This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Tribal Council #8 (Vunisea)

Topic » Survivor Kadavu | Tribal..

604 days ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: Robert voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Sag since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
603 days 23 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
603 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan - You received the second most coconuts in tonight's immunity challenge.  Does that make you worried that you might be a target in some people's eyes or do you think it's strictly random the results?
603 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - You received the second most coconuts in tonight's immunity challenge.  Does that make you worried that you might be a target in some people's eyes or do you think it's strictly random the results?

It could potentially paint a target on me. Not helped by winning the previous challenge. but this game has shown many times before that anything could happen in a second.
603 days 3 hours ago
Saginator18
Sag!
603 days 3 hours ago
kingjames13
Question
603 days 3 hours ago
Kentuckyy
I'll take a question
603 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Sag - Stephen Fishbach once coined the term "trust clusters" back in Survivor Cambodia.  Do you see any resemblance of trust clusters in this cast or is this term mythological? 

James - On a scale of 1-10, how active would you say talks heading into tonight's tribal council have been?

Deena - Last tribal, we saw the first member of Ono voted out from the game in Robert.  Are you concerned that the swapped Ono tribe could be targetted once again tonight?
603 days 2 hours ago
Kentuckyy
I don't think people are targeting Ono members, I think last night showed that just because we were on a tribe together doesn't mean we working together.
603 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
603 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

603 days 2 hours ago
kingjames13
They were at a 0 now last hour their a 15
603 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
603 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
603 days 2 hours ago
Saginator18
I dont trust any cluster lmfao
603 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Jordan

1 vote Jordan

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!