This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SARS 3: Big Brother Finale

Topic » SARS 3: Big Brother Finale

1262 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
Funniest Moment

The Funniest Moment will be given not only to a funny moment, but a moment that had an impact on the game as well. The moment that wins this award would be the most viewed on YouTube and lives in mine & Sam’s heads rent free the most out of any moment of the season.

Nominees for this award are CONRAD EXPOSED PARTY, JAKE’S ROUND TRIP TICKET, & KAYLEE’S QUIT.

We’ve decided to award Funniest Moment to…
1262 days 1 hour ago
iYBF

CONRAD EXPOSED PARTY!

I mean duh. This house call had almost everyone in attendance and almost everyone took part in some way. Conrad went from one of the best positions in the house, having friends in all corners, to being the most heavily targeted player in the game in a matter of minutes. Watching the entire house attack him with no mercy and no assistance from his allies was entertainment gold and it was definitely worthy of the title of Funniest Moment.
1262 days 1 hour ago
iiGalaxyii
kaylee21
What I’m actually going to do, because I don’t care about this game is I’m going to do a self-less act & I’m going to give a big FUCK YOU to Ben & I’m quitting. So that puts another wedge in his plan to evict my friend Kellen. I’m not quitting bc I’m on the block, I could’ve got off. I’m quitting bc I’m annoyed of you Ben, I can’t stand you or your trash ass mouth & you’re not going to win the game. I WAS going to drop some screenshots of a few people in this game that I know are working together & it would’ve completely demolished their game, period. But 1 of them is a dear friend of mine & I’m not going to do that to him. Now, all of you, please PLEASE catch a grip & eliminate Ben and Andrew ( i just dislike him lol)
1262 days 1 hour ago
Darriusdabest
LFMKSMSKSKSKSK
1262 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
Let's move on to Best Alliance!
1262 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
Best Alliance

This award is pretty self-explanatory. We’re giving this to the alliance that not only competed the strongest and influenced the game the most, but also gave us the entertainment factor that we decided to host for.

Nominees for this award are 3/3, TOP OF THE JOKERS RANKINGS, & US AGAINST THE WORLD.

We’ve decided to award Best Alliance to...
1262 days 1 hour ago
iYBF

TOP OF THE JOKERS RANKINGS!

This alliance was made right before the first Double Eviction and although it was named Top of the Jokers Rankings, I liked to refer to it as Operation: Save Harry. Consisting of Andrew, Harry, Kelly, & Raul, this was the alliance that decided to save Harry over Timberlie with the help of Harry’s Fraudulent Stamp power. They were iconic and unexpected and we loved watching them play. Even though none of them made it to the Final 2, they gave us everything we could have possibly asked for from an alliance essentially made to blindside the house. Congrats guys!
1262 days 1 hour ago
Vince125
s73100
ew
1262 days 1 hour ago
Darriusdabest
(barf)
1262 days 1 hour ago
MrBird
kaylee21
What I’m actually going to do, because I don’t care about this game is I’m going to do a self-less act & I’m going to give a big FUCK YOU to Ben & I’m quitting. So that puts another wedge in his plan to evict my friend Kellen. I’m not quitting bc I’m on the block, I could’ve got off. I’m quitting bc I’m annoyed of you Ben, I can’t stand you or your trash ass mouth & you’re not going to win the game. I WAS going to drop some screenshots of a few people in this game that I know are working together & it would’ve completely demolished their game, period. But 1 of them is a dear friend of mine & I’m not going to do that to him. Now, all of you, please PLEASE catch a grip & eliminate Ben and Andrew ( i just dislike him lol)
1262 days 1 hour ago
s73100
kaylee21
1262 days 1 hour ago
ForceMike1
3/3 & US AGAINST THE WORLD

Darrius, Deshon, Kellen <3
1262 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
Next up is Hosts' Favorite!
1262 days 1 hour ago
Darriusdabest
ForceMike1
3/3 & US AGAINST THE WORLD

Darrius, Deshon, Kellen <3
1262 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
Hosts’ Favorite

The Hosts’ Favorite is reserved for the person that Sam & I enjoyed watching play the most. Our favorite will be decided by a combination of how well they played, how entertaining they were, & most of all how iconic they were. The Hosts’ Favorite is a purely biased award, but we know you all want it.

Nominees for this award are KELLY, MIKE, & RAUL.

We’ve decided to award Hosts’ Favorite to…

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!