This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Norway |..

828 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:2

I'm glad to have survived that tribal. If i was to be the first one out for a second game in a row, i would just be devastated.

I'm cool with Aidan gone, i never really talked to him, and ive gotten to know Mark and maybe he could be a good number if we were to start winning challenges long term. But im just glad that the alliance is still around and we are back on the same page even if Michael lost his vote from the curse.

Right now, it's time to focus on the challenge today, and i dont want to lose this time. hopefully it will be something that i can be useful in. Then i can have a day off from tribal as i dont want to deal with another mess of a tribal again right now. That first tribal really messed with my head with everything that was going on.

And i recently looked through the history of past BigBen seasons and saw that in my first season ever "The Canadian Wilderness" Scott and Bryan *Who are in my alliance right now* were in the same starting tribe as me. ......and i didnt have a solid alliance that whole game........and got placed in 8th........and they made it to the end ......and i helped give Bryan the win.........maybe this time, i will be the one on top.

now lets go win this challenge.
828 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Scott (gbpackxlvchamps) Confessional EP:2

Confessional:  Ok first of all, tribal went exactly as planned.  Second of all, I FUCKING LOVE THIS CHALLENGE..   Taking Urn 1 was never an option.  Too safe.  I came here to play.    Urn 2, nope.  I don't want any idol clues.  Having an idol can be an albatross.  I don't need idols to win.    Urn 3 I considered but a public vote can only do harm.  No reason to piss anyone off.    Urn 5 Im ngl, it was tempting, very tempting.  However, one flaw I have in my game is that I often misuse extra votes.   They aren't that easy to manipulate, and although I could use the practice, I would rather find or win an extra vote NOT at the expense of my tribe's safety.   Urn 6 was also tempting, but Michael is one of my closest allies and he loses his vote because of the curse, and he would need me to vote to help him out, especially since people suspect he might have an idol.   So I would rather keep him safe and have my vote to try and do so.     So it's urn 4,  gaining my tribe 3 points, getting a vote slapped on me, and people seeing that where I gain favour with my tribe.
828 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Jonathan (BoysofSummer2005) Confessional EP:2

Confession #1-  So thus far I think things are going pretty swell. Layla happens to be my best friend on this site, me and Yung are old friends from fastings, me and Arik know one another from a previous group game where we were allies, and I’m vibing with a few others. Also Ik Jordan and Hufus from one of Kellen’s game. So I’m thinking things may be set up for a deep run here. Now here’s the tea, ive known Julian for a good bit, and there’s something about him I just don’t trust.. So I lowkey want him out premerge, but I want to play a safe game early, so idk how that will work out. Other than that, early votes could go a number of ways that are pretty painless.. It’s going to take a TC to see the claws really come out and for some cards to be played.
Vinstra Trust Ranking-   Layla Yung Arek Sag Skyler Travis Dana Eric (who?) Julian
828 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Ray (GentlemanG) Confessional EP:2

CONFESSIONAL: I’ve been trying to lay low and put myself in a good position socially at the same time. I’m outspoken and help navigate the tribe already when necessary. However, I’m not too aggressive with trying to take control of who goes home and even purposely voted in minority in attempts to minimize my target. I’m crazy coming back especially with a cast like this I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb. I’m trying to lessen my threat levels and just be friendly with everyone, but I know time will come where I’ll have to go full gamebot to stand any chance.
828 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:2

Confessional   So we lost the challenge and I’m not too sure what to think of it. I know I only took 1 point and so did Layla, she did contemplate getting an extra vote in case we lost and so did I, but I wanted us to win so i could get another clue for the hidden immunity idol. It’s possible that our tribe jus didn’t acquire more points than the other. Ppl on our tribe all said they would get 2 points or three points and Dana immediately said they would get  4 points for a vote cast against them. For them to say it so quickly makes me wonder if they lied. They haven’t spoken much to me this game anyway so I’m not 100% sure if I can even trust them. There are a couple people who haven’t said much to me so I have to look at my options carefully.   Layla and Sag have my back which is good for me. Jonathan and I also have met in fastings over a year ago and became friends. He does trust me and wants to work with me, and I trust him right now as well, as much as you can at this point in the game which is better than nothing. I know Jonathan and Layla are tight and he already expressed interest in us three as a voting block.   Travis is someone who does seem nice and I would like for me and him to get on the same page. I think he is someone who could benefit me from a strategic point of view.   Arek and I have a decent relationship. We were both on the duo season last time out and we weren’t tight but we have a respect for each other so it’s not the worst thing that he’s here, on the other hand he knows me and he could be weary of me I’m not sure. Time will tell on that.   Dana, Eric and Julian along with Skylar haven’t spoken a whole lot to me so for me personally if one of those 4 leave this round it would probably benefit me the most, now I just have to convince others. I have heard that Travis is wanting to go after Julian so that is something I could possibly work with. It’s a start atleast.
828 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Jonathan (BoysofSummer2005) Confessional EP:2

