This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Blood Vs Water

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Blood..

1055 days 22 hours ago
_Matt
@Abel

I donā€™t really have a question tbh, but I do want you to compare every jury member to an actual CBS Survivor Player. GOOD LUCK šŸ˜˜

Ok, lets go:
Kind - Desiree "Desi" Williams
Abel - Malcolm Freberg
Brady - Sandra Diaz-Twine
Nolan - Hayden Moss
Summer - Michele Fitzgerald
Zack - Jaclyn Schultz
Vanessa - Kara Kay
Callia - Parvati Shallow
Ethan - Devon Pinto
1055 days 21 hours ago
Kindred7
What do you think your opponentsā€™ best / worst moves were this game?
1055 days 21 hours ago
Kindred7
Iā€™m torn between the votes - Guigi has an edge though because he did work with me for part of the game. Unfortunately I didnā€™t work with the others (obviously Matt and I couldnā€™t because we were on the block at the same time and we also were never on the same tribe + Kevin I didnā€™t really get a chance to work with either), so it makes it a tough vote for me. You all did really well though
1055 days 20 hours ago
gethann
gethann
gethann
Kevin you dumb bitch you need to post
1055 days 18 hours ago
TheKevmiester
Opening Statement:

I would like to start my opening statement with my public thank you and appreciation post for Ethan.   You were literally the best partner and extremely fun to play with and made the past 20 days the best.  I knew bringing you here would be a good choice. BUT ANYWAYSSSSSSS, letā€™s talk about my game.

I had the privelege to start my game off pretty easy, only having to go to 2 tribals before the merge, but I still made my premerge COUNT.  I started the game on the returning players tribe and tried to establish social connections as soon as possible.  I talked to everyone and decided to connect to people naturally to decide who I would work with rather than forcing relations with those who I assumed would be valuable.  Forming relations, I was able to be a part of an alliance with Landon, Brittany, and Yung, and I grew very close connection to Tyler and Brady who were the two biggest targets and shields in the game.  Being in the alliance of four gave me a lot of information.  They were throwing peoples names out, Yung was in a chat with Matt, Callia, Summer, and Noelle in which heā€™d relay information back to us, and I got to be one of the first people in the game to know that Landon had the loved one target.  I was in the alliance chat when they pooled coins to buy it, but I was able to not pitch in and keep my coins for different advantages.

Brice vote:  The one and only tribal I had to attend before the swap was the Brice vote and I played this vote well.  I tried to use the unanimous vote to really bond with people, but before it was unanimous I was caught in the middle of two plans.  I had to navigate really carefully when Summers name came from my alliance.  Summer was a big target, but he was also one of the people I had found myself closest too at that point and I knew I couldnā€™t vote for him.  I agreed with the original plan to try to get numbers for Summer, but I knew I would never do that and would have flipped on my alliance before the plan went through.  The numbers werenā€™t there, so my alliance stayed on course with the Brice vote, especially because Brice was already throwing my name out to people.

After the Brice vote we had one more tribal and then the swap, where I once again got put on the winning tribe and was given safety for three more votes.  However, during this time I never stopped playing the game.  I used things that I knew to build even tighter connections with Brady and Summer, because I knew they could be the best shields and Brady especially was a LOYAL ally.  However, this did not come free.  I had to make a choice to against against my alliance begind their backs to establish this trust.  With Brady, U had to throw someone under the bus who I really trusted in order to gain Bradyā€™s trust.  One the first few days of the game, Yung sent me a message saying we shouldnā€™t allow Brady and Abel to make it to the merge intact, and he said something along the same lines in our alliance chat the day or two later.  At the second tribal council after the swap, worried for Bradyā€™s safety, I decided to tell him this information.  I knew he could be in trouble and I wanted him as a strong ally later on, so I warned him to be extra careful, which also served me well because it established a lot of trust between the two of us.  The next day, I did the same thing with Tyler. I let him now how hard Brittany was coming for him the first tribal, and I told him to watch his back around her, establishing a lot of trust with Tyler as well.

