This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto Competition #3

Topic » Power of Veto Competition #3

1289 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
Everyone except Timberlie is here and he's at 3 hours ago so we'll just get started with picking now.
1289 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
3 people aside from Conrad, Abel, & Andrew will be chosen to participate in this Power of Veto Competition.

Meet me here for the picking:
https://us23.chatzy.com/49878735066041
1289 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
Abel gets HG Choice. Who will you be choosing to play, Abel?
1289 days 1 hour ago
Russell11
I pick Kelly
1289 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
Harry & Scott were also chosen at random.

Tonight's competitors will be Abel, Andrew, Conrad, Kelly (Abel's choice), Harry, & Scott!
1289 days 1 hour ago
iiGalaxyii
pls not speed
1289 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
Welcome to your third Power of Veto Competition here on Big Brother! This Challenge is called Red Light, Green Light and here’s how it works.

You will be  attempting to count to 50 using ALTERNATING posts by simply counting up by 1 in each separate post. However, you may only be counting while the light is green. This will be indicated by me posting GREEN LIGHT. Any given green light will last for 30 seconds before turning red.

I will also post YELLOW LIGHT when there is approximately 10 seconds left until the light turns red. Any posts made after a light turns red (indicated by me posting RED LIGHT) will result in you having to start back from 1.

If you post an incorrect number, you will also have to go back and start over from 1. If anyone is caught deleting posts in capacity, they will be disqualified from the Competition.

The first person to successfully reach 50 will win today’s Power Of Veto Competition.
1289 days 1 hour ago
Kelly0412
in here?
1289 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
Yes, you will all be competing in this same forum.
1289 days 1 hour ago
Kelly0412
my marbles
1289 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
Does anyone have any questions? If not, just post that you're ready to play.
1289 days 1 hour ago
Russell11
ready
1289 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
Ready
1289 days 1 hour ago
_Groot
oop i gotta read
1289 days 1 hour ago
sjsoccer88
r

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!