This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Sierra Madre

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Sierra..

548 days 20 hours ago
LindsayMiaw
Hello everyone first, I hope you are all doing well and achieving your personal goals and also here in the game!

Well, since my season I believe that a lot has changed and getting here just proves that. I also believe that between my two competitors and me, many people think that I am the one who least deserves to win, but I want to tell you how my journey here was and how I felt since the beginning of the game with everything that happened and with everyone challenges, both social, physical and psychological.

In the beginning, when I was still in the Zacatecas tribe, it was a surprise for me to meet two people that I love and have an incredible connection with, they are Speed ​​and Will, so from the beginning I imagined that I would have no difficulty taking the beginning of the game. but I also made friends with Natalie, and we hit it off right from the start, becoming allies and swearing allegiance to each other. My first impression at the beginning of this game was scary to be honest, since I was on a battlefield with people who just like me were returning for this season, for the bloodbath. But shortly after Will left, our tribe shifted focus to eliminate Wender, my good friend and the one who warned me and changed the vows was Natalie, which made me start to suspect why she was going after my friends. After the first swap, Natalie and I split up and it was then that the Taumalipas tribe was formed, where I had the great satisfaction of meeting and becoming friends with Callia and where I had the opportunity to work once again with a person I have an incredible consideration that is Dar, from my season. My tribe was made up of very strong people and we were doing really well in the challenges, but when we went to our first tribal council, that's when I really woke up to the game. That day, my name was put on the tribal council circle for the first time, because they said I was the person who was doing the least for the tribe. A fire has kindled in me ever since, where I managed to convince my fellow tribesmen to keep me in the game. During that time, my alliance with Callia and Dar only got stronger and stronger, which kept me safe until MERGE arrived, which is where, for me, the real challenge of the game began. Even with my two best allies by my side, I felt the need to expand my social cycle.
It was not an extremely easy task, me being a person who always has in mind a game as transparent as possible, it was difficult to get closer to new people and to reconnect with people who betrayed me in my season as well. But approaching Tyler was a very smart decision and we ended up becoming allies too. After waking up to the game, that's when I realized that I would need to not only work on the challenges but also on my connections within the game to not become a target, but in the top 11 of the game, Natalie the person was my first ally this season , started campaigning with other people in the tribe for me to be eliminated and when I was alerted about this, it was that I put my first target on someone and decided to step out of my comfort and safety zone and started to take action, the best and most subtle way I could. It was surprising for me to be witnessing the same thing that happened to me in my season because, I thought "I can't believe this can actually be happening twice" and it really was. Even though I was intent on gathering the votes to eliminate Natalie from the game, my allies and some connections I was creating in the game, like Niko and Jimmy, still didn't see her as a threat to the grand finale.
With Callia gone, I felt like one of my legs had been broken. I was psychologically shaken and then felt controlled by my self-sabotage. It wasn't easy,
keep me centered but that's what I had to do and thinking hard I realized we were still 4 people from the same season which gave me and them a bit of an edge.
Even so far not having had any kind of social contact with Yan, we remain as RIVALS the entire season. Thinking about a final with top 3 made up of players from season 15 would be amazing and even though it wasn't something we had planned from the beginning of the game, everything went as it should.
After Niko left, I noticed some conflicts of interest between my allies, which jeopardized my entire plan to top 3 with my now closest allies, Dar and Tyler. Natalie herself continued to be a target, but not just from me, but from most of the tribe. It was then that what I didn't expect to happen happened. Tyler used his dual vote power on Dar, causing his elimination. It was another moment when I thought it was not possible to get where I am. My structures were once again shaken, not knowing who I could really trust, I got very close to Jimmy because we created a bond after Callia was eliminated. Which makes me feel like the worst person and it was the hardest moment for me this season. He became a great ally and voting against him sucked, but I needed to think about my game and myself, so that I could at least have a little more chance with JURY. What we had planned since the top 9 was finally happening with the elimination of Natalie, our top 3 made up of season 15 players.

I mean my game was based on being as subtle and loyal as I could, with everything and everyone. Brice, it opened my eyes and I've given my all to the challenges since then and I've come very close to winning some of them. I always played my game as transparently as I could and I always expected the same, and I got it. Thank you to those who encouraged me and encouraged me to continue and believed that I am capable of getting where I am. Sorry to those I hurt, but if I was wrong, I was trying to get it right.
548 days 19 hours ago
LindsayMiaw
DAR: OMFG I love u so much! I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to work with you again and that this time we have been really loyal to each other! This teach me a lot about people and you're someone that I love to work with! But let's go to what matters, and why I think you should vote for me it's because I played a very good social game where I conquer the trust of the people, and always let them believe that still have someone in the game more strong and best in the challenges than me what make those people to become a target so this makes me almost invisible all game, where I receive a totally of 5 or 6 votes in this entire season.

