This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] The Showdown (Episode 11)

Topic » [S2] The Showdown (Episode 11)

1355 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamKat
07. Jennifer Hudson "I Know Where I've Been" (Stuartlittle16)

Kat: JENNIFER HHHFJHVU I don't know what to say rn.... You absolutely killed it, I loved this performance you sung from the heart and I loved every second of it!

Jennifer we will find out if you have done enough to go through to the Live Shows later, best of luck!

*Claps*
1355 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
(@Jameslu we ain't gonna be having a 90 minute show this time)
1355 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamKat
08. Brooke Simpson "Oh Holy Night" (Tswiftlover13)

Kat: Great performance Brooke, you really shined and you always amaze me every time your on stage, I believe that you can do amazing and I have so much faith in you!

Brooke we will find out if you have done enough to go through to the Live Shows later, best of luck!

*Claps*
1355 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamKat
09. Jordan Smith "Hallelujah" (Nhl8765554321)

Kat: Great performance here Jordan, I absolutely adore this song and you put so much power into it I'm so impressed, you should be very proud of this tonight cause I certainly am!

Jordan we will find out if you have done enough to go through to the Live Shows later, best of luck!

*Claps*
1355 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamKat
10. Evanescence "Bring Me To Life" (Glambert_Icon)
.be

Kat: Lovely performance Evanescence! I wish your user picked out your Performance though an not me 馃槙 makes my decision easier at the end of the day though 鈽猴笍 #Shade

Evanescence we will find out if you have done enough to go through to the Live Shows later, best of luck!

*Claps*
1355 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
That is #TeamKat for you all. However they will have to wait till all the other artists have performed now lets give a huge round of applause for all 5 of them

*Claps*
1355 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Now lets move onto the last team of the night that will be competeing, #TeamChris but who will be representing him as we go on!
1355 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamChris
11. Melodores "Take Me To Church" (Stuartlittle16)

Chris: *Claps* OMG Of all vocalist he's the my fav the most he definitely carried the group well. Y'all definitely raise the bar tonight and it was so impressive. My question are, how long you retain this great performances and are the other judges gonna love you moving forward in the game which worries me.

Melodores we will find out if you have done enough to go through to the Live Shows later, best of luck!

*Claps*
1355 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamChris
12. Haley Reinhart "Bennie and the Jets" (Jameslu)

Chris: *Claps* WHOOO!!! Y'all made me headache. Haley, that was powerful with class you are serving to us tonight. I am totally in awe how the way you sang that song, those vocals are superb, and I loved your presence on the stage. BUT it worries me if other judges appreciate the talent within you.

Haley we will find out if you have done enough to go through to the Live Shows later, best of luck!

*Claps*
1355 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Kat: Lovely performance Evanescence! I wish your user picked out your Performance though an not me 馃槙 makes my decision easier at the end of the day though 鈽猴笍 #Shade

LMFAO SHADY KAT! I LOVE IT!
1355 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamChris
13. 4th Impact "Never Enough" (Tswiftlover13)

Chris: *Claps* Yes sistahs!! This is definitely the best performance you've ever served to us, superb harmonies, killer high notes, y'all slayed that song. I am just worried that other judges find you over singing. Even IF I'm not gonna choose you tonight I'm confident Facu somehow saved you all.

4th Impact we will find out if you have done enough to go through to the Live Shows later, best of luck!

*Claps*
1355 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko

LMFAO SHADY KAT! I LOVE IT!

I know I was kind of shook when I saw that comment
1355 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamChris
14. Sam Smith "Lay Me Down" (Stuartlittle16)

Chris: *Claps* Sing Sam, sing! This is absolutely the bestest you performed yet and I am beyond impressed on the depth of your voice, the emotion you conveyed in it, and you totally bewitches me in your performances tonight. What worrying me is your likability and song choices moving forward in the game to be completely honest.

Sam we will find out if you have done enough to go through to the Live Shows later, best of luck!

*Claps*
1355 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamChris
15. Cynthia Erivo "Sweet Dreams" (Moviemusicguy123)

Chris: *Claps* What a great rendition by a LEGEND. You definitely sang it gracefully, with emotion, passion, confidence and everything which totally impressed me. Sometimes I'm just worry on your song choices that either will be hit or miss by other judges.

Cynthia we will find out if you have done enough to go through to the Live Shows later, best of luck!

*Claps*
1355 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
That is #TeamChris for you all. However they will have to wait till after the guest performer who will shock everyone

*Claps*

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!