This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Tribal Council #7 (Vunisea)

Topic » Survivor Kadavu | Tribal..

606 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to your first merged tribal council.

Remember you cannot vote for Jordan since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
606 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
606 days 4 hours ago
Saginator18
sag!
606 days ago
THEChanelOberlin
hii
605 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan - Congrats on winning the first individual immunity of the season.  Do you feel tonight's vote will be centered around a tribe consensus or has there been a lot of chatter revolving around different plans?

Sag - You're one of a few people who haven't been to a tribal council this season.  Do you think this is an advantage or disadvantage at this stage of the game?

Charl - Currently, there are six original Naceva and six original Tavuki members.  Is there a decent chance that tonight's vote can simply come down to tribal lines?
605 days 19 hours ago
kingjames13
Question before votes
605 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
James - Another statistic worth noting in the merge is that there are six rookies and six veterans left in this game.  Do you feel that plays a part in the decision-making going into tonight's vote?
605 days 19 hours ago
kingjames13
I don’t think I’ve heard anyone even talk about the rookies v vets all gsme tbh that is a fun fact to know tho but no I don’t think that factors into any vote tonight
605 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
605 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

605 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
605 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
605 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Robert

[Sag's vote]
605 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...
605 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Robert

[Deena's vote]

2 votes Robert
605 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Third vote...

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!