This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Laos | Finale

Topic » Survivor Laos | Finale

1431 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Tonight at 9pm EST.
1431 days ago
Chandelier
hi
1431 days ago
Chandelier
can I win bc no one is here?
1431 days ago
Chandelier
THE WINNER OF SURVIVOR...

CHANDLER
1431 days ago
jamessmith5
hi
1431 days ago
Chandelier
https://i.imgur.com/Wtm3N7p.gif
1431 days ago
Chandelier
get out james
1431 days ago
Chandelier
I'll get something to eat
1431 days ago
Iceey
hey
1431 days ago
Saginator18
hereee
1431 days ago
Chandelier
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/d/dd/Tumblr_meofey4Tt41rmd8jko1_400.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140801013128
1431 days ago
bigben1996
Just waiting on Scott.

We will start soon tho :)
1431 days ago
gbpackXLVchamps
I'm here
1431 days ago
gbpackXLVchamps
i missed that tribal...wtaf ryan????
1431 days ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain the challenge.
1431 days ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, and welcome to today's immunity challenge.  But first, Sag I'll take back the immunity necklace.

Today’s challenge will test your knowledge on how well you know this game.

Each round, I'll post a question regarding the game.  The first individual to answer correctly will score a point.  You will be posting here in the main forum and you can answer as many times as you want.

The individual who gets the most points after ten questions wins immunity and are guaranteed a 1 in 4 shot of winning this game.  In addition, they'll receive a clue to the merge idol.  The rest vulnerable tonight where one of you will be the twelfth person voted out and the eighth member of the jury.

Note
------

--> In the event of a tie, there will be a tie-breaker question.
--> If an answer happens to be either of the Ryan's use their username aka Iceey or born2pizza.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!