This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] The Showdown (Episode 11)

Topic » [S2] The Showdown (Episode 11)

1336 days 15 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Tonight, we will be going live for the first time of this season to hear the coaches choose their teams to head into the live shows. As discussed previously, the teams of 5 will be shrunk to teams of 3 with those not making it still being able to make it into Facu's team.

Also tonight will be the end for the redemption artists being known as redemption artists, as they will be reentering into the main competition going into the Live Shows so everything comes down to tonight as another 6 acts will leave

Please join me @ 7PM GMT where we will find out who the final 12 will be for this season, good luck to all!
1336 days 14 hours ago
chris2pei
good luck everyone!
1336 days 11 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Jack: Good evening everyone, tonight we are live for the first time of the season to see who will be making the live shows. Before you we have 15 amazing acts who have fought their butts off to make it to this stage so lets welcome them. However we will also be bringing out the three acts representing Facu!
1336 days 11 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Welcoming #TeamJack

Its:
1. Johnny Manuel (Ryan5676)
2. Ulrikke Brandstorp (Rollingderp)
3. Sheldon Riley (Jameslu)
4. Louisa Johnson (Moviemusicguy123)
5. James Graham (Boozes)
1336 days 11 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Welcoming #TeamKat

It's:
1. Jordan Smith (Nhl8765554321)
2. Matt Terry (Jameslu)
3. Evanescence (Glambert_Icon)
4. Jennifer Hudson (Stuartlittle16)
5. Brooke Simpson (Tswiftlover13)
1336 days 11 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Welcoming #TeamChris

It's:
1. Cynthia Erivo (Moviemusicguy123)
2. 4th Impact (Tswiftlover13)
3. Melodores (Stuartlittle16)
4. Sam Smith (Stuartlittle16)
5. Haley Reinhart (Jameslu)
1336 days 11 hours ago
J4ckWilko
And lets not forget, #TeamFacu

It's
1. J Fla (Seaviper)
2. Ella Eyre (Nateclove)
3. Brian Justin Crum (Tswiftlover13)

Tonight these acts will all be fighting for the 12 places in the live shows with 3 from each team going through. We will be seeing each team one by one fight it out for their places. Now lets get onto the first team.

It's #TeamJack
1336 days 11 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamJack
01. Ulrikke Brandstorp "This One's For You" (Rollingderp)

Jack: Thanks for consulting me because I was able to see your vision and I see your vision being that you want to fight and I really loved this performance. I think this song choice wasn't anything I expected but to be honest it suits your voice perfectly. However, I do feel that you was putting loads of effort into finding them notes and it showed.

Ulrikke we will find out if you have done enough to go through to the Live Shows later, best of luck!

*Claps*
1336 days 11 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamJack
02. Sheldon Riley "Scars To Your Beautiful" (Jameslu)

Jack: *Cries* Sheldon we all know how you like to express your song and I have to say you have made such a good message here and the fact you sung this song showed the courage you have against those who have bullied you throughout your life with the song meaning that is so meaningful for alot of people who can relate. The one problem I did have is the fact that you got oversung by your backing vocalists which annoyed me slightly.

Sheldon we will find out if you have done enough to go through to the Live Shows later, best of luck!

*Claps*
1336 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Here!
1336 days 11 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamJack
03. James Graham "Want To Want Me" (Boozes)
.be

Jack: James I have to agree with the judges of the Four and I don't think this was an amazing song choice of you. It came across too showy and I wanted to see the vocals that you brought from singing Hello in the callbacks and I just felt something was missing. Your vocals though was outstanding I was absolutely shook by the time you did that higher run which absolutely blew it out the water for me.

James we will find out if you have done enough to go through to the Live Shows later, best of luck!

*Claps*
1336 days 11 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamJack
04. Louisa Johnson "Jealous" (Moviemusicguy123)

Jack: When I heard of what song you was doing I was kind of sad because we don't get the amazing jealous chords at the start but then you went into the song and I could tell you deserve to be here. This is a very hard song to do because you have to get emotion but that other part which is something different that I can't put my finger on it but you have it and I really see you doing well.

Louisa we will find out if you have done enough to go through to the Live Shows later, best of luck!

*Claps*
1336 days 11 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamJack
05. Johnny Manuel "One Moment In Time" (Ryan5676)

Jack: Johnny I have to say this was beautiful again, you have gone from strength to strength in this compeition and I really see that growth from you. Your control has become out of this world and this song is such an emotional song and you absolutely smashed this classic song. I want to see more of you because I think your voice raises everyone to their feet and I am so impressed by you.

Johnny we will find out if you have done enough to go through to the Live Shows later, best of luck!

*Claps*
1336 days 11 hours ago
J4ckWilko
That is #TeamJack for you all. However they will have to wait till all the other artists have performed now lets give a huge round of applause for all 5 of them

*Claps*
1336 days 11 hours ago
J4ckWilko
We will now be moving onto #TeamKat who is hoping to find her 3 to carry on tonight! Lets get onto them!
1336 days 11 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamKat
06. Matt Terry "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" (Jameslu)

Kat: King! This is what we do on team Kat, we switch it up and we go outside of our comfort zone! I'm very impressed you did so good with such an amazing song easily one of my favourites! Great Job!

Matt we will find out if you have done enough to go through to the Live Shows later, best of luck!

*Claps*

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!