This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals |Canary Islands

Topic » Confessionals |Canary Islands

1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

First, this challenge SUCKS!! I hate spamming LOL. But my tribe is in the lead so I am hoping we can hold onto it!

This making alliances thing is basically to easy! I would say right now my main girl would be Summer; however, I have been talking to Steve about fantasy football over the last couple of hours and I really like him. He says that he is willing to work with me as well. So those two are my main (besides Logan which we obvi are still working together)

I also have an alliance with Ari and Zach. Ari seems cool and Zach is kinda quiet however he is with Summer so I need to be careful.

I really hope Riley is doing okay on the other tribe. I am still looking forward to meeting up with him again and continuing to play this game with him!

A couple of nights ago I was scared Tyler may have ruined my game, but I feel more confident then ever now! I think that I could go far in this game! My social game is on point, strategic game isn't bad, now I just need to pick up my phyiscal game and I have the complete package!
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSummer]

Tribe swap time! I was telling Scott yesterday that I expected to see a swap soon, but I didn鈥檛 expect it last night! I was honestly praying that I鈥檇 end up in a tribe with a lot of Tenerife members, and I got sooo unlucky. I landed with Zach, the one person I talk to the least. I feel like Zach does not worry too much about the game right now, because he is not very active which is totally fine, but that isn鈥檛 really the kind of person I wanna work with long term. As soon as the swap hit, I made sure to rally the minority which was me, Jake, Logan, and Zach. This gives us at least a tie, and our goal is to spend time finding a crack and seeing who we can pull from the four old Alegranza. So far, it seems like we will be able to pull either Ari or Steve, so I鈥檓 feeling hopeful about this new tribe so far.

My main strategy in this game I鈥檓 learning is going to be playing up my social game. I think I am making good connections with these players, because it鈥檚 what I enjoy doing. I love getting to meet new people, and making friends, which is great for keeping my name out of peoples mouth as well. However, strategy game is going to be important to manage those friendships, especially when I have to stab these people in the back later.

I know it is early but with my advantage, hidden immunity idol, and strong social relationships I have a feeling I can take myself far in this game!
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

DAMNIT! I lost again! Am I going to go to every single tribal this season??? I F****** spammed my ass off and if I go home tomorrow I will be so pissed!

I think I am pretty close to Summer and Steve! I think that I will always have Logan too, so right there is 4! Plus Summer and Zach were on the same tribe so hopefully that is 5 and is solid! That way we can control this vote!

Summer and I have been talking and we agree that it is between Ari, Junior, and King.  We will see who we decide... STAY TUNED!
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Logan/lhooper902976]

Honestly this swap was bad for me and for just about everyone not in a majority on their tribe. Both tribes have a 4-2-2 and I'm stuck with Jake who I can't fully trust, I rather would've wanted Riley since I trust him and he has an idol.  Now it's a clash for power as my tribe lost. Hopefully everything goes as plan and junior goes since I don't want to swim with the fishes just yet .
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Ari/Ari_]

i think i am in a good position in my new tribe, there are some people who really want to work with me .. for some reason, so I will just go with them. As long as it's not me, idc who goes.
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
EPISODE 5
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

F*CK YESSSSS! I have found an idol! After finding the first one for Riley, I have found one for myself! I am a guessing KING! I am not going to tell anyone about this one. I have several different alliances going on
so I feel like someone would tell me if I was the target.

I am pretty pissed off that I was put in the cage! Think god we won the challenge. I recently found out from Summer that King and Nathan are hosting a group game together and are really good friends. Which is probably why I went into the cage? Because King thinks I voted him.

King has just put a MAJOR target on his back because if we lose again then I want him outta here! Then I will be after Nathan in the merge! King thinks he is running this game with an alliance between him, Steve, Summer, and Ari HOWEVER... Summer is really with me SO HAHA KING. Do NOT come at me!
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Scott/gbpackxlvchamps]

So yesterday we finally lose a challenge and we are off to tribal.  Honestly, I don't trust anyone on this new Tenerife tribe other than Ozzy.   Nathan was in the minority last vote on OG Tenerife, and Isaac was added to OG Tenerife after the fact.     Am I concerned that the other 4 may all be together?  Not really.   I would rather not make any waves at this point considering I am fairly confident that we won't be going to any more than 1 tribal council before a merge.  I'm pretty good with the others socially, so I doubt I will be a target.
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Logan/lhooper902976]

Well it's good to win immunity. During the challenge people realized how close Nathan and King since King thinks it was Jake who voted him,  which isn't good for me since I WON THEIR LAST SEASON!! Honestly I don't want to be associated with them so hopefully I keep people convinced I'm not with them. Anyways I'm pretty sure this idol definitely has been found which is a shame since I wanted to find one.
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
EPISODE 6
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

So we may be going back to tribal tonight HOWEVER it is MY idea!

This is the reason. I believe that Scott, Ozzy, and Nathan are a STRONG 3. King is VERY VERY close to Nathan so he will jump to them as soon as merge happens (which I assume will be sometime soon!). So I went to Logan and Summer and asked if they would consider throwing the challenge tonight, so we can vote out King.

Summer, Zach, me and Logan would all vote King and that would be enough. However, I believe that Steve would also vote with me. Which is a plus.

I wanna keep Steve around as long as possible because he is just an extra vote for me right now. He is busy doing personal life stuff, so I benefit greatly off of that!

We will see if we decide to throw tonight. We just have to be careful of the stupid CAGE. I hate that thing.
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSummer]

Everything is going well for now in the game. I鈥檓 in two chats on my tribe with the opposite sides, and right now I am loyal to Jake/Logan/Zach over Ari/King. We actually threw the challenge today to vote out King, but Steve leaving works in our favor too I guess?

At this point, everyone is beginning to talk about the merge. As of right now I believe I鈥檓 in a good spot because I have Scott/Ozzy wanting me to work with them at the merge, and Jake/Logan wanting me to work with them. My true loyalty is going to be to my girl Franny, no matter what. I believe I am going to be a swing vote when the merge comes around and I am getting nervous about how to play the middle without making too many enemies and keeping myself on top.

When it comes to the idol, I am honestly so confused. Franny told me the idol on the Alegranza tribe was in group 1, and she even showed me a screenshot of her clue. So I wasted a bunch of guesses in group 1, and then found out the idol was in group 2? I guess I did not understand that the clues reset when the tribe swap happened.. anyways, now that I think I found out the right answer I think the idol was found already. I am not sure who has it.

I am still focusing on my social game and trying to figure out who I need to work with that will put me and Franny on a path to finals. Plus, I have my idol and Franny and I both hold an extra vote power if we need it.

open group

馃敟: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!