner demons and pull Fox into the abyss.
1334 days 17 hours ago
dvs194
*Fox and Elvira run up the stairs and into the woods after checking out the puzzle*
1334 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
Elvira is nocturnal she can do this
1334 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
*Grant says a prayer for Elvira*
RIP
1334 days 17 hours ago
Katherinee_
Ashley (confessional): I expected the 2 of the boys to go after one another, but seeing this is also interesting. Elvira has been escaping the block way too many times, and while nobody else sees how she manouvers her way deeper and deeper into the game, I see everything. She is a snake and in my garden, snakes are not allowed.

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!