This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Tribal Council #11 (Vunisea)

Topic » Survivor Kadavu | Tribal..

601 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: Robert, Deena, Dar and Washed voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Keith since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
600 days 23 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
600 days 12 hours ago
kingjames13
Cody
600 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
600 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan - If you could describe this season in one word what would it be and why?

Cody - It seemed like last night was arguably one of the more intense votes of this season.  Do you feel the game has either kicked up a notch and players becoming more self-interested?

Brady - Do you feel the game is currently fluid heading into tonight's vote?  Is everyone beginning to navigate their best course of action to make it to the end or is it just pure survival mode?
600 days 11 hours ago
Saginator18
sag!
600 days 10 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - If you could describe this season in one word what would it be and why?

Quiet....till the last minute.
600 days 10 hours ago
jman96
I know that its more then one word, but thats what im thinking.
600 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady - Do you feel the game is currently fluid heading into tonight's vote?  Is everyone beginning to navigate their best course of action to make it to the end or is it just pure survival mode?

I’ll just say that this is a very different season than what I’m used to. The dynamics in this game are super weird to the point where it gets confusing so I’d say its fluid. You never know what’ll happen in this game.
600 days 6 hours ago
kingjames13
Cody - It seemed like last night was arguably one of the more intense votes of this season.  Do you feel the game has either kicked up a notch and players becoming more self-interested?

I think self intrested the gsme hasn’t kicked up when no one says a word until final 15 min and ppl just rally around it for some reason but I guess that’s the gsme we’re playing I’m very nervous tonight tho
600 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
600 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

600 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
600 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
600 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Sag

1 vote Sag
600 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!