This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Tribal Council #13 (Vunisea)

Topic » Survivor Kadavu | Tribal..

598 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: Robert, Deena, Dar, Washed, Sag, and Ali voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Brady since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
598 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
598 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan - You're back in a familiar spot being one spot away from making the finale.  How would it feel to make it the back-to-back season's in this episode?  Are you concerned you might be a target tonight for this reason?
598 days 4 hours ago
kingjames13
Question
597 days 19 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - You're back in a familiar spot being one spot away from making the finale.  How would it feel to make it the back-to-back season's in this episode?  Are you concerned you might be a target tonight for this reason?

It would be cool as i have never accomplished that at all on this site. though i am concerned now that you brought it up. lol
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
597 days 18 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
stands<3
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Yes Charl?
597 days 18 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
im playing my extra vote tn i dont want a souvenir ben
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
I can confirm now that Charl does indeed have an extra vote.

Charl will vote "TWICE" tonight.
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Charl

1 vote Charl
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Charl

2 votes Charl

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!