This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Norway |..

817 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
817 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Scott (gbpackxlvchamps) Confessional EP:1

This might be the earliest confessional a contestant ever gave you but I'll make it short and sweet.    All I ask you is to FINISH THE SEASON.    I know you will.  My last two games, my hosts quit mid season.   Fucking frustrating.  One was a new host in his first game...the other was on his 30 + season.   I know you won't let me down.   Looking forward to the premiere to see the list of my future victims.
817 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:1

Confessional: im not suprised at being unpopular this early in the game. it's something to expect in anything i do. just got to make the most of it
817 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (awwsum11) Confessional EP:1

Well… I'm pretty sure I'm safe pre-merge.  but if Hufus and those people get majority at any point it's over.  Ben... I am not the challenge beast I used to be.  bitch why are all these people volunteering to go.  this isn't football we don't need every person on the field
817 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Hufus (Hufus) Confessional EP:1

me looking at the other tribe and seeing we’re already screwed.  Hugs.  how come i was the captain and this tribe is turning out to be the worst for me its funny.  literally the worst outcome ever i will be premerged. i will be first boot. :chuckles:
817 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Dana (TotsTrashy) Confessional EP:1

hufus, 7:36 PM THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.  LMAOOOO.  Cries at us separated
817 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Travis (Johns4250) Confessional EP:1

Well!  I'm in the game and I got one of the seven points for my tribe to win immunity!  I'll be honest my speed was slow so I really lucked out - but I don't care... we still won!!  Dana was HUGE.  She hasn't played in over two years - so I'm hopeful we can work together since we may be a bit more on the outs than others?
817 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996

Winning gives us a lot - a clue to an idol... time to build relationships without going into instant "vote" mode... and allows me some time to bond.  I've played with Eric before and... I'm hopeful he'd also want to work together.  I tried to start being cool with Julian but we'll see if that gets me anywhere.

LETS GO!  Survivor baby!!
817 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996

I FOUND AN IDOL!  I FOUND AN IDOL!!!

LETS GOOOOO!!!!

If there's one thing I've learned - it's trust no one... lol.  So I'll be keeping this idol to myself for the time being.
817 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Aidan (Aidan0621) Confessional EP:1

Confessional: I was definitely not surprised to be one of the last picks for tribes. I don't really talk to anyone on Tengaged, let alone this game. However, this makes me nervous going into the first tribal because I don't want to be an easy vote if I dont have any friends here, so right now ive just been messaging some of the people in the tribe and trying to make allies so I can possibly be let into alliances or so that my name wont be brought up for the vote
817 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:1

Confessional  Guess whos back, back again, Yung is back, tell a friend- Oh wait not a singing show, this is Survivor and thank god for that cuz singing ain’t my strong suit but luckily this is.  I cannot believe that I am here with a second chance, My first time in this series was not good at all. I knew a lot of people in the duo season so I kinda screwed myself because everyone was looking to me for my vote at the merge and my game got totally blown up and I never recovered. Although I got third I was just dragged there and I had no one to blame but myself.   Now I’ve got a clean slate, a new life and a second opportunity to claim the prize that I desire, the title of sole survivor.   This season is all about redemption for me. I tried to play the middle/ be a villain my first go and it turned out to be the worst game in my career. This time I have to go back to my old ways, because I know it works. I know sometimes you have to change ur strategy but why fix what isn’t broken?   The way I plan on playing this game is the heroic way- through Loyalty, honesty and integrity. It draws people to me, it makes them trust me, and most of all it makes them keep me longer. All the ingredients i need to have a chance to win, and with a chance anything can happen.   I plan on using my failure as motivation, and By the time I’m finished in this game, I’m going to make sure everyone remembers me for the right reasons
817 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:1

Confessional   Of course there was huge twists dropped as we made it to the beach yesterday. There we’re no tribes made yet  and they were going to be decided by captains / schoolyard pick via a challenge. Hutus and Dana ended up winning first picks which didn’t matter for me cuz I don’t really know either of them ( There are a few people  i know in this game which I will get into a bit after).  Anyways I ended up getting picked on the vinstra tribe by Layla which I am super happy with. Layla and I are pretty good friends, we met a bit over a year ago on this site in a group game and we became tight and have been ever since. We don’t have each other as friends on tengaged which is good cuz I don’t think people will look too much into that. Im glad she’s here because she is someone I can trust, and that’s a big thing to have.   With my pick I ended up choosing Sag. I’ve known him from my time in C&A survivor on the Seven Seas season and in All stars 2. We have a complicated relationship to say the least. We weren’t exactly allies in Seven Seas but we had a respect for each other. In our all stars season which was only couple months ago ( around October /November ) we didn’t really see things eye to eye, but there were a lot of circumstances in that game that didn’t line up for us to go the same path. I wanted to pick him because I want to re establish a relationship with him, and show him that past games don’t mean anything and that I don’t have any bad blood with him. I think he’s a good player and he can be strategic when he’s into the game so im hoping that’s the version welll see of him in This season. He’s also good at comps so maybe he’ll be able to help us win more often than not.   I think building my game around these two this early on will help keep me safe for the first couple rounds. Having pre existing relationships can Defs be beneficial as you already have something to go off of with them, you already feel some sort of comfort which I think is important.   The other twist of this game that we were told of is called “ wrath of the viking” which caught my attention . Before tribal u get to vote for someone to get an immunity necklace or you can screw someone over by making them lose their vote. Of course you want to gain an advtantage anyway you can. I prefer to use this for good.Whatever I  decide only comes into effect if I get voted out though which is fine cuz I don’t plan on leaving this game anytime soon anyway. It does make it interesting and it will be important how to treat your tribe members. You don’t want to rub people the wrong way because it could come back to bite you. Luckily I am a people person and I shouldn’t have any issues, but I gotta be ready for anything and I will be
817 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Scott (gbpackxlvchamps) Confessional EP:1

