This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Tribal Council #2 (Tavuki)

Topic » Survivor Kadavu | Tribal..

613 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Tavuki.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
613 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
613 days 14 hours ago
kingjames13
Cody
613 days 13 hours ago
tokio
Ali
613 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan - This tribe faces its second straight loss.  Do you feel people ended up being greedy or was the other tribe just a lot more generous?

Cody - It seemed like a tribe consensus that Tris was ultimately going to be the person to leave based on the 8-1 vote.  Do you feel this vote will become a lot more complex in deciding?

Ali - Now with the potential threat of extra votes being thrown into the game.  How often do you feel people should be reevaluating their position in the game?
612 days 20 hours ago
kingjames13
- It seemed like a tribe consensus that Tris was ultimately going to be the person to leave based on the 8-1 vote.  Do you feel this vote will become a lot more complex in deciding?

It seems to be that way tris is kinda known going inactive so felt that was easy this one seems tougher and makes this dynamic hard because I don’t have a flying clue what will happen
612 days 20 hours ago
tokio
Now with the potential threat of extra votes being thrown into the game.  How often do you feel people should be reevaluating their position in the game?

- People should always reevaluate, mainly because our tribe lost the challenge, now people will always be thinking that one of the players has an extra vote in their pocket.
612 days 20 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - This tribe faces its second straight loss.  Do you feel people ended up being greedy or was the other tribe just a lot more generous?

You never really know what is going on in peoples head during that challenge. and without the information, it's all a guessing game at this point
612 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
612 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

612 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
612 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
612 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Ali

1 vote Ali
612 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...
612 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Chase

(Nick's vote)

1 vote Ali
1 vote Chase
612 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Third vote...

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!