This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 | Momentum

Topic » Tribal Council #10 | Momentum

945 days 13 hours ago
Chandelier
https://imgur.com/muBuG5i.gif
{Blue Buffs} (12/12 Remaining)

Cristian/Marilise - 03rd - (Seven Seas)
Darrel/Darrel42 - 02nd - (Caribbean)
Ethan/gethann - 04th - (Blood vs Water)
Guillaume/Guigi - 02nd - (Blood vs Water)
Keith/keefe - 01st - (Fernando de Noronha)
Kirsten/CarolinaSteele - 06th - (Resurrection Valley)
Rell/Rellizuraddixion - 01st - (Seven Seas)
Sag/Saginator18 - 02nd - (Seven Seas)
Vanessa/Lynn12 - 06th - (Blood vs Water)
X/FireX - 01st - (Caribbean)
Yung/Yunggunzkeep18 - 04th/15th - (Seven Seas/BvsW)
Zack/Zackaroni68 - 07th - (Blood vs Water)

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that we will send shortly.

Please mail or Skype your vote to CHANDLER and TOKIO otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send me confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

You CAN NOT vote for DARREL.

Votes are due on Friday, September 24 - 6 PM EST
945 days 13 hours ago
FireX
X
945 days 13 hours ago
gethann
meee
945 days 13 hours ago
Darrel42
mee
945 days 12 hours ago
gethann
FireX, do you miss Craig?

Ethan, what is your plan for merge?

Darrel, how does it feel to win immunity?
945 days 12 hours ago
FireX
FireX, do you miss Craig?

He was so hot it was becoming a distraction. I love the domination he showed and I'll miss my 1 day duo. It was a true loss BUT getting to send production that I am VOTING Craig was like the best thing that's happened all game. It really was a good way to end my premerge game.
945 days 11 hours ago
Saginator18
sag!
945 days 7 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question please
945 days 1 hour ago
Guigi
Hey hey
945 days 1 hour ago
Darrel42
Darrel, how does it feel to win immunity?

It feels great. I really didn't expect to win but I tried my best even though I suck at slide puzzles and was able to get through. Don't have to worry about getting 12th now
945 days ago
gethann
Sag: Have you gotten into a showmance yet and why is it Absolita?

Yung: You haven't really addressed how Craig blowing you up impacted you. Spill the tea.

Guigi: About time you show up, where you been?
944 days 23 hours ago
Guigi
Guigi: About time you show up, where you been?

I鈥檝e been here this entire time Ethan, I just hate the hosts for rigging against me so I fight back by protesting against challenges.

Also I鈥檓 not the one simping for a man so I have nothing to feel about unlike certain other individuals 馃檪
944 days 20 hours ago
rellizuraddixion
Question
944 days 20 hours ago
gethann
Rell: not gonna name names but there was an above comment that was very rude towards me. How can we implement anti bullying strategies in c and a survivor?
944 days 18 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung: You haven't really addressed how Craig blowing you up impacted you. Spill the tea.

I definitely made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes. I鈥檓 hoping people will see it at that. I can鈥檛 change the past but I can move toward a better future and that鈥檚 what I aim to do
944 days 16 hours ago
rellizuraddixion
Rell: not gonna name names but there was an above comment that was very rude towards me. How can we implement anti bullying strategies in c and a survivor?

I mean bullying is nothing that should be smiled upon but I don鈥檛 think their should be anti bullying rules. Being cruel is a part of survivor that鈥檚 how the best villains are created but their a fine line between cruel and mean and I think that is where the anti bullying strategies should begin.

open group

馃敟: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!