This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Live Show 3: Top 8 (Episode 14)

Topic » [S3] Live Show 3: Top 8..

1179 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
https://media.giphy.com/media/g60zbIBSHdVHN0Jqqj/giphy.gif
1179 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Now lets start off tonight's show with Candice from #TeamChris!
1179 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
01: Candice Boyd (Nateclove) Singing "I Have Nothing"
.be

Jack: *SHAKES* Candice who the fuck are you tonight. You have just broke everything I thought about you. The bar you have gone to tonight, I have never saw anything like it and I have to say this is one of the best performances we have seen this ENTIRE show. I am including all 3 seasons as well.

Chris: *standing ovation* CANDICE!!!! I'm so so happy having you here, judges underestimated you and look you are here in the semi and have the potential to qualify in the finals. You absolutely nailed that Whitney' song and I just can't wait to see you next round! *fingers crossed*

Rocky: Such a big song choiceeee! I feel like I’ve heard this song a million times, like your rendition is good but I’ve heard some that are better. Sorry, like I’m not trying to be mean or rude at all that’s just my opinion!! *claps for her*

*Claps*
1179 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Candice for your stunning opener to the show. Next up, the first member of #TeamJack to take the stage, It's Boyce Avenue!
1179 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
02: Boyce Avenue (Stuartlittle16) Singing "A Thousand Years"

Jack: *Standing Ovation* Boys this is one of my favourite songs and I just couldn't not love it. I think you did absolutely amazing tonight and you shouldn't listen to Chris because he's a flop. I have just been waiting for a beautiful emotional song and this is it.

Chris: Aw, this was touching. I'm just not sure if this was enough for you to get in the finals as I feel draggy a bit but I really really want to see you in the finals. Good luck!

Rocky: Okayy … you’re one OF MY FAVESSS!! I LOVE LOVEEEE LOVEEEE YOUR VOICE UGHHHH. *stares at Jack until he gets uncomfortable* I just love this performance and I don’t have anything else to say. *CHEERS*

*Claps*
1179 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you boys for that amazing performance. Next up, let's welcome Adele from #TeamRocky
1179 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
03: Adele (Tbart) Singing "Rolling In The Deep"

Jack: *Claps* I am gonna start on the positive which you did change it up a little and I liked that but this song, I don't know where you had been. I know your way better than this. It honestly sounded like you have a cold.

Chris: I love you Adele but I just don't get why you choose this song over "When We Were Young" or "One & Only" Sadly, this is the least performance I've enjoyed from you and this might cause your game tonight. :(

Rocky: VERSATILITY WHOO?! VERSATILITY YOUU. *looks at Jack and Chris* This is what I’m talking abouttt, perfection at its finest! You are turning this UPPPPP TO A MILLION. Adeleeee you’re killing me in a good way. *SCREAMS WHILE GIVING A STANDING OVATION*

*Claps*
1179 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Adele for your wonderous vocals as usual. Let's get onto the second act of #TeamRocky tonight, it's Kimberley Nichole!
1179 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
04: Kimberley Nichole (Rubes) Singing "House Of The Rising Sun"

Jack: *Standing Ovation* OMFG Kimberley. I know you haven't long came from your win in The Voice but you don't have to slay this hard. Like you went crazy tonight and I just can't believe it. I am mindblown!!!

Chris: *standing ovation* There are two singers slaying that song one is our last season champion Haley Reinhart and the other one is you. WOW KIMBERLEY Not gonna lie you made my jaw dropped such a masterclass you've delivered to us. See you in the finals QUEEN!

Rocky:  WHATTTTTT, WHATTTTT, WHATTT JUST HAPPENED!! *BOWS DOWN* YESSS QUEEN! SLAYYYY! MINDBLOWNNN! I’VE DIED AND BEEN REBORN. Love this performance so much that I’m just like what the heck just happened. *laughs* PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT FOR ME. *STANDINGGGGG OVAOVATIONNN*

*Claps*
1179 days 8 hours ago
Tbart
:(  I was gonna go with “one and only” Chris but I went with this because jack said last round he didn’t want to hear a piano Ballard song
1179 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
awww mannn:( I thought Adele was great ...
1179 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Here!
1179 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Miss Kimberley for that electrifying performance. Now let's go to the final act of #TeamChris to make her presence felt, it's Pia Toscano
1179 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
05: Pia Toscano (Tswiftlover13) Singing "The Power Of Love"

Jack: *Speechless* Pia you have been slaying this whole season and I was surprised to say the least with the song as I was questioning the arrangement and the backing of the song from the start but then you got into those notes we love and I think you was able to control your notes beautifully and you didn't go to a straight belter which I know people always do.

Chris: *standing ovation, screams* SING PIA, SING!!!!!!! What else could I say about this? You literally exceeded my expectations over and over. I'll be pissed if I didn't see you in the finals after that greatness you served to us. PERIODTTT!!!

Rocky: *MOTHERRRRR **** STANDING OVATION* Thissss is beautiful OMGGG. My mind is FREAKING BLOWN! I’m sure we’re gonna see you next round and if you’re already bringing this … the next round I’m just gonna lose it.

*Claps*
1179 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
ngl I was surprised Adele went with that song choice....I love "One & Only" tho

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!