This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PREMIERE | All Stars

Topic » PREMIERE | All Stars

1251 days 12 hours ago
ParvatiS
here
1251 days 12 hours ago
TMAN54445
is richard hatching the whole game
1251 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
Welcome to the PREMIERE of C&A Survivor VI: All Stars!

https://i.imgflip.com/4oeygx.gif
1251 days 12 hours ago
franzella
*claps and laughs*
1251 days 12 hours ago
Jaychris
Yasss
1251 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
For the sixth time in our lives, we decided to embark on the adventure of being hosts and to make this adventure even more interesting, 22 All Stars packed up and are about to go on a journey.
1251 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
As we know, All Stars is a season about celebrating the past and this would not be a C&A Celebration if we did not bring our best players back, also our brilliant twists!
1251 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
During the season you will visit great places in the history of C&A Survivor such as the Solar System, The Heavenly Portal, The Delilah Forest and the most hated of all, The Cage.

For now, what you need to know is that The Cage is back until FINAL 10. If you hate The Cage, fight to not be trapped in it, if you don't know The Cage, avoid being inside it.
1251 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hi
1251 days 12 hours ago
CruelSummer
oh no
1251 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
CAGE RULES!

Throughout the game until FINAL 10, during ALL LIVE challenges, Chander OR Ali will post a forum called "The cage is open!" At random times.

As soon as you see this, you should post "Send @_____ to the cage".

If you are the first to post this correctly containing the name of the player you want to send to the cage, that player will be arrested and unable to continue participating in the challenge, where they will only leave the cage after the immunity challenge. That player will participate in the Tribal council if their tribe loses the challenge BUT they will lose their vote unless they manage to get rid of the cage.

To get rid of the cage, return to the challenge and earn their vote back, the player who is locked up must choose between spamming or solving a 70 pieces puzzle.

If this player choose the spamming part, they must create a blog with the name "C&A Survivor: All Stars" and on this blog he must get 8 people out of that cast to comment "I open the cage for @____". Once the player gets all the comments, they must post the link to their blog in the challenge forum in order to continue participating in the immunity challenge. In order to earn their vote back, the player must get only 4 people to get they out of the cage.

Which means:

With 4 people saying "I open the cage for @____", they will recover their vote
With 8 people saying  "I open the cage for @____", they will return to the challenge.

NOTE:

You MUST get it BEFORE the challenge is over and for it to count you MUST post the link of the blog in the cage forum.

https://i.picasion.com/pic90/9e1d9b8a8de86cbee25a7e4c747ae899.gif
1251 days 12 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
THE CAGEEEEEEE CAN NOT WAITTTT
1251 days 12 hours ago
franzella
*gasps*
1251 days 12 hours ago
tokio
The idols for this season will also work as they did in a former twist. We鈥檙e once again playing with HALF IDOLS!

Welcome to the  Half Idols twist.

In each tribe, two halves of idols will be hidden in the oldest blog of tengaged users.  The half of the idol does not work as a regular idol, if you play only the half of an idol, you will only cancel half of the votes you got.

Example: if you receive 4 votes and use half the idol, you still get 2 votes.

For you to get a complete idol that can cancel all votes you got, you must find both halfs or unite your half with someone else half.

To join the idols the two members who own half of the idols should send an email to Tokio and Chandler with the following sentence:

"I'm joining my half of the idol with the other half of" @user " and under the sentence you must decide with which participant the immunity idol will be. Only that person can play the idol.

You can ALSO join the halfs during the live reading of the votes!

# The idol halves will be hidden at the end of the first immunity challenge.
# Halves of idols are valid until F7
# Complete immunity idols are valid until F5
#If you get only one vote and play an half idol, this single vote will be canceled.
NOTE: If you you receive a odd number of votes we鈥檒l take the middle number as the one to cancel
Example: 5 votes (1,2,*3*,4,5) 7 votes (1,2,3,*4*,5,6,7)
1251 days 12 hours ago
OhNatalie
Omg thats a gross twist

open group

馃敟: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!