This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals |Canary Islands

Topic » Confessionals |Canary Islands

1323 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
[Ari/Ari_]

basicly i told jake i am voting riley but i told riley i am voting alfie. I told alfie and scott i am voting jake. Chris is asking me who i am voting and i .. don't have him included in any of the 3 different plans, so i can just tell him 4th name or to not say anything lmao. I also told riley i have an idol, so i can remove possible votes for me so .. mess? yes!
I am worried it will be 4-4 and i will screw myself oof .. but i dont want to use my extra vote ffs
1323 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
EPISODE 8
1323 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.... So I need to do some major damage control. I was the only one to vote for Riley! So my plan did not work!

I think Ari, Alfie and Scott  voted for me.
Ari's extra vote was for Logan
Then Riley Chris and Logan for Ari.

That was SUPER close and I am glad that I played my idol. I was afraid I was going to waste it but I didn't. I am playing like a villain this season and I do not like it. I need to stay loyal with Riley or I will end up going home.

I think my game is coming to an end. No one, besides Summer, wants to work with me. I am trying to get King to get an alliance going.

We will see
1323 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
[King/Shawnlolpop123]

Honestly I just made a iconic F2 with Jake now that he鈥檚 happy and staying in the game cause he鈥檚 honestly so amazing I am OBSESSED like he can come and hang out with me IRL and I would love it he seems so genuine and kind but I think Nathan don鈥檛 like him and I love Nathan obvi he鈥檚 my co host so that鈥檚 scary I may have to get numbers on Nathan secretly and hope he won鈥檛 find out just because it may be my best intrest and so imma go for it at this point I don鈥檛 think imma try to play both sides because shits crazy after those idol plays
1323 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
[King/Shawnlolpop123]

Sorry I鈥檓 back to back I feel I haven鈥檛 keep you up to date and feel bad so me and the slay squad now that QUEEN Ari is gone RIP are going to try and get Logan and Tyler on board with voting with us however if we vote nathan we need someone other than Logan because Logan and Nathan are for sure close so as soon as I know what I am doing with this plan I will update you more and let you know also if there is a F3 instead of 2 I may have Summer or Scott join us more likely Scott because he鈥檚 honestly been so good to me every game we play together and I feel I am the same to him as I played a idol on him one game because they was targeting him because his wife and him was in the game together
1323 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSummer]

This was such a crazy day and I didn鈥檛 even go to tribal lol. My main takeaway is that I am happy Riley and Jake flushed their idols, so I should be the only person left in the game with an idol. And I have two. I will miss Ari though :(

Everybody says they want Jake out right now, and I am on board for that obviously. I am nervous because sooo many people seem to trust me more than I realized. It is going to bite me in the butt if they catch me in my lies, or even if I manage to make it to the end I feel like I will have an angry mob after me in the jury lol. I am just gonna try my best to keep everybody happy and play my cards right.
1323 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
[King/Shawnlolpop123]

I love Jake but have a horrible feeling he鈥檚 going to get voted off and no matter what I refuse to vote him so if they end up voting Jake I鈥檓 throwing a vote I promised him loyalty and I鈥檓 staying true to my loyalty because I am that kind of player and I don鈥檛 just do what every one wants I wouldn鈥檛 vote Summer or Scott either if it was them possibly going like I don鈥檛 understand why they don鈥檛 want to try to get numbers on nathan or some other player why do we have to not try and just do what majority says idgi and it鈥檚 kind of annoying knowing I don鈥檛 have a say right now and that鈥檚 not how I feel a alliance should work we should all come to some kind of agreement on who to vote WE HAVE A ALLIANCE with Jake and they want to vote him EW
1323 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
[Scott/gbpackxlvchamps]

Yesterday's tribal didn't go exactly as planned, but at least 2 idols were blown and Jake was exposed to the rest of the tribe.  The only ally Jake has right now appears to be Logan (and perhaps Nathan), and the whole tribe wants Jake gone, as he is no longer trustworthy.    The boot order needs to be Jake, Logan and then Chris.  Once that happens, Summer and I will have to start playing in the mud a bit, but if we play our cards right, we have a nice path to the finals.   Shawn is too aggressive and impetuous a player.   Franzella needs to be watched.   Zach is pretty much a ghost.  Summer, Ozzy, Alfie and myself.  That's my crew.
1323 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
[Franz/Franzella]

so tbh, I don鈥檛 really know what鈥檚 going on in my game. Summer tells me everything I feel like and she鈥檚 told me a bunch of names of people who are working together but I genuinely don鈥檛 know anyone playing so... all I know is is that everyone is basically working together in some capacity (obviously). I鈥檓 really sad that Ari left. I liked her a lot and would have loved to work with her until the end. I am also in an alliance with Summer, Alfie and Riley called the Heaven Alliance. I guess I trust them the most but we will see. I also really like Chris and it makes me sad that Scott thinks Chris voted him last time, but as long as he doesn鈥檛 think it was me, it鈥檚 gravy. A while ago, Nathan formed a F2 with me which I know is bullshit. The vote tonight is supposed to be Jake. I鈥檓 also upset I didn鈥檛 win this past immunity challenge (the number 777 will haunt me forever, literally). I鈥檓 def not playing a good game rn so just the idea of doing random things to make people uncomfortable is the best form of entertainment for me at the moment.
1323 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
1323 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
[Logan/lhooper902976]

Honestly glad I made merge, sorry Ari but, you should've targeted me fully instead of using your extra vote to vote me. Unfortunately Jake apparently is horrible at puzzles since I finished that first try with six minutes and he had twelve minutes which is a complete joke . Anyways that might be his undoing since it sounds like he is the vote since people don't want to ruffle feathers. I can't wait for the bloodbath coming.
1323 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
EPISODE 9
1323 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSmmer]

I decided that until the numbers get lower and I become more at risk, I am not going to use the cage and I am not going to try to win individual immunity. I think I positioned myself well enough socially to not need either of those things, when they will mostly just paint a target on my back.

My original plan was to vote Logan out today. However, because Riley decided to cage Ozzy, all hell broke loose. Ozzy is DEAD SET in voting out Riley, and now Riley is dead set on Ozzy. It鈥檚 really frustrating because Scott, Alfie, Franz, and myself are in the middle of this and still want to vote out Logan. My goal is to get Logan out this week still without alienating any of my allies. I am going to try to be upfront and honest and push Logan鈥檚 name over Riley/Oz and hope that I don鈥檛 make anyone too upset. I am happy to vote Riley off in a round or two, but not quite yet.
1323 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
[Scott/gbpackxlvchamps]

The vote may be a little crazy today with a potential 4-4-3 between Logan and either Ozzy or Riley. If either Logan or Riley goes that鈥檚 a win for me.
1323 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
[King/Shawnlolpop123]

I think this vote may get a little messy but my names not being said still so I don鈥檛 care and I am living shit I may throw another vote to be annoying to everyone and just because why tf not cause waves if there not seeing me doing it oh well I am here to win and I will make a move soon but nows not the time and so I just wanna stir the pot and do whatever

open group

馃敟: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!