This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PREMIERE - Canary Islands

Topic » PREMIERE - Canary Islands

1392 days 7 hours ago
Oswald19
Welcome back returnees! Yaya!
1392 days 7 hours ago
Ari_
Yay, we are all double digits victims lol
1392 days 7 hours ago
TMAN54445
hi
1392 days 7 hours ago
ytrewq111
Thank you :)
1392 days 7 hours ago
tokio
Welcome to the CAGE TWIST!

Throughout the game until FINAL 8, during ALL LIVE challenges, Chander OR Ali will post the phrase "The cage is open!" At random times.

As soon as you see this phrase, you should post "Send @_____ to the cage".

If you are the first to post this correctly containing the name of the player you want to send to the cage, that player will be arrested and unable to continue participating in the challenge, where they will only leave the cage after the immunity challenge. That player will participate in the Tribal council if his tribe loses the challenge BUT they will lose their vote unless they manage to get rid of the cage.

To get rid of the cage, return to the challenge and ear their vote back, the player who is locked up must create a blog with the name "C&A Survivor: Canary Islands" and on this blog he must get 10 people out of that cast to comment "I open the cage for @____". Once the player gets all the comments, they must post the link to their blog in the challenge forum in order to continue participating in the immunity challenge. In order to earn their vote back, the player must get only 5 people to get they out of the cage.

Which means:

With 5 people saying "I open the cage for @____", they will recover their vote
With 10 people saying  "I open the cage for @____", they will return to the challenge.

NOTE:

You MUST get it BEFORE the challenge is over and for it to count you MUST post the link of the blog in the immunity challenge forum once you get 5 messages and then ONCE AGAIN, when you get all the 10.

https://i.picasion.com/pic90/9e1d9b8a8de86cbee25a7e4c747ae899.gif
1392 days 7 hours ago
CruelSummer
oh wow that is cool!
1392 days 7 hours ago
franzella
*screams*
1392 days 7 hours ago
Ari_
cool twist
1392 days 7 hours ago
ytrewq111
And I thought last season was crazy
1392 days 7 hours ago
CruelSummer
anyone else watching bb? <3
1392 days 7 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
Wow!
1392 days 7 hours ago
Chandelier
Now that we know our twist and cast, we have something to announce!

Yesterday we gave a non challenge to our returnee players. They had to solve a puzzle and the faster one would have a decision to make tonight.
1392 days 7 hours ago
crazybone5000
we love a cage moment
1392 days 7 hours ago
TMAN54445
lock it tight daddy chandler
1392 days 7 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
TEA

open group

C&A Survivor XXIII

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!