This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Live Show 3: Top 8 (Episode 14)

Topic » [S3] Live Show 3: Top 8..

1179 days 17 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Pia Toscano for umm I don't honestly know how to explain it. Now for the second act of #TeamJack, it's Alisan Porter!
1179 days 17 hours ago
J4ckWilko
06: Alisan Porter (Tswiftlover13) Singing "Blue Bayou"

Jack: *Standing Ovation* Alisan I am in love with you and have been all season. These notes your pulling out are so well controlled and they are just so cleanly finished. You have the guts to win this season. Then you have those runs that just make the world stop.

Chris: *standing ovation* YUSSSSSSS ALISAN!!!! You really came here to slay your competitor. This is probably the best rendition of Blue Bayou that I've heard. You pulled those big notes so uncomplicated and see you in the grand final, I guess?

Rocky: WOWWW strong voice and I really liked it. This song really showcased your voice! I do have to say that I am looking for better and elevated through each round. But I feel like you did enough to stay? If the other judges agree with me too. *claps*

*Claps*
1179 days 17 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Alisan for that chilling performance. Now rounding off #TeamRocky, please welcome Jennel Garcia singing a disco classic!
1179 days 17 hours ago
J4ckWilko
07: Jennel Garcia (Stuartlittle16) Singing "I Will Survive"

Jack: *Standing Ovation* I saw this song and I was scared, however I am looking at it and I actually really enjoyed it. I think this wasn't the best of the top 8 but I think you have a good chance of making it to the top 4.

Chris: *standing ovation* Sometimes your not my cup of tea but this time again you proved to me why you should be here and claim the spot in the finals. You definitely served some vocals as always and I like your rendition of that song. Well done!

Rocky: When I saw the song … I’m like oooppp- How is she going to make it her own!!! BUT ME LIKEY, THIS IS SO YOU AND YOU’RE NOT DOING SOMETHING WEIRD OR COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Versatilityyy yessss! *CHEERS*

*Claps*
1179 days 17 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Jennel for that unusual but brilliant song choice. Now ending the competing performances, please welcome Chris Daughtry from #TeamJack
1179 days 17 hours ago
J4ckWilko
08: Chris Daughtry (Nanonerd) Singing "What About Now"

Jack: Oh Chris. I LOVED IT. I am so happy you got to sing this because this is the best we have heard of you and I think you made the song you with the soul and uniqueness you have. We have a lot of bigger voices but in cases I prefer the lowkey voices.

Chris: OH YAS This is definitely my fav song you sang in this contest because I could feel your soul and passion throughout just be careful on your notes though. Overall this is such a mood which I quite enjoyed.

Rocky: VOICE VOICE VOICE! I feel like this song is so YOU! When I heard a bit of rock I’m like YASSSS. Get it cause my name is Rockyyyy *CHEERS* You’re just a delight to see perform and I feel like this is a solid ONE!

*Claps*
1179 days 17 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Chris for rounding off the night.
1179 days 17 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Before we go on, anyone got ideas for the Top 4!
1179 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
I think the Top 4 will be
Alisan
Kimberly
Pia
& Boyce or Candice
1179 days 17 hours ago
Tbart
Agree ^^^
1179 days 17 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Before going onto the results. Let's welcome a guest performer!
1179 days 17 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Lewis Capaldi Singing "Before You Go"
1179 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Lewis <3333

*CLAPS*
1179 days 17 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Lewis for that chilling performance, maybe we will see you one day!
1179 days 17 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Before we go on, I have an announcement!!

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!