This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: Fear Factors

Topic » Episode 2: Fear Factors

1356 days 11 hours ago
dvs194
*the bus rolls up and parks outside of the sprawling forest villa, the challengers hopping out and all desperately wishing for a shower, having rinsed off after the challenge but needing to really cleanse*

*Fox and Jesy, Ashley and Faith, and Elvira and Julie are directed to go up to the deliberation room before they are able to shower. Each pair must nominate a different team for possible elimination*

*the rest head into the bathrooms, beginning to take turns cleaning off while they wait for the results*
1356 days 11 hours ago
dvs194
(RP can now commence!)

*Acacia is in the shower, scrubbing at her skin and shampooing her hair twice to get everything out*
1356 days 11 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira's up in the deliberation room... deliberating.
1356 days 11 hours ago
bad18life
-Fox makes his way upstairs, taking a seat-

Confessional: That's 2 challenge wins and 1 elimination win for us. The game is getting interesting now since there is no room for error.
1356 days 11 hours ago
Rain848
*Looks at Elvira and the others*
Is there anyone we absolutely are like they need to go in
1356 days 11 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia is certain that she is entirely clean at this point, taking her towels and beginning to dry off*
Acacia (Confessional): Yeah, I’m definitely kind of bummed about not winning another challenge, considering how we performed in the first one. All in aIl I did my best though, so I suppose I’ll have to find solace in that.
1356 days 11 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira glances to her. "Well... we're pretty weak physically. Black is an all guy team, right?"
1356 days 11 hours ago
dvs194
(I’ll give tribunal til 5 PM CST to deliberate and nominate people)
1356 days 11 hours ago
Symmetry888
(so like half an hour?)
1356 days 11 hours ago
bad18life
( If my partner not here, I can make the decision myself right? )
1356 days 11 hours ago
Rain848
What are your thoughts Fox?
1356 days 11 hours ago
bad18life
-Fox looks at both Julie and Elvira while they're making their decision-
1356 days 11 hours ago
dvs194
(Yes, about 35 minutes. And yeah, whoever is here from the tribunal pairs will nominate, even if their partners aren’t here)
1356 days 11 hours ago
bad18life
Fox: Honestly every one of these teams are good. I don't think black team is the biggest threats, but I don't think they have a lot of friends either. So it'll be an easy decision for someone.
1356 days 11 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*yasmin goes to get a shower to get that disgusting stuff off her*
1356 days 11 hours ago
Symmetry888
She nods. "And as I see it... less blood on our hands, considering they were up last time as well."

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!