This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RNTM Photoshoot #7 Elimination Panel

Topic » RNTM Photoshoot #7 Elimination..

1446 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome models to the seven elimination panel of the season aka the quarter finals! As you can see your critiques have been posted and now it’s time to find out who will be the next model to snatch POTW (Photo Of The Week) and where everyone will place at the end of the week! Sadly, we said goodbye to Hope Dworaczyk last week and tonight 2 of you will face the elimination panel in which 1 more model will sadly leave us once again!
1446 days 2 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*screams*
1446 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Holds Sheena's Hand*
1446 days 2 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*squeezes it for encouragement*
1446 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Can I just say this is a very very fierce top 6 we have here and I could not be more proud of the work each of you have produced throughout this competition! I’m sounding like RuPaul with the Season 12 final 6 looool but honestly you guys have been AMAZING! Anyways, back to the panel!
1446 days 2 hours ago
humanwebjet1
(LMFAOOO RIGHT!)
1446 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
I have 3 photos in my hand and these photos represent the models that are safely through to week 8 of Rubes Next Top Model and will not face tonight’s elimination challenge.
But who will win POTW? Find out right now!
1446 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Taylor starts to get nervous*
1446 days 2 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*breathes in and out*
1446 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
This week the scoring system was a little different. Each judge had to score your shots out of 30!!!
We judges based on the following criteria:
- Brand/Product/Motto: /10
- Theme: /10
- Impact: /10

Resulting in an overall score in which the maximum is 90!!!
1446 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
Confession: Yup, I think I'm in bottom 2...
1446 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
*Taylor gets even more nervous*
1446 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Goodluck models!
1446 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor: Thanks Jerard <3
1446 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
Sheena: Thank you!
1446 days 1 hour ago
Rubes
Now, this model soared above their competitors tonight and the winner of POTW scored an amazing 77.8/90!!! That model is...
TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

Congrats Taylor you have won your FIRST POTW with your fantastic Fearless Heels brand and you are still in the running to become Rubes Next Top Model!

open group

Rubes Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!