This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals |Canary Islands

Topic » Confessionals |Canary Islands

1323 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
[Logan/lhooper902976]

Honestly it was such a waste of a perfectly thought out plan. The plan was to get King out but, Steve quit and tribal was cancelled. Now I have to make sure I don't get in the cross fire. King proposed a final three of me, him, and Nathan but, I wasn't born yesterday. If I take them to the end they'll boot me for third if it's not a final three.
1323 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSummer]

After the announcement about tonight's challenge, a lot of people began expecting to see merge. This has set off a lot of small strategy talks and I noticed Scott is rallying his troops. I feel like if I play this right I will end in the middle of two groups at merge. I am hoping to play the middle for a bit, but I think there are others who want to play the middle as well so it might be tricky.

I know that Franz threw a vote onto Scott at their last tribal, and Scott actually believes that it was Chris who did it lol. I think Scott may want to target Chris for this, so hopefully I can use that my advantage considering Chris and I have never spoken.

I am nervous for the next tribal but I think I can play my cards right!
1323 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
EPISODE 7
1323 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
[Ari/Ari_]

for first time i have to really fight for my safety oof, also king is annoying af, this kid is pissing me off, gotta kick his ass later on. Being 7th when first 6 were immune sucksss but i did not slept too much during this game, even if most of my allies are immune, i still have a few people to stick with and survive the vote.
1323 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

You guys did us dirty with that challenge. I am now having to work my ass off to stay in this game.

Riley immediately came to me asking to vote out Ari. I of course said yes just so I can stay in the game. I also told him about my idol. WHAT A STUPID THING TO DO.

I think everyone is going to be voting Ari which is a good thing on Riley's resume. I may have to take out my ride or die in a blindside if I want to make it to the end and win this game. But the decision is when and where to do it? I also need to make it happen so he does not use his idol!

I HATE THAT FUCKING CHALLENGE!

Goodnight. Hopefully I stay. If not I will be super pissed that I went out on a challenge like that.
1323 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSummer]

OH MY GOD!!!! I am going to pretend like I found nothing and go to bed lol. The only person who knows about my first idol is Franz, and I think I am going to keep this one a complete secret.
1323 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
1323 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
[King/Shawnlolpop123]

I know I have said I want to play both sides and honestly I think itll work out Nathan has a alliance with me and so doesnt scott so this plan may be a really good plan I cant wait till I can make it to the end just playing the middle man all game and showing that I have what it takes to win because I know I do I got this and I can win it may take alot but I will get there and be that bitch and win this game I have never won and it would be a honor to win this because 1 I love the host 2 I havent won any group games 3 I JUST NEED A win on my record and this games the game for it
1323 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
[Scott/gbpackxlvchamps]

Ahhhh....tribal council again. I miss it actually. The game is boring when your tribe keeps winning. This new "tribe" I'm on is full of people I dont trust, but for some reason, they all seem to be going after Ari which is fine by me. Yes, Ari is part of my Kings/Queens alliance that I created with Shawn, her and Summer, but Ari is expendable. This new tribe of losers I am on is only for one vote, but something good has come out of it for me gamewise, and his name is Alfie. I truly trust the guy. He claims to be alone in the game, and I honestly believe him. Plus, he is British. I like British people, they are super cool. I just have a good vibe about him. He wants Logan, Jake and Riley's heads on a plate, and I am down like Charlie Brown for that shit! So if anything, purposely not competing in last night's IC was a blessing in disguise, for Alfie and I have gotten close and I've gained a valuable ally moving forward.Speaking of allies, by far, there is no one closer to me in this game (or frankly in any of my past group games outside of Zabbie of course) than Summer. Summer and I hit it off on day 1 and we are what I call "kindred spirits" gamewise. We have the same goals in mind, and we play the same way socially and strategically. Plus she is super cool in general. We are both going to try and get the idol tonight...wish us luck! I have some very solid allies moving forward, but no one I trust more than Summer, by far.
1323 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

WELL I DID IT! I pitched Riley's name to Scott, Alfie, and Ari! If I can pull this off then it will be a HUGE move, but it could come back to bite me!

STAY TUNED FOR TONIGHT!
1323 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
[Alfie/crazybone5000]

Hey! So I wanted to make one of these, cuz if this move goes ahead I'll eat my hat LOL! And i think you hosts would like to hear about it. So the consensus of the tribe seemed to be Ari, but obviously I know the trio of Logan/Riley/Jake are a big threat as they took out my allies, Pietro and Tyler. So I get talking to Scott about how we could potentially save Ari, and its brought up that Ari has a double vote. So I'm like right! we just need Jake to PANIC, cuz the kid is a MESS. So he thinks me, him, scott and ari are blindsiding Riley cuz hes got paranoid. HOPEFULLY he does this, chris/logan/riley vote Ari and then me Ari and scott blindisde Jake's ass and take revenge for my fallen allies. PLEASE LET THIS WORK.
1323 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

OMG that was TO easy! Ari, Alfie and Scott all said that they want a big move. If I pull this off I will backstab my #1 ally from the beginning LOL. I could have something on my resume. It is time to shake things up! I am tired of a low key game.

IT IS MERGE BABY! If I go out then I wanna go out with a big move!
1323 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
[Scott/gbpackxlvchamps]

Oh boy... a lot happened in the last hour or so. Everything seemed to be pretty cut and dried and Ari was about to be sacrificed, but then Ari decides to start fighting for her life. At first she decides to play the "i have an idol" card (which she doesn't), and then she goes on to tell me that she has an extra vote. Just as we are starting to think of a way this might work, Jake opens his big mouth and wants to "make a big move" on Riley. What????? Upon hearing this, Alfie decides to make an even bigger move of his own, with a counterstrike on Jake using Ari's extra vote to force a 4-3-1 vote. Madness! I love it!!! Let's see if it works. It's all in Ari's hands....if she doesnt play her extra vote, she's gone.
1323 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSumer]

Tonight鈥檚 tribal should be wild!! Scott and Jake both filled me on their respective plans, and I鈥檓 realizing now that I really have roped all of these people in and they actually seem to trust me. I鈥檓 not even going to tribal tonight and I have two people spilling every detail to me without me even asking. Jake believes they are blindsiding Riley, and he told me he got Scott, Alfie, and Ari to help. Little does he know, Scott and Ari planned out a vote on JAKE, using Ari鈥檚 extra vote that she claims to have. Personally, I am happy to see Jake go because I do believe he could have an idol, and I am glad that someone else is taking him out so I don鈥檛 need the blood on my hands. I like Jake but he doesn鈥檛 fit into my long term plan, so I hope that Scott and Ari pull this off tonight.
1323 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
[Logan/lhooper902976]

Honestly can't wait  for  the merge, now I got to fight hard to make sure I don't fall short and be the last premerge player. The plan is to snipe out Ari since she is a dangerous threat for my game and I'm not with them close so they need to go now before it's too late .

open group

馃敟: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!