This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Tribal Council #12 (Vunisea)

Topic » Survivor Kadavu | Tribal..

599 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: Robert, Deena, Dar, Washed, and Sag voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Brady since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
599 days 19 hours ago
keefe
I vote for Ali
599 days 19 hours ago
kingjames13
Question
599 days 18 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
599 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
James - The final seven tend to be one of the last dominoes in determining the potential makeup of the final four.  Do you see that to be the case coming into tonight's vote?

Jordan - We've yet to see a hidden immunity idol played this season.  Do you feel they've actually been found or are individuals just waiting to use at the right timing?
599 days ago
kingjames13
James - The final seven tend to be one of the last dominoes in determining the potential makeup of the final four.  Do you see that to be the case coming into tonight's vote?

I think everyone is just taking this day by day not rlly thinking final 4 cuz you don’t know if you will even make it past this vote it’s how I feel I can’t think of final 4 when I don’t know if I’ll even make it past this vote tonight when I know my name has been tossed out
598 days 20 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - We've yet to see a hidden immunity idol played this season.  Do you feel they've actually been found or are individuals just waiting to use at the right timing?

There's always a chance for it to be found. I wouldn't be surprised if someone found it, but is just holding it for themselves for as long as they possibly can.
598 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
598 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

598 days 20 hours ago
keefe
*stands*
598 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Yes Keith?
598 days 20 hours ago
keefe
skips over and gives big ben my big idol
598 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
598 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
*holds carved object up*

The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out instead.

This...
598 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
... IS a hidden immunity idol.

Any votes cast for Keith will not count.
598 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!