NATALIE:
Harry - 5
Josh - 5
Sag - 3
Callia - 1
Niko - 3
Cam - 5
Dar - 1
Jimmy - 2
Natalie - 6

CALLIA: I think I truthly deserve to win this game because I played my game based in trust and I deserve to be here because I kept myself in the shadow all game, making the best of I could in challenges, and making the best I could to convince people to not vote me and been the most trusthfull person I could for all my allies inside the game.

HARRY: I truthly hope you give me your vote because even we didn't have talked in the game, I respect you as a person and you're gameplay as well and congrats for you're journey here. Well, I've had to make what was necessary inside my social gameplay with my allies, making them chose someone who's have been won challenges and founding Idols so this makes them looks like dangerous for finals and tried the most to stay out of the focus to be targeted for tribals bein voted only on two the entire season.

JIMMY: OMG! You're someone that I feel so many love and respect and I feel the worst person in the world to vote you in the last tribal cuz you're become to me a good friend. But I really played my game with transparency about who I am and how I like to play games, and all that we talked was truthly sincere from me. I did only voted you trying to give myself a chance to win because you're would have been the best player between the top3 if I didn't had voted you. Btw I respect you as a person and I like you a lot! Hope you can forgive me and that we can be friends <3
548 days 19 hours ago
VanHow10
Harry!

"Tyler: Your speech reads a bit like you didn’t value the relationships you built in the game. I think you played an excellent social game… Was that genuine?"

Thank you so much for asking this question. I've been terrified all day that my speech and my answers are coming off too callous and calculated. I truly did think about every option every vote and I worked hard to make the smartest choice at all times. This decision making style made the game absolutely torturous for me because of the value I've placed on the relationships that I made. I can bluster all I want about the strategic ideology that lead to me keeping Natalie or Jimmy in the game and while all that stuff is true, the motivation to find reasons to keep them was 100% based on how much I like them and how little I wanted to take any action against them.

Callia was the first new friend that I made in this game and when it became clear at merge that she and I were not going to be able to work together, I was distraught. Niko was one of my favorite new people I met in this game. Coming to the realization that I couldn't trust Niko and that he was a major roadblock to my personal game was devastating. I consider all of Dar, Jimmy, and Natalie to be straight-up buddies of mine. When it came to each of them, I could not bring myself to eliminate them until it was absolutely necessary for the sake of my game. Even the people I didn't get to talk to as much as I would have liked such as Cam, Sag, and Josh left me with warmth in my heart and a level of pain when it came to their departure.

That aspect of the game has been much, much harder on me since I returned to tengaged earlier this year. I used to lack sincerity in my relationships. I used to think I didn't know how to build genuine friendships in a group game context. Coming back, this was a skill I had managed to develop. And getting better at these games has been a major personal problem for me. Each vote has been harder than the last. I convinced myself that I'm not cut out for these games and to a large extent I think that that's true. I feel what I do to people deeply but I don't know how to say that. I come off the way I come off because I don't really know how to express myself in this context. I don't know how to tell you that you're my friend and I cherish you so I almost have to examine the game from a distance in order to just keep myself together.

I'm in this FTC because of the sincerity of the relationships that I built, not in spite of it. People wanted to stick with me because of how truly they could feel that I WANTED to stick with them. The people that I've met on this site have always been my favorite thing about it and the older I get, the more that that complicates my ability to play these games. Every single vote that I make in every single game now cuts me deep down because these aren't just avatars anymore. You people are my friends in a very real way. I can't handle what I have to do to win but I've got a fucking monkey on my back, dude! Before this year I had never made a Final Tribal Council before. The first time I ever had a chance to win, I lost a tie vote to one of my good friends. I was and am thrilled for Omar. But I can't keep hurting people just to lose these games. I came to this Rivals season to win this Rivals season. I have never lost sight of what I had to do to reach this point, even when what I had to do was the last thing on Earth I WANTED to do.

Lastly (and separately from my plea for your votes) I want to sincerely apologize for all the hurt that I have caused to people. Whether it was because I voted you out or because I made you feel undervalued in my speech. I don't like to hurt my friends. I don't want to hurt my friends. I'm sorry
548 days 19 hours ago
VanHow10
JIMMY

"What do you believe was going to be my winning jury argument that was going to beat you?"

You entered this game as a big fish. One of the major names and a humongous target. Literally the first vote our tribe went to, you were the initial target just on the back of how strong you are as a player. For you to have lasted as long as you did was phenomenal and if you had reeled off a pair of immunity wins in the finale, you would have a stupendous case to present. On top of the metagame aspect of things, you had superb social relationships with a couple of key jurors.