I literally can’t with Travis. Like you changed your opinion on Julian that quick.  Meanwhile 2/3 of his targets, im aligned with 🤦‍♂️.  Layla seems safe but Arek needs to get active
828 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Travis (Johns4250) Confessional EP:2

Well slap my ham and call me Betty.... We lost immunity and I'm fairly certain people got some mad advantages...  I didn't and my votes getting revealed at tribal council. 

The dynamic of this tribe is pretty interesting up to this point. In other games I would have been in sixteen group chats and all of them would have an alliance name and all of them would be turning on each other.  Is that not happening because this is all starts?  Maybe...

I've got my idol... I can play my idol... but I'm trying to start something with Sag, Julian, Skyler, Yung, Eric, and Jonathan... We'll see if it works.
828 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Mark (Byleth) Confessional EP:2

Mark's super stunning confessional #1 [AFTER FIRST TRIBAL] I waited til after tribal to make a confessional.  If I wrote a super interesting confessional only to be first boot I'd literally cry. ANYWAYS YES BITCH I STAYEDDDD 7-3. Originally some FLOP (idk who) made a 7 person chat asking people to vote me because I was an "easy" vote due to my inexperience with group games. So I woke up to Brady warning me that my name was getting thrown around and if I didn't think of something quick my ass would be out the door. I decided to take matters into my own hands and target Aidan due to them having very little connections coming into the game (similar to me). I approached Bryan and Scott and "strategized with them" (begged them) to help me save my ass by getting Aidan out instead. The four of us (Scott/Brady/Bryan/Me) then began to spread the ANTI AIDAN COUNTERATTACK which actually worked out sending Aidan packing. Honestly I was rather intimidated by this cast coming into the game but hopefully I proved with this first vote that I'm not just some pushover and I'm gonna fight for my place in the game.
828 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996

Confessional   So there is a bit of a dilemma that I am in right now. I had a conversation with Travis last night after the competition and I wanted to discuss the game and what he thought about our tribe. I have enjoyed talking to him and have gotten good vibes off, and he has felt the same way about me ( he told me that I have talked to him the most ) and I think he trusts me for the moment. He has proposed a voting block to me for this round and it has included Eric, Julian, Jonathan,Skylar and Sag, him and myself meaning he has left Arek,Dana and Layla on the outs. I don’t think Travis is aware of all the connections and I don’t know if that will work. I don’t really want to be part of a majority voting block with those people because I don’t know if I can fully trust them. Julian Skylar and Eric don’t say much to me so idk if they would have my best interests later on in the game.     I do trust Layla in the game and I do think Arek and I have gotten off to a good start socially, we’ve been chatting this morning and he too is suspicious of some of the people on our tribe because of the results of the challenge.   I think if Travis proposes this alliance to Eric then he may tell Dana. Idk how close they are but Dana picked Eric to be on this tribe so there could be something between them. If there is then it could be a way to possibly put this vote against Travis.   I don’t wna try too hard at this vote and put myself out there but I also want it to go in my favor, so I will do what I must without making myself a target.
828 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996

Confessional   I’m starting to have second thoughts about the urn I picked. I knew there was always a chance we could lose. I had a conversation with Layla before the results and we were talking about whether we thought ppl on our tribe were telling the truth or not. She said she didn’t feel comfy and that she might go for the extra vote . She ended up only going for one point and we lost the challenge anyway . I told her I was only Getting one point and that maybe she should get the advantage just in case we lose. I’m not sure why she decided against it but now it looks like she could be in trouble. She probs wishing she took that extra vote right about now.   It will be hard to flip this vote against Travis without making it obvious. I think sag will vote with whoever has majority so it’s critical that that is my side.   Travis is playing hard pretty early and I wouldn’t be surprised if he got an advantage. If he did, it would be a good time to blindside him. If Arek and Dana know he was making an alliance without them, they would probably want to vote him out. It’s something I must consider. Although I like Travis, he trying to make what he wants to happen without really asking people  and he wants to have a lot of power and that makes me nervous.    I can either go with the flow or take a stand and make a move. I feel like I know what I have to do but it’s risky,  but I didn’t come here to watch ppl make moves, I came here to make moves so that’s what I intend to do.
828 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (awwsum11) Confessional EP:2