Landon vote:  This vote was actually a tricky one for me, and I was not totally happy by the outcome.  I was under the influence that no one knew about the loved ones target, but because lovely Ethan told Vanessa, word spread and Landon became a huge target because of it.  My ideal plan would have been to vote for Kind due to his large social connections.  I knew that voting for Kind would have set off a chain of reactions that benefit me the best, but people were scared of the loved ones target and decided to vote for Landon to flush it out of the game. 

Kind vote:  This vote literally is just what I could not do the previous tribal.  Kind was also pretty inactive and no one seemed to want to save him very much, so he became an easy vote to start off the merge. 

Abel and Brady mishaps:  The Abel vote for me was a weird day.  It was so quiet, and I was hearing almost nothing.  I didnā€™t want to vote for Abel due to me and Ethanā€™s connection to him, and I didnā€™t want to vote for Nolan because I didnā€™t think it was time for him and I felt like we could have worked together in a bit, or at least kept each other at a ā€œwe donā€™t target each otherā€ type of relationship.  I was going to vote for Nolan because I didnā€™t hear anything better all day, but at the very last second Abel began a Callia vote which I got behind because I just could not vote for Nolan or Abel, and we all know that vote didnā€™t go through.  The Brady vote was a lot more of a busy day.  All I heard all day was Brady and Nolan, and due to my close relation to Brady I knew that I had to vote for Nolan.  I pushed for Nolan all day, eapcially when on call with Tyler and Zach, and really thought the vote was going towards Nolan.  Obviously I was not in on the plan, and I stayed in the game due to a coin flip going my way. 

Nolan vote:  The turning point of my game.  This vote was pivotal for my game and it was perfect timing.  This was a vote where I NEEDED to work with the other duos so singles didnā€™t get an upper hand at the final 8.  This left us with only three options.  Just around this time Ethan became very close with Matt (found out about his advantages and bonded a lot, but was told to not tell ANYONE, not even me, about them talking) so we knew matt would be extremely beneficial, which he was, in the end of the game.  The next option was Vanessa, but she had been throwing names left and right, and her name had been thrown by Tyler, meaning it would be easy to turn her against Tyler when it was time to vote him out.  The last option was Nolan.  At this point it was clear I was not going to be able to work with Nolan, and to me it seemed as if him and Vanessa were a makeshift pair that I wanted to be split up.  The other duos were very on board with the plan and it was easy to boot Nolan, opening up a lot of opportunities for us to move forward.

Tyler vote:  After burning us twice in a row, it was FINALLY time for Tyler to go.  All the big targets in the game were gone and the scope was set.  At this point, we were able to break up another duo because me Ethan callia and guigi could still hold the majority.  Getting rid of Tyler basically tied Callia and Guigi to Ethan and I, and basically didnā€™t allow them to turn on us at 7 because they would be picked off next.  It also put us in a prime position to decide which singles would move forward with us which allowed us a lot of freedom on the fast forward and finale night.

Fast forward:  The Zack vote was an interesting vote.  The two duos were obviously tied together but we didnā€™t exactly know how all the singles wanted to vote.  I personally wanted matt to vote against us because I knew what exact advantages Callia and Guigi had, and I knew the exact advantages the singles had, and I knew if matt didnā€™t vote with us be could flush out every advantage other than the idol and I knew me and Ethan could nullify that.  Matt fortunately was lying to us and all the advantages were flushed which was great for my game.  The six vote was very weird.  Me callia guigi and Ethan should have all stayed together, but due to us disagreeing on which single to keep we had a large divide causing Ethan to get the votes of the other three.  Thankfully due to my immunity, Ethan getting the votes, and Mattā€™s loyalty, the other duo had to switch or else they would have most likely been split up

Finale night:  The first vote was pretty obvious.  The biggest threat and one of the biggest social players didnā€™t win the last immunity, and the trio of me matt and Ethan would have been idiots to not boot callia.  She had the idol, but since I had bought the most valuable advantage in the game, I was able to remove the biggest threat.  At final 4, it was devastating that guigi won immunity, especially because he needed it to get to the final 3.  I could only vote for matt, and matt and guigi could only vote for Ethan.  thankfully the rock draw didnā€™t eliminate me, so here I am.