walks to podium...grabs pen and parchment...writes down MARK    Speaks:  Sorry bud, you seem really chill, but someone has to be the first boot, and that's the name I'm hearing.      WRATH OF THE VIKING:  If I get voted out at this tribal council, I am giving my immunity necklace to Yung on the other tribe.

Confessional:   Ok so this tribe of mine has some heavy hitters on it!  I'm actually in pretty good shape.   I have Brady, Bryan (and Ray thru Bryan), Michael, and Jordan in an alliance of 6.  I have also talked to the other 4 people so I don't think they would target me at this point.   I failed at the challenge due to my internet being slow and laggy, but I dont think people will vote me out for that.    I am laying low for the first part of this game and not being my usual alpha player self.   Not throwing any names out.   Letting others do that.
817 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Hufus (Hufus) Confessional EP:1

Honestly, lemme have my diva moment here. I dont think I should be first boot, i got us a point and im good at challenges. But I dont have a good past relationship with most of the people in this tribe, especially Brady, so im kinda worried about what’s gonna be LOL and it makes even more complicated that like no one was inactive for the first challenge, so theres not a clear cut vote and everyone seems to be afraid to say a name and start something going. Fuck. Do I put it out and risk being a target? I dont know, probably, cause I cant take this slow ass progression anymore. I came to play, luvs! Lets play!
817 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Confessional EP:1

https://voca.ro/1eRdUZZFkbFt
817 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:1

Hello. After a long while, im back in my Gen 3 debut. Should be fun......hopefully

Once i heard that soon, the series will end on a legends season, i wanted to be on a another season. i enjoyed being in your survivor series, and i feel like just placing second in one 2nd gen season out of 5 overall apperances would be tough to show. so, here i am now, hoping to finally get a win after barely losing in a tiebreaker vote.

So, i was kinda worried to be near the bottom of the schoolyard pick, but i remember some players being last and yet do very well long term, so maybe it wont be that much of a issue, even if my tribe did lose the first challenge. i just delt with being the first out in a game, and i dont want that to happen to me 2 games in a row.

I knew that i had potental allies in people like Michael and Brady because i have worked with them in past games, so that could help me out. Scott and i kinda agreed that we would work together if we started on the same tribe together after always going aganist each other in past games. we got along well, but we never were on the same team, and when we go to merge, we already have our alliances so not much could be done there. now could be that time to team up. I know, Ray, Hufus and Bryan from past games as well, but I havent seen Ray in years, last time i was in a game with Hufus, i kept on voting him into elimination due to him being a physical threat and Bryan, i am never sure if he can be trustworthy or not.

Right now, im in a group with Michael, Brady, Scott, Ray and Bryan. Scott suggested Ray and Bryan for the group. I suggested Brady. He also said Michael as well, but i would have suggested him as well. So it feels like 50-50 when me and scott were making a alliance for majority since there is no clear inactive player in a tribe of gamers.

And i feel like he wanted me to create the group chat so that if something went wrong, he can put the blame on me and make me look like the leader. I went along with it, as i wanted to take that risk as i know that after getting votes at the last second in Unfinished Business, i would have to step things up a bit, and take more chances to give me the possibility to win. espically in a cast like this.

Right now, the group is leaning towards Mark as the target due to lack of social bonds with him. Hopefully it sticks to that. But i know that there are other votes to worry about, so ive have been in conversations with people like Hufus and Nick who apparently remembers me in the hopes that they dont plan on targetting me right now.

If im gonna win this season, i need to really plan the moves i make and make sure that they are needed and helpful to me. If you make a move just for the sake of making a move, you arent gonna do well. I just need to be careful with what i do, espically in these first few rounds and the last few rounds and maybe, i can accomplish something.

Hope for the best, but expect the worst is what i always say.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!