This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Live Show 1: Top 12 (Episode 12)

Topic » [S2] Live Show 1: Top 12..

1330 days 7 hours ago
J4ckWilko
09. Sheldon Riley "Young And Beautiful" (Jameslu) #TeamJack

Jack: You present yourself so imaginative and real and someone who everyone can relate to. I think you have something that is very admirable for a singer and the fact your so young makes it even more perfect. I think the song also explains you to a T, this was amazing tonight!!

Kat: Sheldon! Well done on this, it's probably not my favourite from you but who cares it's still really really good! Your voice just pulls me into the moment and I can't get my eyes off of your gorgeous face! Loved it!

Chris: *stand & claps* I loved this cast it is well diverse and seeing you here Sheldon made me excite. You absolutely owned that song giving your own twist of it and that's so beautiful. Sucks you might be screwed with this grouping but who knows you might survived tonight.

Facu: The song is beautiful, and you really nailed it, but I'm not sure if this was your best presentation of the season, and that's what I needed to see.

*Claps*

Will Sheldon's uniqueness be the winning factor for him to move on, only time will tell!
1330 days 7 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Moviemusicguy123
I think you forgot about Cynthia Erivo’s critiques

Group 3 mate!
1330 days 7 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Now onto the man who was let go by #TeamJack and now is on #TeamFacu, Its Brian!!!
1330 days 7 hours ago
J4ckWilko
10. Brian Justin Crum "Your Song" (Tswiftlover13) #TeamFacu
.be

Jack: You are a really strong player in this competition and I really think that this song was a huge but risky choice for you. You have done this risk but you have sung it to pay off and I just think you was able to build on your performance and the fact you slowly went up and controlled your performance allowed me to see you as the best I have saw you this competition.

Kat: Brian!!! Trying not to be rude to the other people on #TeamFacu but you are probably the strongest, this performance in particular really showed off some skills I don't think I've seen in many other people, was impressed Brian!

Chris: *standing ovation* HOLY GUACAMOLE What a great way to end the show. You've definitely pulled an astonishing performance of the night. Your high register is such a killer and the emotion you put into it is mind-blowing. Great job!

Facu:  I can see how hungry you are to win this, you nailed it. Beautiful presentation tonight.

*Claps*

Will Brian sing his way through to the top 9?
1330 days 7 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Now it is onto the penultimate performance of the night, from another of the supposed Front runners, its an act from #TeamChris which is followed by #TeamKat
1330 days 7 hours ago
J4ckWilko
11. Cynthia Erivo "Imagine" (Moviemusicguy123) #TeamChris
.be

Jack: Cynthia, you are a massive performer and you are able to control your voice near perfectly which I really like. When I look at you, I think of emeli Sande as you have that soulful voice which also has a full and massive range!!!

Kat: Cynthia your just a breath of fresh air, you are always going a step beyond and out of your comfort zone and I really enjoy having to watch that, you really do impress me every time! Great work!

Chris: *standing ovation then bows* QUEEN!!!! That a capella intro made chills, and you definitely delivered a flawless performance throughout whether it's low or high range it still pleasant in my ears. Even though we didn't saw much big notes like your previous performances you proving that you could sing anything and that's what I loved so much about you.

Facu:  I really liked this song, the music was amazing too. Very beautiful. You seemed so effortless and emotional, but you missed a couple of notes because of the emotion.

*Claps*

Will Cynthia Erivo, arrive in the top 9, or will her train be cancelled?
1330 days 7 hours ago
J4ckWilko
12. Brooke Simpson "What Is Beautiful" (Tswiftlover13) #TeamKat

Jack: I think tonight you provided us with a beautiful array of vocals. I can see you getting far in this season because you have the guts to go out and give us very risky songs that you just ace every time.

Kat: Brooke... Well done on this performance, I believe you have a real chance of going far, this song you chose it's so beautiful and wonderful to hear from your voice, you told a story tonight and as a coach I have to do this *Stands and Claps* loved it good work

Chris: *stand & claps* WOW That was astounding performance you served to us. The song showcases your vocals and it was just so amazing listening to you throughout.

Facu: I really loved your emotion and your interpretation with this song. I enjoyed your presentation and your voice is amazing

*Claps*

As the final performance of the night, have we saved the best for her last performance or will Brooke be able to be beautiful once more? It is time to find out?
1330 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
RIP Sheldon </3 losing both my boys *cries*
1330 days 7 hours ago
J4ckWilko
4 artists have performed with 4 amazing perfromances however one act will have sung their last. The four coaches have chose who they feel was the weakest in the group and I just want to remind you, whoever does get the most votes tonight will be eliminated. So the votes are:

Jack: Brooke Simpson
Kat: Sheldon Riley
Chris: Sheldon Riley
Facu: Cynthia Erivo

Due to this vote, Sheldon Riley will be going home tonight. You have been amazing throughout the competition however this is where it comes to an end. We have saw your confidence grow throughout the season which we have all loved to watch! Many of us was waiting for this 4 to perform as we knew it would be a fight and I bet Jack is extremely sad to be losing you!!!
1330 days 7 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Lets look at the top 9 then:

#TeamJack
1. Johnny Manuel (Ryan5676)
2. Louisa Johnson (Moviemusicguy123)

#TeamChris
1. Cynthia Erivo (Moviemusicguy123)
2. Sam Smith (Stuartlittle16)
3. Haley Reinhart (Jameslu)

#TeamKat
1. Jennifer Hudson (Stuartlittle16)
2. Brooke Simpson (Tswiftlover13)

#TeamFacu
1. Jordan Smith (Nhl8765554321)
2. Brian Justin Crum (Tswiftlover13)
1330 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
Yes I made it to Top 9!
1330 days 7 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Now that is it for tonight. I would like to point out that the guest performance was cancelled due to some complications but we will be seeing you on sunday night where another 3 will be going home
1330 days 7 hours ago
J4ckWilko
(Also I would like to hugely apologise, I have been a complete mess and will probably be for the rest of the season due to college restarting)
1330 days 6 hours ago
chris2pei
J4ckWilko
Now that is it for tonight. I would like to point out that the guest performance was cancelled due to some complications but we will be seeing you on sunday night where another 3 will be going home

aww :(
1330 days 6 hours ago
chris2pei
YASSS ALL MY ACTS STILL INTACT :DD

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!