I know from experience that I'm not good at this part. I spoke to a lot of this in my answer to Harry's question, but I don't really know how to be sincere and not technical. I'm detail-oriented. I'm very direct in my personal and work relationships. I try to be warm but I am not a soft, fuzzy person. In the context of trying to reach a Final, these are strong qualities. But now that I'm here, they threaten to be my undoing. Like you said, jurors vote for the person they want to see win. For me, that's you. That's Callia. That's Nat, Dar, Sag. Because of the way I present my case, I knew that I entered this FTC in danger of badly hemorrhaging votes. I hope that hasn't happened. I hope that I have still done enough to deserve to win in your eyes. I hope to God that you want me to win as much as I want to win. Please, please, please. Let this time be my time. It will be so profoundly appreciated.
548 days 19 hours ago
Jacadeux
I really truly hate that I can't vote for all 3 of you. So, mission failed. I don't "want" to vote any of you more than the others. You all have very strong cases with me. I'll go think. thank you.
548 days 19 hours ago
VanHow10
"Imagine a future game where we're on the same tribe. What would you say to me to convince me to work with you?"

I feel like this answer is going to come off as a cop-out, but I have no idea. If we were to find ourselves on the same tribe in a future game and you felt you couldn't trust me, that would be every bit your right and I would respect it from you. I love (virtually) hanging out with you. I loved playing this game with you. I would hope that those feelings were reciprocated and that we would be able to work together again.

For the most part, I try to approach people on a human level rather than a game level because the human level is ultimately what matters. I played an aggressive, strategic game here but the bedrock that allowed me to build this house was human, and so am I. I'm so sorry that I've managed to lose that in the shuffle of defending my strategic game. At the end of the day, I'm just a person who has played his bleeding heart out in pursuit of a goal I've had for years but never come close to until recently.

Being able to successfully work with you in a future game would be nice, but as long as we got another chance to chat and hang out and goof off, I would have to consider that a success even if I was the first boot.
548 days 19 hours ago
VanHow10
"Your speech has thrown me for a loop, ngl. I don't know what to make of it. It's well put together and makes a strong case, but it has made me aware of just how much fakery there was in our relationship. Don't get me wrong, it was very well pulled off and definitely did the trick as far as me being to both see you as an obvious threat but be perfectly happy to see you go to the end."

I just want to emphasize that all fakery was in our game relationship. I faked nothing about the personal relationships I've cultivated in the last couple weeks. I don't know how to fake that aspect of things.

"If you had pulled the trigger and voted me out the round before, I think I could respect the S15 thing, but not keeping Dar just makes that look more fake. Being willing to sacrifice Yan before does too, like... I'm confused."

Working with Season 15 was my most sincere aim coming into the season, but life rarely hands us exactly what we want. Circumstances change constantly and refusing to move with changing circumstances is not a recipe for success in any area of life, least of all game playing. I never wanted to lose Yan, but if Yan had left I was prepared to absorb that hit. I never wanted to vote for Dar but at the time of his elimination I felt it was completely necessary in order for me to be able to reach the pinnacle of Sierra Madre.

"You're a great guy I think. Maybe that's causing some conflict between how you played the game and how you're willing to own up to how you played the game?"

I appreciate this so much. It's become clear that playing these games doesn't sit very well with the core of the man I've become. I don't know how to speak to all elements of the game I played because so much of what I had to do was in direct conflict with what I wanted to do. I appreciate that you see this and I respect whatever decision you make, but I would so love it if you could find a way to want me to win again.
548 days 19 hours ago
VanHow10
That's it for me, everybody. I'm about to get in my car and drive home from work. This will take me until right around Reunion time. I have given you and this game everything I have.

Thank you all once again for your questions, for challenging me to talk about every aspect of my game, and for any votes that I've earned. It's become clear that I've caused more harm than I ever intended and potentially more than I can even fathom and for every ounce of that pain, I apologize.

I fought my ass off to be here. Even when I was at my lowest, when I wanted to get voted out more than I wanted to breathe, I never ever stopped. I was always looking for another opportunity to improve my standing. I have bled for this, and I profoundly regret the fact that I haven't figured out how to show you my wounds. I want to represent this season so badly. Please give me that chance.

Thank you.
548 days 19 hours ago
Carrotboyo
Hey you guys I figured I should at least type something here. Congratulations to all 3 of you for making it this far! I wish all of you luck for the vote reveal and may the best castaway win!
548 days 19 hours ago
Saginator18
Hey F3! Grats on getting here! This game was a fuckin mess, so whatever you did to get here I’m sure wasn’t easy, and I have respect for each of ya. And I feel like I had really positive relationships with all 3 of ya, so its kinda sweet seeing y’all here :)

I have already casted my vote and don’t have questions. I see merits to all if you and genuinely enjoy you all sm as people. As players, though, I feel like there’s one standout for me who I am compelled to vote for. This person killed both socially and strategically imo, and tho i’d be happy to see any of you win j cuz i like yall, my choice was not too difficult ultimately.

open group

🔥: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!