Final remarks: I knew where EVERY advantage in the game was.  I was loyal on the bottom waiting to strike, and I never needed an immunity to get where I am.
1055 days 18 hours ago
TheKevmiester
ALSO I am extremely sorry for how late this is.  I was extremely busy but I didnā€™t want to post nothing. If you have any questions for me I would love to answer them :)
1055 days 18 hours ago
Russell11
@Kevin

OMG Congrats to all three of you for making it here and doing what the rest of us couldnā€™t ā¤ļø

I donā€™t really have a question tbh, but I do want you to compare every jury member to an actual CBS Survivor Player. GOOD LUCK šŸ˜˜
1055 days 18 hours ago
gethann
TheKevmiester
ALSO I am extremely sorry for how late this is.  I was extremely busy but I didnā€™t want to post nothing. If you have any questions for me I would love to answer them :)

BITCH READ THE FORUM FOR QUESTIONS
1055 days 18 hours ago
gethann
Kevin my question to you is feel free to flatter me and inflate my ego thanks <3

Also, if you use the word simp you WILL lose any chance at my jury vote
1055 days 17 hours ago
Lynn12
Good luck Kevin!
I really donā€™t have a question and sadly canā€™t give you my vote because you never talked game with me till final 6. (But I know you had a lot going on in life and good job getting to the end!!) :)
1055 days 15 hours ago
_Matt
@Kindred

Iā€™m torn between the votes - Guigi has an edge though because he did work with me for part of the game. Unfortunately I didnā€™t work with the others (obviously Matt and I couldnā€™t because we were on the block at the same time and we also were never on the same tribe + Kevin I didnā€™t really get a chance to work with either), so it makes it a tough vote for me. You all did really well though. What do you think your opponentsā€™ best / worst moves were this game?

It really sucks that we didnt get to play with each other :( Ive been through 3 different tribes and none of them were w u LOL

Well, about your question, I think that Gui's best move was winning immunity when he most needed it and also playing a good strategic game, both of us always knew where the votes were going. His worst move was saying crap about other players, like when he told Ethan that Ethan was a sheep and that Vanessa would be a 0 vote at the end. I dont think that was smart cause being rude to other players is 0 jury management honestly.

About Kevin, hist best move was on the top 8 when he took control of his own game and made the alliances that he was able to trust so he could play his game to get to the end! I think his worst moves was staying out of the loop and voting in the minority for a while before the final 8! But Kevin did play an amazing game! :)
1055 days 6 hours ago
Guigi
Ok before I answer Abel's and Kind's questions I want to clear up a few things :

1) I'm sick of hearing this whole "Guigi was rude in Ethan's pms and had bad jury management". Ok first of all, Ethan and I have had MANY conversations in a joking manner, I've been very straight forward about my sense of humor and CLEARLY anyone that would see these conversations and know me would KNOW I'm joking. I would never fucking tell someone to their face that they were "sheeping" IN A GAME IF THIS WASN'T A FRIEND. I'm not stupid I know how Survivor works and the fact that Ethan is using this against me is honestly so low but genius for him to try to get you all to not vote for me. For Vanessa, I was trying to justify my reasonings to want to keep Vanessa in the game to Ethan who I knew would vote against me for the remaining of the game. Do I think Vanessa would get 0 votes? No bc if I was on the jury, I'd respect her game for sure since we actually worked together and pulled moves together.

