This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Blood Vs Water

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Blood..

1055 days 10 hours ago
ParvatiS
Hi final 3 <3
So I think that my vote would be fairly obvious, but I did just want to make a short little statement

Guigi,

I really couldn't be more proud of you. I am truly glad you are the one sitting there and not me and that you're finally able to brag that you beat me in a group game ;)
Coming into this game, we said that we were going to be the stars of this season and we really were! We strategized our way to the final 5, built alliances together, and planned moves when we needed to, even though it was especially difficult for you having to balance this game, work, your personal life, moving, PAINTING your new apartment, but we managed to make the most out of it and you did everything to the best of your ability!

Ever since our first group game together in 2013, we never played any together until early this year and I remember you would always tell me about the fact that you were often seen as an early target due to your reputation of how you play and that you are never afraid to make big moves and you are willing to do anything it takes for you to win. I don't think I really understood how much people saw you as a threat until we played that helllll game, Pieguy's MNRS Survivor in April where nearly everyone wanted you out right off the bat even when you were friends with most of the cast. I knew coming into C&A, it was crucial for us to avoid that by playing smart, getting people to trust that, and get rid of big targets before they tried to come for us and we did that! Especially with you, having been to every tribal except 2, it would've forced you to build trust and form strong alliances to keep you safe at all those tribals. You really cannot deny the level of social game needed in order to survive all those tribals. 

At the "Fill your piggy" immunity challenge, the fact that you received 21 coins which was by far the most out of everyone here (2nd place received only 14) shows how strong your social game was, and how you were able to make so many connections with people so that they would want to keep you safe. I was shocked myself when I saw the results and was afraid you would be targeted for being so likable and same thing when you were voted as most "untrustworthy." Your name came up a few times in this game but you managed to survive each time because they never had enough votes which shows how good you were at getting people on your side. I went back and read our duo prod chat and we worked together and strategized everyday. you were the one who said at the final 10 that we should make a deal with Ethan/Kevin before we even needed to and we did that! You created the "C&A Whores" alliance which was extremely crucial for us especially when we needed to fulfill our plans of voting for Ty. Honestly after playing this game under your shadow and seeing the kind of moves you pull off, I completely understand why the TG public is so afraid of you when it comes to gg's. You truly surprised me and I'm lowkey afraid to play another gg with you even though I know you would never target me ;)

Good luck to everyone <3 you all played a great game and I definitely had a hell of a season with many of you. thank you for making it memorable!
1055 days 10 hours ago
gethann
I'm not stupid I know how Survivor works and the fact that Ethan is using this against me is honestly so low

Girl I said one thing in Ponderosa about how I was confused about who you werebl based on all of that (because I was) and asked it as my question to give you a chance to clear it up instead of just bash you... I thought you gave a good response to it which I acknowledged and haven't said anything about it since in Ponderosa...
1055 days 9 hours ago
_Matt
Gui, stop taking credits of Summers vote LOL

Me, Ethan, Kevin and Vanessa made a chat with us four to do this plan! And this happened way earlier to tribal council. You want credits for doing the same with Callia, Ethan and Kevin, but they were allies with me, not you! We would have done that wanting you or not.

And dont call me a liar cause never in a second I offended you. And thatโ€™s not true, you are the one lying taking credits of something you didnโ€™t do.
1055 days 9 hours ago
Guigi
@Matt

I think it's very convenient of you to now all the sudden tell the jury you had an alliance with Kevin Ethan and Vanessa to blindside Tyler. I made the chat with Kev Callia and Ethan the day Nolan was voted off and we hatched that plan moments later... so who really came up with it?

I think maybe Kevin or Ethan could probably help us figure it out but as Callia said in her post, I thought about bringing in Ethan and Kevin closer to us to blindside Ty at Final 10.

Oh hunny, I'm just stating what's true. I think you are overhyping your game a lot and I'm just here to call you out on it.
1055 days 9 hours ago
Guigi
***CALLIA***

That's my best friend, she a REAL BAD BITCH. <3

2013 Callia and Guillaume would be so proud of us <3 look where we have gotten with our matching noob avis and our love for ggs <3

I'm so proud of the game I played and hopefully the jury sees it in the same light you clearly did <3
1055 days 8 hours ago
_Matt
Well you thought about it but you didnโ€™t. And you are overhyping or game too, so play fair, do not offend and tell the truth.
1055 days 8 hours ago
TheKevmiester
Kevin- even though you havenโ€™t posted yet Iโ€™ll ask a question.... why do you deserve to win this game? Because to be honest I havenโ€™t seen a single move that was strictly your own

