This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Norway |..

828 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Nick (jmain14) Confessional EP:1

(CONF): I feel like I have positioned myself well within this tribe and my performance in the challenge has protected me from my name even getting thrown out there tonight thank god... at the moment I'd say I trust Brady, Michael, and Mark the most, while trusting Ray and Ty the least... but time will tell won't it?

As for my vote to eliminate tonight.. I vote for Aidan... you weren't very helpful in the challenge yesterday and you've been basically radio silent since then so there's really no skin off my ass if you leave.
828 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Scott (gbpackxlvchamps) Confessional EP:1

SWITCHING MY VOTE to AIDAN
Reasoning:   I just think Mark will be more valuable to me and my allies than a first time player like Aidan who can easily be manipulated into flipping at some point.
828 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:1

Just as it seems like the vote was set for Mark to leave, suddenly, Aiden's name comes around and it has become a battle to see where the majority of the votes well go. Michael is set on Mark while Scott tells me that he is voting Aiden.

It's almost like a tipping scales game, on which one will get more votes. it looks like it could be Mark, then it looks like it could be Aiden, and then its back to mark and so on and so forth. All of this to vote out one of the 2 players with the least social connections on the tribe.

But it should be fine as long as no idols are played and no one tries to do anything crazy.
828 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Hufus (Hufus) Confessional EP:1

Im having a mental breakdown and this is the first tribal council of the season. Literally i couldnt not be more paranoid than ever like I must be rly off after all this time without playing gg LMAO these people r so shady, I hate people that I cant get a read and this tribe is full of them, and not knowing makes me ANXIOUS. I dont know. My gut tells me to go for Mark cuz maybe I could trust Aidan more, but it could be the exact other way. Actually, if it was up to me, i would vote someone like Ray or Jordan cause they’re both shady and I do not trust them at all LOL but i do not wanna make any waves so early in the game, like i dont need to do it. Cant be flashy. Also i cant help to think that if im not the first boot, im still gonna be premerged cuz people r using me just cuz they think im a strong competitor (focus on the think part! Im actually not!) and then ill be discarded like trash later on! Teehee hugs sm collapses
828 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Aidan (Aidan0621) Confessional EP:1

Confessional: So ive been hearing all day that Mark is the vote for tonight’s tribal. I was just glad it wasn’t me so I’m going along with it, and now I’m hearing that Mark is putting out my name for the vote. So now Im just going around making sure everyone is sticking with the Mark vote and keeping me safe! I trust Scott and Michael the most at the moment and Michael is promising that ill be safe and we’ll make sure everyone votes Mark so we’ll see…
828 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Confessional EP:1

Big My vote goes to Aidan...  I honestly don’t know if Mark or Aidan goes. I’m hoping it’s Aidan that goes because like who is that? I’d be better off talking to a rock than talking to him so bye.
Oh right.  I’m cursing a bitch.  The petty side of me will be coming out
828 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996

(CONF): Presently, my patience is at a fucking zero for my tribemates. There is so much back and forth and overall indecisiveness about whether or not to vote out Aidan or Mark... Strategically for me, I don't want to push that much for Mark to stay even though for my own game it is what would benefit me more personally, but at the end of the day...Aidan brought me nothing in the challenge and has been radio silent in terms of chatting with me so I don't really foresee any reason to keep his ass around...at the end of the day, it is what it is.
828 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Bryan (iTy990) Confessional EP:1

Confessional: coming into the game I was immediately intimidated by the cast, most of which I didn't know and a few of which we had problems in the past(Julian and Arris) and as the cast reveal went on my saving graces were revealed in Ray and Scott, 2 of my favorite allies in precious games of all time, and ontop of that there was Brady and byleth, and me and Byleth we're just in Brady's group game and although I evicted Byleth we formed a really strong connection and he lied to me about the vote and if he hadn't I would've voted with him and to me he proved his loyalty by picking me to be on brevik. Off the bat I absolutely loved our tribe and It was really devastating to lose that challenge, things are not off to a great start in my opinion as there's a majority chat where ray has pitched to get out byleth, but Scott is telling me he thinks we should vote for aidan and I trust his instinct 100% of the way, but I hope his and rays instincts don't collide because I also trust rays instincts equally. I also formed a decent bond with Michael, which is surprising honestly but I also had a really good connection with hufus aswell.
828 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Aidan (Aidan0621) Confessional EP:1

Confessional: Im fucked 😵😵 its been real
828 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996

(CONF): As of right now I think I have successfully flipped the tribe to be on voting out Aidan.. we shall see if that reigns true incredibly shortly. I am a bit weary of Scott right now due to a conversation we had in DM's about general small talk and I asked him what he was eating and he said that his wife can cook, so out of curiosity i asked him what is her best dish and he goes "Anything she cooks naked"
828 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996

(CONF): Like bruh that was unprompted and gross. 1) I am literally gay, 2) who tf is saying that shit when to a person you are in a group game with? Grimy as all hell, and 3) why? If there wasn't only an hour left I would work double time to get the tribe to send his ass out the door, but if we lose again tonight, Scott is my #1 target for just being an overall fucking creep because that shit is unsettling and disgusting to me.
828 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
**AIDAN GETS 20TH**
828 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Arris (Arek) Confessional EP:2

first confession i guess. so yesterday i was gladly surprised to see certain people in the cast. like i am a little bit connected, i was nervous who would be here, but damn im good with tots, julian, eric, layla, jordan and then there's ofc my polish buddy michael. there's more connections but not like super strong or anything, but that can be worked around. people already msg me , so i have to try to be talkative. first comp was great a speed comp, and even if i started out on a rocky note because my internet briefly flopped, i ended up winning the challenge, scoring the last point for the team so that was a good look i think xo anyway we'll see what happens later i don't intend to play too hard. i hope i made a right decision returning, but i have to say the schedule starts to annoy me a little like i'm already sleepy moments before challenge #2 begins. it might be tougher than i thought tbh, like i work 11 am tomorrow, so its aight, then i'm off for two days and then i'm back on 8 am shifts, i fear it could be hard. might start dodging some challenges xx
828 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Nick (jmain14) Confessional EP:2

(CONF): Yess!! Mark lived to see another day and Aidan's ass is gone. Not that he was a bad person, but he did not benefit my game in any way so he truly had to go. Now to find the other two scoundrels who also voted out Mark and take them out... Scott is on thin ice with me with his incredibly creepy vibes but for right now he trusts me and I need to maintain that trust until I can exploit it for weakness...when that moments comes we will see. It is a bit ironic to me that Michael wanted to be good and nice to Aidan and tell him that he was getting votes and possibly going out tonight, but now it has bit him back in the ass because Aidan gifted him right back with the cursed necklace. I told Michael that Mark would likely be a better ally than Aidan. Did he listen to me? Not without spilling the beans to dearly departed Aidan. Who's next? Hopefully nobody on my goddamn tribe, because I forgot how stressful these tribals are. One of the people on the superpower tribe can go home tonight and not one of us. That's all xo.
828 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Arek (Arris) Confessional EP:2

ye ok soo i thought of being a little selfish and going for an idol clue, but i decided that it's pointless because this season i don't rly plan (as of now, ya knw things change) hunting for idols as i dnt rly have time for that, frankly speaking, so i decided to go with an urn that will help my team will this challenge, now it could be 3 or 4, i feel completely safe for now, but do i feel THAT safe? idts... im choosing an urn #3 . use this both as my confessional and a challenge. react to this msg if you got it

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!