This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | All Stars

Topic » REUNION | All Stars

1270 days 3 hours ago
franzella
me reacting to brady’s win:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/20a9aad975cc3159cae4a7cc278e08eb/tumblr_omjcfzPfBV1w7ty5ho4_400.gif
1270 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
franzella
chan and ali, who did y’all think was going to win before the season and who did y’all want to win

Ok so I didn't had a for sure guess of who was winning but I remember saying Tyler had a strong chance at this.

As long as who I wanted to see winning... I rooted a lot for Summer and Callia to win because they were two people that I was looking forward to seeing playing again since before the All Stars selection started
1270 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
CruelSummer
Chandler, what was your favorite tribal council of the season?

This will be answered in the awards OOP
1270 days 3 hours ago
CruelSummer
Tyler I honestly think you should NOT regret taking brady. If your friendship was more important than I think that’s just as good
1270 days 3 hours ago
tokio
Questions for the hosts:

1. favorite thing about me
2. which season was your favorite and why

I love how dedicated you are in the season, you are one of the best players that has gone through the entire cast. And my favorite season without a doubt is ALL STARS!
1270 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
Tyler honestly played an amazing game
1270 days 3 hours ago
franzella
who were y’all most shocked to see go pre-merge?
1270 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
FUN FACT

Kai is the only person to ever win the final immunity challenge and never won in this series
1270 days 3 hours ago
CruelSummer
As long as who I wanted to see winning... I rooted a lot for Summer and Callia to win because they were two people that I was looking forward to seeing playing again since before the All Stars selection started

Love you Chan <3333 sorry I couldn’t do it :(
1270 days 3 hours ago
Kmartt
Actually chan i won final immunity and lost twice king
1270 days 3 hours ago
franzella
summer flopped but wbk
1270 days 3 hours ago
tokio
Kmartt
Do you think I'm one of the better players in C&A history because of my longevity in both games (yes this is an ego booster)

I think that during the two seasons you were amazing, but I don't know what happens to you at the end of the game, for wanting to take such a dangerous person by your side, but I really respect your game and how dedicated you are.
1270 days 3 hours ago
Kmartt
Oh also can you give a runner up ranking from all seasons i never see those
1270 days 3 hours ago
CruelSummer
Franz you mastered the floater game so Gratz on that <3
1270 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
If summer was the one they were rooting for then gosh I was def hated lol

open group

C&A Survivor XXIII

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!