2) The whole Ty vote. I'm honestly flabbergasted at the fact that people are like : "You can't claim this vote bc we all thought about it and attempted it the round before..... Is that how claiming works? If this is really how you "claim" a move, then no one could ever claim ANYTHING lol. I said I was the instigator into that move FOR THE ROUND IT HAPPENED bc I (ME) formed the Whores Chat that was the key of the Ty blindside. Of course, Vanessa or Matt or anyone else could of thought about it before but they NEVER approached me with a concrete plan before I approached VANESSA (not Matt, Matt was not part of the plan until Ethan filled him in a few hours before the reading of the votes). All I'm saying is the talks and the actual actions for Ty's blindside for that round were not started by Matt, they were started by me and without Callia, Ethan, Kev and I, this plan would of flopped just like the "plans" Matt made against me that FLOPPED.
1055 days 6 hours ago
Guigi
I think the jury should based their votes on the actual facts that we all know to this day and not on some sweet talking and clear sucking up.

I played hard from day 1 coming in with a target on my back, I had great relationships from the original Alikio pre-swap and the new Alikio post-swap that kept me safe and out of danger. I worked my ass off when my name was mentioned to keep myself safe, I went to 15/17 TRIBAL COUNCILS THIS SEASON and made it out alive. I found the first Alikio idol in a matter of minutes, I strategized every day with many of you but most importantly my partner with who we carved the best strategy to get to the end together. I was super busy irl but still managed to utilize my time to deepen my bonds and make the best moves to advance mine and my closest allies in this game. I knew I had to play a deceitful game but I would NEVER NEVER disrespect someone out of nowhere, I'm not that type of person and I hope you guys see that. I zigged when I had to zig and I zagged when I had to zag.

If this was a popularity contest, then Matt would win hands down. He's clearly more liked by you guys and I get it, I love Matt. But this is Survivor and I definitely think I had more control and knowledge in the game and I had to fight a lot harder than he did to be here. Both finalists' games cannot match up to mine and this is why I think I deserve your vote.

Namaste.
1055 days 5 hours ago
Guigi
***ABEL***

Kind - Hali Ford, Everyone liked her as a person but coming in merge, she was just a clear outsider and people weren't willing to risk their game to save her :x

Abel - Abi-Maria Gomez/Kelley Wentworth - The villainous and "can explode at any moment" side of Abi but the logical/strategical side of Kelley.

Brady - Domenick Abbate - Someone that clearly deserved their win for their control over the game and clear mind that allowed to see the best moves to make.

Nolan - Spencer Bledsoe - A strong strategical and physical player that was just too scary to take anywhere deep into the game.

Ty - Cirie Fields - Likeable all-around and way too good at manipulating people to do what they want. With this kind of combinaison, it's hard to want to keep around bc you know it can happen to you at any moment.

Zack - Natalie Bolton - Went down swinging and never gave up. A lil mischievous side to you and a strong strategical side to you.

Vanessa - Stephenie Lagrossa (Palau) - Had one of the hardest path but still made it deep into the game. Someone that utilized her social nature to create bonds with the people she needed close to her.

Callia - Amanda Kimmel - The Amanda to my Parvati hahahaha <3 The greatest duo this series will ever see, you definitely had a mind for the game and you were the brawn/brain behind our operation. You never gave up and I admire that about you.

Ethan - Tai Trang - Someone that seem to be very genuine and a sweetie but is still here to play. He will lie, cheat and steal to get that Sia cheek but appear nice and friendly to the cameras.
1055 days 5 hours ago
Guigi
***KIND***

What do you think your opponentsā€™ best / worst moves were this game?

Matt - I think it's easy to see that Matt's best move was creating those very deep bonds with people. It's been shown he has bonds with Kevin, Brady and Ty/Zack. I think Matt's worst move might be his lying at FTC/ lack of control in this game until the end game. I'm not afraid to expose his lies and the jury will see that he pretty much rolled over and had 0 impact on the Ty or the Zack vote.

Kevin - Kevin's best move was probably the idol nullifier move or linking up to Callia and I to take out Ty. Those 2 moves were gamechangers and completely switched the power in this game. Kevin's worst move is arguably his 2 day late FTC appearance... and his lack of social bonds he made with people.

open group

šŸ”„: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!