This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Duel #14

Topic » Duel #14

1413 days 4 hours ago
3pi14159
Since this is one of my favorite duels that i have came up with, its going to make a return! Especially since the last time this duel was played it was very one-sided due to one of the players being inactive

This duel is called "Cup Stacking" and heres how it works...

You will be stacking cups, and the bottom row will have 5 cups, the second to bottom will have 4, etc. Here's what you will have to do. On my go, you must post "Places 1 cup" and after you post this, you must wait 5 minutes until your next post. Once you place 5 cups, you may post "secures row 1" (you dont have to wait 5 minutes after this post). Then you can work on row 2, which is only 4 cups. row 3 is 3 cups, row 4 is 2 cups, and row 1 is only one cup.

However, there is a twist! You may sabotage one another. At any time, you can post "knocks down (insert opponents name)'s row" and they will have to start the row that they are on all over again.

Whoever has the most rows by 4:30PM EST tomorrow will win the duel, stay in the game, and earn a clue to the auto-evict advantage! The other player will be out of the game, and the other two players on his/her side will have to duel for a spot in the final 4!

NOTE: once you finish your first cup building, you can build more, but you have to start over at the bottom row with 5 cups!

This duel will start at 6:15PM EST to give players time to prepare. The duel will start on my "GO!"
1413 days 4 hours ago
Kindred7
when we knock down an opponent's row, do we have to wait a certain period of time before / after stacking a cup of our own?

also we can only knock down the most recent row the opponent is working on right?
1413 days 4 hours ago
3pi14159
nope, you dont have to wait after knocking down an opponents row and stacking your own
1413 days 4 hours ago
Kindred7
but it's the most recent row right? like let's say i'm on row 3........ he can only knock down row 3? or can he knock down row 1
1413 days 4 hours ago
3pi14159
correct, he would only be able to knock down row 3 since row 1 and 2 have been secured
1413 days 4 hours ago
3pi14159
1413 days 4 hours ago
Kindred7
that was with no opponent LOL it's not a good example of the knocking down part...
1413 days 4 hours ago
Kindred7
it's ok though i think i have less of a life than derek... good luck derek :(
1413 days 4 hours ago
3pi14159
You can knock down whenever but you can only knock down the row theyre currently working on

Ex if they’re on row 4 you can only knock down row 4
1413 days 4 hours ago
Kindred7
ohhhhhh i'm stupid. ok thank you! you're the best host @3pi
1413 days 4 hours ago
3pi14159
Thanks haha, if there’s any more questions let me know
1413 days 4 hours ago
3pi14159
GO!
1413 days 4 hours ago
Kindred7
Row 1 - *places 1 cup*
1413 days 4 hours ago
Durkheim47
Row 1- *places 1 cup*
1413 days 3 hours ago
Kindred7
Row 1 - *places 1 cup*
total: 2/5
1413 days 3 hours ago
Durkheim47
Row 1- *places 1 cup* 2/5

open group

The Big Survivor Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!