This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Tribal Council #10 (Vunisea)

Topic » Survivor Kadavu | Tribal..

601 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: Robert, Deena and Dar voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Keith since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
601 days 18 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
601 days 14 hours ago
Saginator18
sag!
600 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan - As we're starting to approach the end game is jury management weighing on the remaining players?  Do you feel people are starting to count jury votes?

Sag - This is the first time in a minute that you're not wearing the immunity necklace.  Are you concerned that you'll be an easy target heading into tonight's vote?
600 days 23 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - As we're starting to approach the end game is jury management weighing on the remaining players?  Do you feel people are starting to count jury votes?

I think jury is on everyone's minds for a good amount of the game. It's always difficult to vote people out, while hoping that they will vote for you to win in the end.
600 days 23 hours ago
Saginator18
Sag - This is the first time in a minute that you're not wearing the immunity necklace.  Are you concerned that you'll be an easy target heading into tonight's vote?

Lol i mean, look at the voting history. Im not super well-positioned. I wouldnt say im an immunity threat, but i also wouldnt want me around either if i was some people
600 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
600 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie
Stands
600 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Yes Ikah?
600 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie
This is the Rewind Button
600 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie
I have the power to rewind time back to before I applied so that I never play
600 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
That is not a "rewind button" but rather a button to support Bernie Sanders.
600 days 23 hours ago
kingjames13
☠️
600 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie
Jk I'm playing an Extra Vote Ben

Fuck it I don't trust enough mfers around here

Gl y'all
600 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
I can confirm now that Ikah does indeed have an extra vote.

Ikah will vote "TWICE" tonight.
600 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!