This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 5 • RUNWAY

Topic » EPISODE 5 • RUNWAY

1373 days 17 hours ago
NicoleF
Plus Twinkies looks...the yellow suit was cute but the blue and red looks were beyond ugly. The neutral clothing underneath holding the piece together were baggy and horrible but I almost didn’t apply for this game when I saw Talian apply cause...hmm...I wonder who’s going to fricking win. Paris should’ve won this week. Her only fricking critique was that she had a square skirt and if that critique isn’t going to affect El apparently, why should it withhold Paris of her win? Make it make sense Ms. Enobaria aka Ms. Thing aka Ms. Rigger
1373 days 17 hours ago
NicoleF
When Enobaria says this is a good look: https://imgur.com/a/ViI9bVi LMAO! That’s the ugliest look on this runway
1373 days 17 hours ago
NicoleF
Like look at the panties, the bare, hideous feet, the weak fabric, the overdone x-tape boobs (that even look weird on the body), the bald head which does not work for this look, etc.

Mine may be basic but it’s supposed to be “- 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 

A young girl who dreams big, and who is determined to fulfill them.”

How is that ugly alien look showing a young girl who dreams big?! My look, at least, shows an underdeveloped, innocent-looking small-town girl. Like you said you wanted it to be more extravagant but I disagree. Extravagant looks are amazing but for the description of the theme, this should not be extravagant but, instead, simple. Mine was simple and fit the description. El’s is some weird alien creature.
1373 days 7 hours ago
Talian
Yay thank you mamas! I hope to continue making you proud 😘
1373 days 5 hours ago
snick427
Performance:

Look: https://imgur.com/a/gWkmnCz

CF: I didn't want to go predictable with an ill-conceived Carnival-esque showgirl ensemble, because I know more than one thing about South America, so I took inspiration from the English version of the song, specifically these lyrics: "Baby I would climb the Andes solely, to count the freckles on your body." So, that inspired me to create this freckled Andean princess look, all knitted EVERYTHING! 100% Alpaca, bitch! Also, I envision this look unraveling over the course of the performance, firstly as an added bit of visual spectacle, and secondly to try tying/tripping up London, because she deserves it.
1372 days 17 hours ago
KevsssInDaHouse
Wow Dr. Blouse is totally talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.
1372 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Wow London Lipton Tea is totally talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.
1372 days 16 hours ago
NicoleF
1372 days 16 hours ago
Talian
This result is gonna be so  dramatic and i am here for it😍
1372 days 15 hours ago
KevsssInDaHouse
The result will be totally talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.
1372 days 15 hours ago
Faake
Ladies

I've made my decision

Dr Blouse MD

Once again, your concept shines in the darkness. Don't lose that light, even in difficult times.

Shantay, you stay.
1372 days 14 hours ago
Faake
London Lipton Tea

I would've loved that we could have understood each other better in this race, but I think that at times anger clouded your judgment. But I think you have the potential to be a crowned and no filter Tyra

And I don't mind if you call me "Rigger" as long as you don't forget to put "Miss" ahead.

Now, Sashay Away.
1372 days 14 hours ago
Faake
My fantastic five, we're one week closer to the crowning.

And remember, "bitch" is not a primary color.

Can I get an Amen up in here?

All right! Now, let the music play!

1372 days 14 hours ago
KevsssInDaHouse
1:14 top 5 yas

open group

✨ Enobaria's Drag Race • S2 ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!