@Nolan I do believe I made moves in this game, and Iโ€™ll explain one that was strictly my own.  Now I wasnโ€™t at this tribal, but telling Summer about how Brittany targeted him the first tribal they were at, causing Brittanh to be voted out at that tribal was a move of my own and it really helped out my game.  Even though I was partners with Ethan and we were running the same game, he made working with very difficult at some times.  He had it out for Lafierce, and if we every were put on the same merge tribe it would have been difficult to get him to not target Lafierce.  Telling tyler this info about Lafierce built a strong level of trust that was helpful, and it helped to eliminate Lafierce from the game which have me a lot more room to move around in the game with difficult ass Ethan after she was gone.
1055 days 8 hours ago
tyleror
This FTC, LMAO. I have to laugh
1055 days 8 hours ago
TheKevmiester
What would you consider to be your biggest mistake during the game? How did you recover? And why do you still deserve to win despite making said mistake?

@Zack my biggest mistake was not taking out Kind during the tribal before the merge.  Getting rid of Kind would have made Landon vulnerable at the merge, and knowing he didnโ€™t have many social connections means he would have been targeted, especially by Guigi and Callia who were more connected to each of the other single players in the game at that time.  Knowing Guigi and Callia would target him (which I do believe they would have), I could have saved him, then convinced him to use the loved ones target on callia and guigi, splitting them up early.  I recovered in the game because I had the most valuable advantage in my hands from the beginning of the game to the end,  I was able to use my idol nullifier to split Callia and Guigi up when they should have been safe.  I deserve to win because even though I didnโ€™t split up the most powerful duo the way I wanted to, I had the advantages to do it eventually.
1055 days 7 hours ago
gethann
Even though I was partners with Ethan and we were running the same game, he made working with very difficult at some times

Me difficult ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
1055 days 6 hours ago
TheKevmiester
I donโ€™t really have a question tbh, but I do want you to compare every jury member to an actual CBS Survivor Player. GOOD LUCK ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Abel I am never good at this question so here we go.
Kind- Pretty inactive so I couldnโ€™t really tell but was very social so I would say maybe Molly from IOI?
Abel- Robbed as fuck and literally perfect.  Michelle fitzgerald
Brady- Tony himself, two time winner, extreme strategic dominance.
Nolan- Played by himself and had to find his way though the cracks but it just never materialized so Jeremy from BvW
Tyler- had relationships with everyone but it caught up to you- ace from gabon
Zack- Played a very strong game and kept it under the radar- Dani boatwright
Vanessa- Played alone and played it well, wasnโ€™t afraid to make strong moves- Siera
Callia- Parvati Shallow <3<3
Ethan- Shane from Panama
1055 days 6 hours ago
Guigi
Ethan- Shane from Panama

Me stanning party animal Kevin ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ
1055 days 6 hours ago
TheKevmiester
What do you think your opponentsโ€™ best / worst moves were this game?

@Kind Iโ€™ll start with Matt
Best move- Mattโ€™s best move was getting extremely close with Ethan and not telling anyone (matt didnโ€™t even want him to tell me but he did).  This relationship is what allowed us to see him as a loyal king, which is why we worked with him all the way to the final 3
Worst move-  Mattโ€™s worst move was voting for Landon right before the merge.  He was a single, and did not need to be scared of the loved ones target.  If he would have eliminated Kind, Landon would have been an easy ass vote and such a big shield at the merge.

Now to Guigi-
Best move-  The best move was getting rid of Abel when he did.  Abel and Brady were their biggest opposition and removing Abel made Brady, the biggest target in the game, a sitting duck other than the fifty fifty coin that didnโ€™t land his way.
Worst move- Guigis worst move was turning on me and Ethan at 6 when we didnโ€™t agree on what single to remove.  It was a failed vote tie that they had to switch regardless, it caused us to target his partner leAving me and Ethan as the last duo in the game, and it forced him to rely on the last immunity challenge to make it where he is when no one has else had to rely on immunity.
1055 days 6 hours ago
Guigi
@Matt

Iโ€™m telling the truth hunny youโ€™re the one being stanned for being "underrated" and trying to tell the jury you did more than you already did.

I thought about aligning with Kev and Ethan and sending home Tyler when there would be 8 players left at the F10 round. A big difference between your "thoughts" and my plan ๐Ÿ˜‰
1055 days 6 hours ago
Guigi
@Kevin

I was the only one to not vote for Abel,

I voted Nolan

open group

๐Ÿ”ฅ: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!