This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Blood Vs Water

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Blood..

1055 days 3 hours ago
Guigi
@Kevin

And my vote was stolen that night hunny...
1055 days 3 hours ago
TheKevmiester
Kevin my question to you is feel free to flatter me and inflate my ego thanks <3

This game was literally fucking yours and you did so good.  If you hadn’t chosen the bad rock I have no doubt you’d be winning, so I guess I gotta try my hardest to get the win for the almost perfect game we played together
1055 days 3 hours ago
ParvatiS
honestly, vote for Guigi to win so he can win the 150 tees to gift me thx 😘😘😘😘😘
1055 days 3 hours ago
TheKevmiester
Brady I just see your question now and I’ll get to it in a bit.  I just typed it out and for some reason I lost it all, and my phone is on 1 percent so I’ll wait a bit to type it up again
1055 days 3 hours ago
ParvatiS
This gif may not be very fitting for this situation but I needed to repost it anyway as an appreciation post for Essence because she is iconic

Not to mention, she was also the sky level tag for my tribe in the "Rainbow List" immunity challenge and helped us #Changui win ;) That's a QUEEEEN

https://i.imgflip.com/53fn8f.gif
1055 days 3 hours ago
tyleror
My last comment of this FTC..

Guigi, instead of trying to tear down Matt’s game focus more on your own! You are just showing me that you had even less grip on the game than you think… you are saying he is “lying” about his game when really you just didn’t have a clue the type of game he was playing and the connections he was making.

Kevin, a lot of comments for you but keeping it short. You cannot claim the move of Brittany going home LMAO. I had wanted Brittany out for a while because she doesn’t trust me at all and had been mad about another game. You just gave me the perfect screenshots to help ME get others on board, so thanks babe!
1055 days 3 hours ago
gethann
Kevin
Ethan- Shane from Panama

Bitch explain
1055 days 3 hours ago
ahea7561
Guigi
@Kevin

I was the only one to not vote for Abel,

I voted Nolan

And you questioned me why I blocked your vote here
1055 days 2 hours ago
Guigi
@Tyler

I’m sorry if my last comments were more about calling out Matt, I did make my speech and a few comments about what I did in this game, I just had no more questions and needed to call out the shit he said :/ sorry if I seem to be more on the attack hahaha

@Nolan

Oh I understood completely haha I was mostly doing damage control because I thought you already knew how I voted 😂
1055 days 1 hour ago
_Matt
Well Gui it’s kinda sad you need to despise someones game to get something LOL

Step on your own game and take care of your own life. Stop saying my name and talk crap.
1055 days 1 hour ago
Guigi
Matt I don’t despise your game, I’m calling you out on things that I noticed.

I’ve already said I explained my game already so what point are you trying to make here? Aren’t we both in FTC? It’s normal that I call you out on your game since we are claiming that we played the better game of the finalists and competing for the same title.
1055 days 1 hour ago
_Matt
Yes, we all answered the jury questions and I think us 3 already proved our games. Good luck Gui and Kevin 💖
1055 days ago
TheKevmiester
Kevin
Ethan- Shane from Panama

Bitch explain

It’s self explanatory
1055 days ago
TheKevmiester
I have 2 questions to ask you.

1). If the 50/50 coin worked, you would’ve been out at the f10 vote so hypothetically your game was left up to chance. Why should you get peoples votes in that case since you really lucked out there?

2). I need you to also separate your game as much from Ethans as possible. Mention how good your game was without mentioning Ethans name at all. I know you guys were close but if you want to win tonight, you need to make a name for yourself as a single entity.

@Brady
1. Yes I am here by chance.  But I used this vote and turned my game around afterwards. Not only was my game in a fifty percent chance, it was there because some other people put me there, and I was on the bottom.  After that vote, I had to turn my game around.  I was on the bottom looking for cracks, but i climbed my way to the top, which is apparent by how Tyler and Zack got 7th and 8th after they put three votes on me.

2.  My game was good on its own because of how I had control of the most powerful advantages in the game.  I knew exactly where the loved ones target was from one of the first few days and I was never threatened by it.  I also bought and used the most valuable advantage in the game, and it took out the biggest target in the game.  I also used information I had to Align myself with the two biggest targets in the game, which saved me at the tribal you went home at Brady because you were a bigger target, and you were literally a shield in front of me that night.  Had I not been aligned with the bigggest target and shield in the game, I could have been the target and I could have left the game that night.
1054 days 23 hours ago
Guigi
I may come off as straight forward and an agressive bitch but I truly do love you both and absolutely adore everyone on the jury!

Goodluck to you both, I’m moving so I might be on and off x

open group

🔥: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!