This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: Fear Factors

Topic » Episode 2: Fear Factors

1374 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia smiles at Yasmin*
Acacia: Hey babes. How’re you feeling?
1374 days 20 hours ago
Symmetry888
"Who would you suggest then, Fox?" Elvira asks, raising an eyebrow.
1374 days 20 hours ago
bad18life
-Fox looks at Ashley-
   So your pick is Sam and Yasmin?
1374 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
Then that adds on why even send them in?
*She looks at Ashley*
Yasmin and Sam for you guys?

Confessional: Honestly sending in Yasmin and Sam might not be too bad but I like Yasmin and if we do it I’m sure I’m going to here it from her..then we look at Black Team are like hmm should we slap them in
1374 days 20 hours ago
Katherinee_
*Ashley nods at Fox*
Yes, purple team I think.
1374 days 20 hours ago
bad18life
-Fox looks at Elvira-
   What do you guys think about Jay and Kate?
1374 days 20 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jesy would just sit there like.......*
Confessional : To be honest i was waiting for Fox to pick Sam..
1374 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Right now? Im not too sure but if someone nominates me theyre gonna get a piece of my mind.”
1374 days 20 hours ago
Symmetry888
"Jay and Kate?" she asks. "I've never talked to either of them."
1374 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
I have not talked to Kate but briefly to Jay. Honestly if we send in anyone I think black team will be chosen
1374 days 20 hours ago
bad18life
Fox: So y'all pick is going to be Grant and August?
1374 days 20 hours ago
Symmetry888
"Then let's send in Black team so that we can pick between two real threats," she tells Julie. "It's less blood on our hands. We can just tell them straight up it's because they were nominated last time."
1374 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia sighs*
Acacia: I know. I want to trust that my mates will have my back, because I get on with most of the people up there, but seeing what happened last time with Destiny I’m not so sure.
1374 days 20 hours ago
Katherinee_
Ashley (confessional): I haven't met Yasmin, but her pair was super rude to me on this same room a week ago! Like its not his business to shade my arguments towards the other house guests. Now I will tell him that I just don't like purple today, even when its actually my favorite color, just to see his reaction.
1374 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
No I’m saying they will be picked by who ever goes in they have no body like you said. So do we send them in and let them choose or make a wave

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!