This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Live Show 2: Top 10 (Episode 13)

Topic » [S3] Live Show 2: Top 10..

1176 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
01: Rose Short (Rubes) Singing "I Want To Know What Love Is"

Jack: *STANDING OVATION* AHHHH ROSE!!! Another amazing vocal performance from you and I just love it. This song is so well suited to your voice and when I could hear it clearly. I do think the backing instruments were overpowering at times and I was waiting to hear your voice again.

Chris: *stand & claps* I loved the song but to be honest I'm a bit troubled by the arrangement of the latter part it's quite a cliche for me. Overall I'm still pleased with your vocal prowess and looking forward to pulled your killer performance next time.

Rocky: Ouu this song! Okay okayyyyy powerful voice COME THROUGH! Definitely liked this performance more than the last round. *dancing through the performance* Control, power and tone on pointtt! *snaps her fingers*

*Claps*
1176 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Here to watch!
1176 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you for that Miss Rose. Now lets go onto #TeamChris' first act of the night. It's Pia Toscano
1176 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
02: Pia Toscano (Tswiftlover13) Singing "All By Myself"

Jack: *Screams* Pia we have definitely been sleeping on you as this is your best performance to date and I think you could really do some damage with your voice. This song though, was AN AMAZING CHOICE. You and Chris definitely picked the best and I could see this in the finale.

Chris: *standing ovation throw shoes & confetti* OH MY HOLY MOLLY WAS THAT?!! THAT WAS WAY BEYOND IMPRESSIVE Every time you on that stage you absolutely slaying your competitors with your capabilities and super talent. I'm not gonna shock if you'll get a top score again this round.

Rocky:  My GOODNESS!!! Big song choices and this was perfectly executed!! *standing ovation* Your control is  PARFAIT and your tone too. You know how to pick song choices that are perfect for your voice. OOOOPPPPPPP *snaps her fingers*

*Claps*
1176 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you. Now lets welcome the third act of the night, Jennel Garcia
1176 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
03: Jennel Garcia (Stuartlittle16) Singing "Fallin"

Jack: *Gobsmacked* Jennel WOAH! I loved this performance and you have definitely marked your territory and showed you ain't going tonight. I have been one of your biggest fans from the start and I have loved seeing your growth. This song is no different and it was a perfect choice for you and your softer voice.

Chris: *stand & claps* I must say that this is better than the last round. I could feel your emotion and passion here and I'm quite entertained throughout. Well done!

Rocky:  YASSSSSS!!! You have the IT FACTOR! Your voice is so angelic and soft but it works perfectly with your song choices. Youuuu areeee powerful in spirit and it’s an honourrrr to work with youuu. *SCREAMING WHILE CLAPPING*

*Claps*
1176 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Jennel. We love representation from #TeamRocky. Now lets get onto the next act of the night from #TeamRocky again
1176 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
04: Adele (Tbart) Singing "Make You Feel My Love"

Jack: *Stands and Claps* I love your voice and I think you have something special. However I do have a problem with versatility. I love you doing these massive emotional ballads but if you get through tonight. Maybe try something else because I know you could smash something else possibly even more than your classics.

Chris: *stand & claps* I am deeply moved by this!!! Adele, you really made me emotional every time you performed on that stage. I'm just worried because this is the weakest piece I've heard from you so far :(

Rocky:  PARFAITTT!! PARFAITTTTTT!!! YESSS ADELEEEEE!! This is such a turnaround from when you were almost out the door. Best performance of yourssss and you are definitely in the running too!! *STANDING OVATION AND CHEERING* Like just listening to youu and looking at you just puts everyone at ease. Shineeeee shineeeee shineeeee brightttttt.

*Claps*
1176 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
here <3333
1176 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Thank you for Pia's Critiques <333
1176 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Adele. Now we shall move onto the second act of #TeamJack
1176 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
05: Boyce Avenue (Stuartlittle16) Singing "You Say"

Jack: *Standing Ovation* Lauren your voice tonight was stunning and I think this song suited your voice so well. Your notes seem so effortless and I just enjoy your vocal presence and if your not in the semi finals I am going to be shocked.

Chris: *standing ovation* OH WOW!!! What a great rendition of the song, you guys didn't fail to impress me! You're so talented and so captivating to watch. Keep it guys!

Rocky: *laughs* NOO U DID NOT! Lmaaoooo is anyone leaking out my favourite songs?? Not even favourite songs of the artist, but of you voice! I love how you make them your own and most of the times I prefer your renditions more. WOOWWWIIEEE WOOOWIEEEEE. *Givesss a standing ovationnnn and cheerssss*

*Claps*
1176 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you boys. Let's move on to number 06!!! From #TeamJack again, it's Chris Daughtry!
1176 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
06: Chris Daughtry (Nanonerd) Singing "Life After You"

Jack: *STANDING OVATION* OMG Chris. This was a major improvement from last week as I think we definitely took a risk last week. I love the country twang you have to your voice. I just think theres something extra special about your voice. If you do get eliminated I don't care because I know your amazing and your voice is extra ordinary.

Chris:  *stand & claps* I must say this is better than your last one, I could see you really given your best here and you truly showcases your voice with that song choice. Not gonna lie, I'm shocked that you survived the last round but at the same time I'm amused by the new format of the live shows this season.

Rocky:  Aww that 1,2,3,4,5,6 was so cute at the beginning. I could tell you would definitely be into the performance. I love intimate and emotional performances, this was definitely much better than last round in my opinion. It suited your voice much more. *screamssss and claps* Top 10 guys Top 10!

*Claps*
1176 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Chris for that stunning performance. Now let's go back to Rocky's final act of the night Kimberley Nichole

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!