Idgi I literally sit here and look pretty and can you guess where I'm at in the game? That's right! The middle!! Looks like it's Arek, Dana, and Julian vs. Sag, Travis, and Jonathan with me, Skyler, Layla, and Yung in the middle .  Okay so now Arek and Dana's group is going for Travis or Skyler apparently.  Looking more like it's Arek/Dana/Yung/Julian vs Travis/Skyler/Sag/Jonathan.
828 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Scott (gbpackxlvchamps) Confessional EP:2

So we won the challenge yesterday which is great.  Now we can relax a bit and gear up for the next challenge.  I have good relationships with pretty much everyone on this tribe.  I'm closest to Bailey, Bryan and Michael.   I'm in a f3 alliance with Bryan and Ray.    Mark thinks I was behind saving his ass, so I think he and I are good.   Jordan I do not trust one bit but he's part of our group of 6 so that helps.    As for Hufus or Nick, I feel the least close to them, and they are outside of our core 6, so one of them might be the next target if we lose.
828 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Confessional EP:2

Conf: https://voca.ro/1kOxKZuuFdSw
828 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:2

I'm glad that my tribe won the challenge. Now im just hoping that Brevik can get a winning streak going, so that i can get closer and closer to a merge without a struggle. But im sure that may not be a possibility. Just got to roll with whatever happens in the next few rounds. Just got to have patience and be aware of my surroundings.

Right now Vinstra is at tribal and there are people there that i hope survive as they can be possible numbers for me moving forward if a swap happens. Dana, Eric, Yung, and Jonathon are people that i know and worked with in past games and i still get along with alright at least. Though i did get annoyed when Eric came to me and was like "Damn, i wish that we were on the same tribe"..............Well, we could have been on the same tribe is you chose me in the schoolyard pick.......but you didn't, so you cant really complain when someone else did. He is still option for a number in the future, but i got to keep an eye on Eric.

The question on who will end up being voted out?......it's tough to say but anything is possible on that tribe with the people that are on it.

So with the hidden immunity idol, and apparently Aidan knew that someone found the idol on my tribe *At least that is what he told michael* and tried to make it look like Michael has found it. and with the curse he put on mike, its not a good situation for him to be in. But he did make a screenshot to prove his innocence and the alliance *Which im naming as Team Coolness* fell for it.

While theres no proof that he has it, that screenshot is no proof that he doesnt. He could have easily deleted the mail before showing it to us. But i know that i cant confront Mike about it, because then he could go against me, so i just have to play along for now. And in the meantime, im gonna be looking for the idol whenever i can, because there is always the chance that no one has found it yet. No confirmation till it's played of when the season ends.

I have looked through a couple group games with a good amount of members, and even went through every past player from all of the generations to find it.....and no success. Just sadness. But i just need to keep going, getting an idol could potentially help me out long term in this game and be my ticket for the finals and a win if played correctly. It is interesting though that it is in the second oldest blog of a user of all the placements but at least i know what spot to go to......i just got to find the user.
828 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Julian (Thnksfrthmmrs) Confessional EP:2

We lost the challenge yesterday and now we've gotta vote someone out. Darn shame. For the first entire day/night, nobody wants to say shit about the vote. Which, I kinda get, nobody wants to be the first to throw a name since there's a non 0 chance it gets back to them. Which is kinda what happened, and it's my fault. lol.

Travis came to me talking about making an alliance with everyone but Arek, Dana, and Layla. The 3 people I've talked to the most on this tribe. Now, I'm not an idiot, so of course I said yes. Before the chat was even made though, I quietly forwarded that information to the 3 of them at different intervals: Arek immediately, Dana in the morning, and Layla like an hour ago. Why? That's just when they all responded to my initial message. So now the alliance is CRUMBLING pretty damn fast, with pretty much everyone debating whether we should send Skylar or Travis out.

Why did I do this? Dana sent me a quote of Travis throwing my name out as a vote. I don't like that shit. AS I'M WRITING THIS AN ALLIANCE JUST FORMED with everyone but Eric/Skylar/Travis, and as it is I'm pretty sure Eric is gonna be made aware bc he's close with Dana. This tribe is a hot ass mess and I think blowing up Travis' alliance did so much good for my game because now the 3 outside of his alliance have no reason not to trust me, while the people who were already a bit sus of his alliance don't know I leaked it and I can keep those bridges.

Ahh, it's good to be back.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!