This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Failures vs Favorites

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |..

864 days ago
ouijake
Why do you deserve to win over Tyler & Franz?
_________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks Rob! I think flying under the radar and keeping the heat off of me are actually some of my big selling points! I do feel like I played a pretty good social game this season, but a lot of it was subtle. For example, I think the biggest move I made was voting for Rodolph to leave at the Tribal Hourglass TC, although it may seem like the "bigger" move would have been to vote for Zach. By voting for Rodolph I cut off Tyler's biggest bond in the game and sort of forced him to choose sticking with me in the endgame. I was hoping that keeping Zach around would provide one more big shield for Franz & I to make it to the end, and although I didn't get to be part of the plan to get Zach out, ultimately Harry and Josh took the bait that I left on the hook. By doing this, Josh and Harry flipped the scales in my favor for the last two tribal councils and I had an easy path to the end that I ultimately created for myself.

I was not only able to keep the heat off of me, but when my allies wanted to target each other I was usually able to direct their sights to someone that I viewed as more likely to target me. Tyler and Franz I think were very nervous of each other at different points in the game and I always talked both of them down from going after the other. Ultimately I was not sure if this game would have a F3 or F2 and I wanted to make sure I was in the F3 with two people who would take me to the end with them, and I believe that would have been the case with both of my fellow finalists.

I think my ability to maneuver through this game with only one vote to evict is a testament to how strong I played socially. I think I was underestimated and did a good job of making myself seem non-threatening, but also knew what was going on most of the time and was only really surprised at two of the tribal councils (when Noelle left and when Zach left). I was able to get myself and to help my two strongest allies get to the end without them targeting each other, even though it made no sense for them not to target each other. While my game may be a bit more subtle than Franz & Tyler I'm proud of what I was able to accomplish and hope I've done enough to earn some of your votes!
863 days 23 hours ago
Heavenlee
Hi finalists, and congrats!

I love to see two failures make it to the end, especially ones I was allied with from the beginning.

I only have 2 questions.

Tyler: You pointed out Rodolfo was your closest connection...did you lie to me about us having a final 2 alliance?

Jake: If you knew Tyler was going to lose instead of survive the rock draw, would you still have voted out Rodolfo?
863 days 23 hours ago
ouijake
Hey Noelle! That's a great question.

I knew Franz was going to play his idol at his Tribal Council so I knew that it would be Alex or Tyler going home. This was part of my gamble to vote out Rodolfo, because I knew if Alex stayed I had 0 relationship with him. The main reason I wanted Rodolfo to leave was so he could not reunite with Tyler. I do feel like if I kept Rodolfo during this vote he would have been willing to work with me, so if I knew Tyler would have been leaving at that Tribal Council I would have been a lot more likely to take the swing at Zach with Rodolfo.
863 days 23 hours ago
Tbart
Tyler: You pointed out Rodolfo was your closest connection...did you lie to me about us having a final 2 alliance?

Hey noelle!! No I should rephrase that, Rudolfo was someone who I grew to become really close in the game with. Especially after your vote. You were my ride or die in this game and that was from day one. When I was lied to about your vote it really upset me and I think motivated me to play even harder to get revenge on our behalf. And you know damn well I did ;)

Also I want to point out about your question to Jake, I was pushing Jake heavily to vote out Zach that round but that move was not made. Taking out Zach instead of Rudolfo, someone who’s been voting with us would’ve been a much better move in my opinion
863 days 22 hours ago
ouijake
Also I want to point out about your question to Jake, I was pushing Jake heavily to vote out Zach that round but that move was not made. Taking out Zach instead of Rodolfo, someone who’s been voting with us would’ve been a much better move in my opinion

To that point, taking out Zach instead of Rodolfo was better for your game absolutely, but not necessarily for mine. Zach was after you, not me. I believe I made the decision that I think was best for my personal game at this tribal.
863 days 22 hours ago
MrRobzilla
"It wasn’t a question, I was close with Noelle. So when I was lied to about that vote and she left, it lit a fire under me to start playing the game by calling shots.

The next tribal it was my idea to split votes between Rob and Zach, two people I believed voted Noelle. I wanted a split but also zach to stay which in my voting confession I said so. It worked and Rob left...."- Tyler Speech

Tyler... you do realize i got sent to ponderosa Before Noelle... so How would i have voted for Noelle???
863 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Hey y’all!

Tyler: based on your earlier answer, it sounds as though you are saying that because you got more votes at tribals and had more people against you, that is a large reason why you deserve the win over the other two. Why do you think you got more votes than they did? Do you think it is more impressive to get votes and stay or not get many votes at all, and why?

Jake: if we can only take away one thing from your game, what should it be? What is the highlight of your game?

