This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[SEASON 2] EPISODE 2 • RUNWAY

Topic » [SEASON 2] EPISODE 2 •..

858 days 16 hours ago
Chastain
ChrisParker13
In my look I was holding a cactus, but I tried to find one that was like the one sitreeda gave me. 😂 Hopefully that wasn’t points off 😂😂

lmao Chris is adorable yall
858 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
https://media3.giphy.com/media/xTiTnqpIO6pEgzFwWc/giphy.gif?cid=790b761163444db116b5d55e6e2cf1c5a9736a580ee5d020&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
858 days 15 hours ago
Faake
You ladies

https://i.imgur.com/RLfTq55.gif

Déjà, you have a gorgeous satin gown over here. And you look very beautiful. But I don't see the rubber duck, honestly. I think you had a really fun object but I don't feel like you really took advantage of it.

Sitreeda, you also have an amazing look. But there's just too much going on with the table, and the angels, and the jars... it's just a little bit too much and I lost the original idea of the object. I also can't really understand the shape and the silhouette of your dress because of all the elements. You (and everyone else too) should take care of the fitting. We should think that the look is presented on a runway, so if there's cut outs, it's gonna look odd.

Dee, you have lucky this week. I love the approach and the way you used the silhouette of your garment, but this isn't what was asked to do this week, and I know that you know it. This challenge could be tricky, but that was specifically explained.

Ladies, you are all SAFE.

You may leave the stage
858 days 15 hours ago
Faake
Which means...

Mint Tea

Oa Sis de la Rivera

Tamar 6000

Miso Young

Morticia Clitoris

Lola Lovemen
858 days 15 hours ago
Faake
https://i.imgur.com/qXUjxAD.gif

You represent the TOPS and BOTTOMS of the Week
858 days 15 hours ago
Faake
COMMENTS

Mint Tea

Hi Mint! Well, I appreciate that you try to do something different, but the thing is that this was a very specific task: I wanted to see a candlestick look. But I'm seeing you like Miss Scarlett, which I get: Candlestick - Miss Scarlett. But it doesn't fulfill what it was asked for this challenge. So it's a pity cause I was very excited to see how you could manage the object to resemble it with a look.

Oa Sis de la Rivera

Well, Oa Sis, we can definitely see a clock here. I really like this look. I love all the effort you put on it. I really like all the details, like needles as a moustache, all the steampunk vibe, the gears. I also love the juxtaposition between masculinininity and feminininity. My question is... is this inspired on the clock that you recieved? Or it's just any other clock?

Tamar 6000 Aqua teen Hunger Force from the Green Valleys

Hey Tamar! I really loooove the silhouette on your look. Like i really see the perfume in it. I think the colors and the details on the skirt are very beautiful. But the top is a little bit messy. It's a little bit disproportionate, your arms look a little bit weird, and the top is a little bit simpler compared to the bottom of the dress. But overall I think it's a good work.

Miso Young

Miso, you cried way too much about this. I really think a Cactus is a great starting point for a look. And I really see your look resembling that. I like the textures on your look and the thorns. I think your hair looks very nice too, even tho some details are kinda odd, like the hair inside the cape. I also wish it had more spines, but overall I think it's fine.

Morticia Clitoris

I have to give you credit for this, Morticia, because I really don't know how you took an orange balloon and turned it into a Scooby-Doo look. I'm impressed, and not in the best way possible. I think the most interesting thing about your balloon was the metallic material, the oval shapes and the color (it is orange, not brown), and you did not take absolutely any of those qualities for your look.

Lola Lovemen

I must say, Lola, I'm really impressed with you this week. I really like this look! I can immediatly understand which one your object is. I really like that that sort of cape resambles the shape of the palette and also thet you're completely covered in paint. Maybe I'm not a huge fan of the details, like the sandals or the hair, but overall you did a great job this week!
858 days 15 hours ago
Ajathekween
Lol I’m colorblind whoops
858 days 15 hours ago
GerardoM13
in ur defense it does look brown girl i can totally see it
858 days 15 hours ago
Faake
Ladies,

I've made my decisions.
858 days 15 hours ago
Faake
Morticia Clitoris

I must say you look Brown dog stunning. But that wasn't the task

You are SAFE.

Please head up to the back of the stage.
858 days 15 hours ago
Faake
Mint Tea

It was Miss Scarlett on the runway with the candlestick? No, she wasn't.

You are SAFE.

858 days 15 hours ago
Faake
Lola Lovemen

This week you left them all painted.

Great job this week.

You are SAFE.

858 days 15 hours ago
Faake
Oa Sis de la Rivera

Time is ticking, and you don't give it a chance to escape. If only your look was silver instead of gold

Great job this week as well.

You are SAFE.

858 days 15 hours ago
GerardoM13
https://media.giphy.com/media/VIcWIuPYUdGNio1HOK/giphy.gif
858 days 15 hours ago
GerardoM13
https://media.giphy.com/media/5W9hxl9ZzWfe9lOGsv/giphy.gif miso and i

open group

✨ Enobaria's Drag Race • S2 ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!