This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Live Show 2: Top 10 (Episode 13)

Topic » [S3] Live Show 2: Top 10..

1176 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
07: Kimberley Nichole (Rubes) Singing "What's Up"

Jack: *SCREAMS* Kimberley, I am literally speechless at this piece of artwork and throughout the song you just kept building on your voice more and more and you turned tonight into your night.

Chris: I just can't stop banging my head watching you at that stage singing, loving, and enjoying the vibes you serving to us! Not the strongest compare to your previous pieces but I'm optimistic we'll see you in the next round.

Rocky: BBOOOMMM BOOOMMM GOES THE DYNAMITE. WHAT’S GOING ONNNN! HEYYY!! *laughs* Anyone I loved the power with the long high notes. If you don’t make it through the next round I don’t even know. I hope the other judges are satisfied now with this performance. *eyes them uppppp*

*Claps*
1176 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Now lets go back over to #TeamChris. Please welcome Miss Candice
1176 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
08: Candice Boyd (Nateclove) Singing "I'm Going Down"
.be

Jack: *Stands and Claps* After a powerful voice to come to a calmer voice was hard on you but you slayed this performance and I loved this song with your voice. It's just such a good match and I love a bit of matchymatch.

Chris: *standing ovation* YASSSSSSSSSS SO ECSTATIC SEEING YOU HERE TO PULLED THIS GREATNESS!!! I was like I want more Candice!!!!! You definitely given a powerful rendition to the song and the moment you do a while note I was like stood out on my seat jaw-dropped and shaking. WOW just WOW!

Rocky: Yassss I liked this performance like Rose moreeeee! You’ve got soul in youuuuu, woow I definitely underestimated you. Singggg ittt sinnggg itttt. Omg this top 10 is fierce and anyone that gets eliminated I’m gonna be shookkkk cause you all deserve to be here! *STANDS UP AND CLAPS FOR ALL THE CONTESTANTS*

*Claps*
1176 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Candice but will it be enough to go futher. Let's get onto the 9th performance of the night from #TeamChris
1176 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
09. Diana Rouvas (Stuartlittle16) Singing "A Song For You"

Jack: *Stands and Claps* You have brought some stunning performances and I think this was another performance that I am in awe of. However, I feel like your last performance was better than this but your at the standard of where I don't need to say anything as your voice is just that good.

Chris: *standing ovation* Now this is the super talent we're talking about ladies & gentlemen! This is just so exceptional you've served to us. The control, technicality, and smoothness... You've all got it, Diana! And I just can't wait for what else in your sleeves, great job!

Rocky: Wowww, this was an heartfelt performance and top 10 worthy. The soul in your voice is just haunting and your facial expression during it is a whole movie that I LOVE TO WATCH EVERY ROUND. At this point I’m just shocked by all of you cause you’re still able to elevate yourself up to the top!! *CLAPS*

*Claps*
1176 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
oop
1176 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
And finishing tonights performances, from #TeamJack it's Alisan Porter
1176 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
10: Alisan Porter (Tswiftlover13) Singing "River"

Jack: *STANDING OVATION THROWS SHOES* Alisan you did it again. Tonight this was another beautiful performance and I am so happy for the improvement over the season. I know you can take the win for this season, we just need to keep going.

Chris: *standing ovation* OH GOSH Such a heartfelt piece! Really loved the emotion you conveyed through it and as usual, your vocal is impeccable!

Rocky:  Jack really snatched you up eh!! (I’m Canadian ;)) WOOWW, this performance is just wow. I really like it and it doesn’t even seem like a knockout performance. If you can do this here I wonder what a final sounds like, unless we’ve already heard it and my memory is being faulty. Nonetheless, you’re for sure a front runner! *claps excitedly*

*Claps*
1176 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Thank you for Alisan's Critiques <333
1176 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you for that performance Alisan. Before we reveal the results does anyone have predictions?
1176 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Now lets get onto the results
1176 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Top 3

Alisan
Pia
Boyce

Idk the bottom because everyone did so well!! But if I had to pick I would say Chris, Jennel & Adele but that's only my personal opinion <33333
https://64.media.tumblr.com/9b5194d531b9a153893bcfe79ca4d9c9/tumblr_ntckg0LRAt1rqjlpdo1_500.gif
1176 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
In first place with a total of 22 is
1176 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
1176 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
From both #TeamJack and #TeamChris
https://media.giphy.com/media/69kMcRyCsHkGGtibCc/giphy.gif
and
https://media.giphy.com/media/wRwpUhYMX2ryBJGpnj/giphy.gif

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!