This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SARS 3: Big Brother Finale

Topic » SARS 3: Big Brother Finale

1261 days 21 hours ago
iYBF

RAUL!

Raul was Sam & I’s favorite from the early days of the game. His confessionals/rankings were iconic and informative, he faced a lot of adversity in the game, and he was extremely entertaining to watch. Watching his whole alliance make a chat without him and seeing that every single time he typed in their original alliance, the side chat would go off about how annoying he is was absolutely hilarious to watch. Raul is one of a kind and we’re so happy to have hosted him this season. Congrats Raul!
1261 days 21 hours ago
MrBird
period I’m the true winner of the season drops to the ground and cries
1261 days 21 hours ago
Darriusdabest
errrr
1261 days 21 hours ago
iYBF
Finally, we're moving on to Player of the Season!
1261 days 21 hours ago
iYBF
Player of the Season

The Player of the Season is the person who played the best overall game, taking all aspects into account. They made the right moves at the right times and influenced the game the most out of the entire cast. The Player of the Season is the person who is the face of this game in our eyes.

Nominees for this award are ANDREW, DARRIUS, & DESHON.

We’ve decided to award Player of the Season to…
1261 days 21 hours ago
iYBF

ANDREW!

Andrew played an extremely strong game from the jump. He was close with almost every player in the game and the people he wasn’t close to got the boot early on. Andrew consistently was a driving force in the decisions made in the game and regardless of him outwardly going against what people wanted, he was still kept safe almost every week. His one slip-up was when he was almost evicted against Scott, but him saving Harry the week before came in clutch because Harry was the swing vote to save him. Andrew was my winner pick at the Jury and I think he had a very good chance of winning had he won Final HOH. Congrats Andrew!
1261 days 20 hours ago
Vince125
this is so vile
1261 days 20 hours ago
Vince125
ANDREW DAD
1261 days 20 hours ago
s73100
I love Vince 125
1261 days 20 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Nominated in 3 categories, won 0 awards. kiss my ass and give me my 50$ Anthony :*
1261 days 20 hours ago
MrBird
you mean birks4444
1261 days 20 hours ago
Vince125
whos birks
1261 days 20 hours ago
Vince125
these are the most vile hosts ive ever seen, and ive witnessed the JRBB producers in action
1261 days 20 hours ago
iYBF
And with that, we're closing out this season of SA Reality Series! Thanks everyone for participating on this season, we had a ton of fun hosting and we're very happy with the outcome!
1261 days 20 hours ago
s73100
Who wants a TEASE for next season????

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!