Franz: what was your proudest moment in the game? What moment - if any - makes you say “I did THAT”

Best of luck guys! I may ask some follow-ups
863 days 22 hours ago
Tbart
Tyler: based on your earlier answer, it sounds as though you are saying that because you got more votes at tribals and had more people against you, that is a large reason why you deserve the win over the other two. Why do you think you got more votes than they did? Do you think it is more impressive to get votes and stay or not get many votes at all, and why?

Zach that’s a really good question. I do think it’s impressive to receive little to no votes throughout the game. But often times that means you aren’t as big of a threat. I think I got votes because people saw how I was playing and didn’t want me in the game. It’s a sign of respect to have people continuously wanting you out. Sure I’d rather not receive any votes but it goes to show despite that, I still played good enough of a game to survive having votes constantly casted against me. Me getting votes doesn’t necessarily mean I played a better game. But me continuously overcoming these votes and staying goes to show why I believed I played a better game. Thanks zach!
863 days 21 hours ago
ouijake
Jake: if we can only take away one thing from your game, what should it be? What is the highlight of your game?
__________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the question Zach! If I had to pick one highlight for my game I'd say that I made it to this FTC with only one vote cast against me. Perhaps other players weren't threatened by me, but part of my strategy was to appear non-threatening and trustworthy and I think this is a huge part of why I was never looked at as a target, and usually looked at as someone to work with instead of against.
863 days 20 hours ago
franzella
Franz: what was your proudest moment in the game? What moment - if any - makes you say “I did THAT”

Anytime I play group games, I’m personally always the most proud of my challenge achievements. I won two big immunity challenges this season and helped the favorites  tribe tremendously in the first 2 challenges. Part of the reason I like to play group games is because I LOOOOOVE competition, so I am definitely most proud of myself when I win.

From a strategic standpoint, I am honestly just most impressed with how I maneuvered the game. The fact that my name was always brought up for votes but I only received 2 total this season really impresses me. All of the work I put into the pre-merge paid off for me in the post-merge, where I was never the tribe’s primary target, and could essentially relax up until the finale. I think what distances me from Tyler’s game is that he survived purely because Jake and I allowed him to survive. I survived because I put in the WORK early in to make sure I had an easy ride to the final 3, despite being seen as a threat from the very beginning.
863 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Giggles at Harry getting 5th and being bitter 😂 nothings changed đŸ€Ł
863 days 1 hour ago
Rodulph
Hi, I will tell you my perception that guided my vote 😊

My strategy was always to vote for people I thought were strong. It worked a few times but always when I told someone to make franz People disagreed, well, franz is in the final 😊 congrats Franz, played a great game. 👏

I was allied with Alex but I tried to get closer to him and he wouldn't allow it, and that made me a little insecure, even so I was always faithful. You never told me who you were trusting so I knew I wasn't your main ally.

Jake didn't believe me so I would never ally with him. I think you played a good game but I didn't have a lot of interaction with you and I didn't understand your game at times.

Good luck all, if anyone wants to reply to my comments, okay 😊😌
863 days ago
Tbart
Hey Rudolfo, actually me, tyler, is in final three not Alex lol. Was hoping I’d get a question rather than just handing your vote to Franz.

I’ll stick up one more time with all respect to Franz. I hate this concept people have of just assuming he played the best game. I think it’s a bit overrated and mine is being over looked. I really think I played the better social game than Franz. You said yourself you think people should be voting for big threats, yet I was constantly getting votes. I actually out performed Franz in nearly every challenge despite him having more wins. Franz also claims he saved me with his votes many times. But he didn’t have to, I was able to build to connection and convince these people to save me. He also had a few mistakes in this game like misplaying an idol on him during the merge round when we were back on tribes. He read the room wrong and received no votes. Your vote was always one I could count on I thought in this game, that’s why I was pushing Jake to vote out Zach instead of you that tribal. If you have any questions please ask because I don’t want people voting for the person that’s just been perceived as the better player without nearly any proof that’s been provided this final tribal council. Thanks!
862 days 23 hours ago
franzella
Rodolfo ♄ Thank you for your words.

To counter Tyler’s point about me “misplaying” my merge idol, I only played it because I wasn’t sure how the tie would work at that point in the game. I experienced a similar situation in Survivor: All-Stars where, like this season, I was on a four-person tribe and the tie vote became really convoluted and messy and I almost went home. Because I wasn’t entirely sure how the tie would work this time around/was busy driving that day, I went ahead and played my idol knowing that I wouldn’t need it for the next two votes and to guarantee myself a stress-free drive back home. For that vote specifically, Tyler you DID need my vote to stay in the game, and since I knew that Harry trusted I would vote with him,  I knew neither of you would risk voting me out at that specific point in the game. So, yes Tyler, I actually DID save you with my vote many times and I only played my idol as a security blanket in the tie knowing I couldn’t interact that much during the vote, because I was driving. Just wanted to clear that up.
862 days 23 hours ago
Tbart
And you needed my vote to be here in final 3 because I won immunity

open group

đŸ”„: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!