This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Live Show 1: Top 12 (Episode 12)

Topic » [S2] Live Show 1: Top 12..

1330 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
03. Johnny Manuel "Blind Faith" (Ryan5676) #TeamJack

Jack: *Standing Ovation* No one can say anything but WOW! Each and every time you walk on the stage you light it up and I can see you want this. I think you can go so far with the best song choices as I know you can do it and win but we just have to make sure everyone else does with these beautiful vocals like tonights.

Kat:Oh lord Johnny! Each and every Performance you bring out you just make me happy! I absolutely adore getting to listen to you each week and if you go home tonight well... It'll be an injustice that's for sure.

Chris: *stand & claps* I am not so into this but I could feel so much power throughout and you showcases your vocals with that song. Those big notes you pulled is astonishing, well done!

Facu: Very nice song, very emotional, it wasn't technically perfect but it was really nice.

*Claps*

Even though of Facu's critique, is it enough for Johnny to sail on into next week?
1330 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
And finally from #TeamKat, the so-called front runner of this season, please welcome JHUD!!!
1330 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
04. Jennifer Hudson "Purple Rain" (Stuartlittle16) #TeamKat

Jack: By far the best performance of the night, you have made an already iconic song and absolutely slayed the hell out of it. The vocals you presented to us was legendary and I just feel that this performance of yours was the best we have saw you.

Kat: JENNIFER you did it for the girls! You absolutely crushed these three boys to a tiny grain of salt and showing them how it's done! Very proud of your performance her tonight it did really impress me.

Chris: *standing ovation throw shoes then screams* OH WOWWWWWW!!! You absolutely given justice to the song and I am so much into this. What a spectacular performance I've just seen from you JHud, it was so ICONIC. Hands down you win this battle in my honest opinion.

Facu: you have a very powerful voice and this was a great version of it.

*Claps*

With a great reception from all, will Jennifer be leaving us tonight, its time to find out!!!
1330 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
We have had 4 performance however one act will have sung their last. The four coaches have chose who they feel was the weakest in the group and I just want to remind you, whoever does get the most votes tonight will be eliminated. So the votes are:

Jack: J Fla
Kat: J Fla
Chris: J Fla
Facu: Johnny Manuel

Due to this vote of 3-1, the artist from redemption, J Fla will be going home tonight. You have been amazing throughout the competition however this is where it comes to an end. You have been brought from the auditions all the way to here where you have grown as an artist! You have been such a credit to the show and we all loved you here!!!
1330 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Congratulations to Johnny, Jennifer and Sam however as they will all be heading into the top 9 to sing again, unlike J Fla! But its time to turn onto group 2!!!
1330 days 8 hours ago
SeaViper
*Cries*
1330 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
05. Haley Reinhart "I Who Have Nothing" (Jameslu) #TeamChris

Jack: I am not famillar with this song but I think you have had better moments. I liked this song but I just feel that you had been losing your voice very early on in the performance which meant it was harder

Kat: Haley! I feel really bad for Jameslu cause she has double the chance of an act being sent home but I don't think your gonna be the one that is Haley! This was a clean, professional and enjoyable show you gave us.

Chris: *standing ovation throw shoes, chairs, and tables* SING HALEY, SING!!!!! I WANT MORE!!!! Oh gosh one thing I hate in this performance is it ended like honestly I could listen to you all day 24/7. You definitely served to us a great performance of the night. If ever you received vote to sent home to whoever judge tonight I go fume and riot.

Facu: What a powerful voice. Interesting choice with this song, but really suits you.

*Claps*

Will Haley be singing her praises into Top 9, we will have to see!!!
1330 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
06. Jordan Smith "Halo" (Nhl8765554321) #TeamFacu

Jack: This is honestly so beautiful and I think you have something special and the fact you was let go in the showdown disapoints me because I question why as this was next level. Every note was spot on, I think you have so much potential and possibly to win the season.

Kat: Awh Jordan! I missed seeing you perform thank goodness Facu brought you back and gave you an extra lifeline to continue delivering these performances!

Chris: *standing ovation* I am so glad Facu brought you here because I believe you could do wonders like you've just done tonight. You definitely nailed it, your vocal ranges is just superb, and hopefully we could see you in the next round.

Facu: You always surprise me, I don't know what you're goona bring, but one thing is sure: You always bring it.

*Claps*

Will Jordan's Halo be lifting him into the top 9 or will it just burn out?
1330 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
That is both Haley and Jordan of Chris' team and Facu's team respectively, next it is Team Kat
1330 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
07. Matt Terry "I Put A Spell On You" (Jameslu) #TeamKat

Jack: This was so fucking strong tonight I cannot even say anything. I really think you have stepped it up tonight and the fact you are able to sing these massive notes so easierly makes me kind of jealous as you have this conviction and lights up a room and stands up an audience.

Kat: ๐Ÿ˜ all I can say cause I'm speechless right now is โ€œim in aweโ€

Chris: *stand & claps* Hearing your voice it was just so authentic and you literally sing all your heart through it. Your emotion is overflowing and it's contagious!

Facu: Your voice is so unique and you're always so cool, this was a nice interpretation, but I don't think it was your best night.

*Claps*

Will Matt be able to cast a spell on the coaches to send him through or will our next act from #TeamJack change their minds?
1330 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
08. Louisa Johnson "God Only Knows"(Moviemusicguy123) #TeamJack
.be

Jack: I am biased here but out of your group, I see you as the strongest and I really think your rendition of "God Only Knows" has secured you a spot in the top 9. Louisa I feel you have really grown and I can tell you want this, I just want you to push that extra bit so that you can reach the best of what you can do.

Kat: Lou, I so wanted to work with you cause you bring out Performances like that which absolutely crush the competition! It definitely makes me impressed and hopefully it'll Impress the rest just the same!

Chris: *stand & claps* Not familiar with the song but I loved the arrangement and you definitely sang it beautifully. I'm not so sure if this will make you stand out this round and that might cause your game tonight. However, seeing you in that stage oh wow you're definitely sent from above, you're so stunning.

Facu: Such a great song. I really liked this version of it, you have an amazing voice.

*Claps*

Lets find out if her performance was enough to be in the Top 9!!!
1330 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
We have had 4 performance however one act will have sung their last. The four coaches have chose who they feel was the weakest in the group and I just want to remind you, whoever does get the most votes tonight will be eliminated. So the votes are:

Jack: Matt Terry
Kat: Haley Reinhart
Chris: Matt Terry
Facu: Matt Terry

Due to this vote, it means that Matt Terry will be going home tonight. You have been amazing throughout the competition however this is where it comes to an end. This was an extremely close call between the acts but it has started become very close. Matt you may have been eliminated now but we all know you have a career out of here, just make sure you do so!!!
1330 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Wow kinda surprised by that lol
1330 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Jameslu
Wow kinda surprised by that lol

Tbh when i went into judging it I thought of a different outcome
1330 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Now it is onto the final group of the night. Please lets welcome the first act of Group 3!!!

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!