This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Norway |..

826 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Nick (jmain14) Confessional EP:11

(CONF): I COULD FUCKING CRY I WON IMMUNITY!! NOW I NEED TO HUSTLE TO MAKE SURE HUFUS STAYS IN THE GAME AND WE GET OUT SOMEBODY FROM THE OTHER SIDE
826 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:11

Confessional: im nervous, 7th place is like my curse placement, if there is a number where i place placed a whole lot, it's pathetic seventh, and i really hope that i dont get this voted out of this tribal of all tribals. Pray for me.
826 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
**ERIC GETS 8TH & HUFUS GETS 7TH**
826 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Nick (jmain14) Confessional EP:12 (Finale Episode)

(CONF): It amazes me and yet somehow surprises me still how bad Jordan is at this game. The man has minimal social skills and hopes to get by on what grounds? If he gets to the end with Jonathan sitting next to him, he absolutely loses. If Michael gets to the end with Jonathan, he absolutely loses. If Skyler gets to the end with Jonathan, he absolutely loses. All three of them are absolute fucking idiots that do nothing but follow Jonathan around. I didn't come back to play this game for second place, I came back here to show that I have learned from my past mistakes and that I am a legend. I think I've fucking proved that I am a legend with how fucking long I've outlasted these bitches who have voted against me in this game. I have outplayed jackasses like Scott who chose to underestimate me. I need to win these three immunities straight out because if I do not, I am almost guaranteed to place 6th and be absolutely fucked over. Last time I played I was an early merge boot, now I am sitting here on finale night fighting for my life with my back against the wall with one competent player, Bryan who has been voting with us for some reason yet has managed to never be a target, and three goats... what will happen tomorrow? Only time will tell. Always and forever, Nick! Wish me luck world! Xoxo, a bitch who made finale night!
826 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:12 (Finale Episode)

So, that fast forward was quite a ride. we had hufus idol'ing out eric, who believes that im very close with bryan. i know that ive been pushing the votes away from him, the last few rounds, but thats because there were bigger threats to take out during those rounds. and with hufus gone now, it leaves Nick and bryan left on the outs, who could easily win.

But i do have to worry that once it is down to 4, i could be the one out at 4th. i gotta make sure that doesnt happen. and i do have to worry about jury threats in the alliance. like michael and potentally skyler. One of them would have to go to help me out if FTC is final 3. If its final 2......then i can take them both out. It's just all about timing, because Michael is also a big comp threat who could easily win at final 4, and if FTC is final 3, then i could be screwed.

Do i take the risk, or make a big move early at final 5? it's tough choices, i just hope that i can secure myself a easy ride to the finals. though i dont think that will be possible. I also got to work on my speech, if i do happen to be there, I have to be the first one to post to help me out. and I have to make every answer i make to as smart as possible, while looking humble during it. It almost worked out last time, maybe it'll work this time.

Man, i have a long afternoon ahead of me. Lol
826 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Confessional EP:12 (Finale Episode)
https://voca.ro/1kw4QQHypaQZ Those are my final words I forgot to post
826 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Skyler (Sweez) Confessional EP:12 (Finale Episode)

Well… I officially beat Eric and Hufus so I feel like I redeemed myself from All Stars 3. Going into finale night I think it’s gonna be tough because I feel my win condition is sitting next to Jordan and Jonathan and even in that scenario I’m gonna have to really fight to get jury votes. The hard part is to get this result I’d have to figure out a way to cut Michael I think it’s way too late in the game for this to happen now because i’ve completely burned every bridge with Bryan and I have absolutely no relationship with Nick so I’m not going to be able to rely on their votes at all. Aside from just game reasons it would be really difficult to cut Michael because it’s something I said I’d never do. He was the only person who threw me a life vest in the early game when it seemed like I was drowning. My ideal f3 is Me/Jon/Michael Jonathan and I have been super close since merge as soon I went on call with him I knew I was gonna be locked in with him he plays a bit erratic which I love and has shown over the moon loyalty which I respect a lot. Even though this is the F3 I want emotionally… I know it’s not going to give me my best odds at winning. I could have to make a tough decision tonight.
826 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996

Confessional: Hopefully the splitting plan works out. i think i have a path for the final 3, if it all works out. just got to get to 4
826 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Bryan (iTy990) Confessional EP:12 (Finale Episode)

Confessional: I'm shaking, this close to the Super Bowl and I'm hoping I don't blow it. I don't know if I'm the only one who's ever been there but I know I'm the only one on the jury that's won it and I'm going to make sure to play that to my advantage if I get to make my pitch to the jury.
826 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Bryan (iTy990) Confessional EP:12 (Finale Episode)

Confessional: well this is it, this is how it ends, I tried so hard to make Skylar and Jordan see the light, that they have a way better chance at beating me in final immunity than Michael, and Jonathan should be a easy beat by virtue of him being out, I tried to make them see that even if they didn't win immunity I wouldn't be voting either of them out and I also tried to make them see that me Skylar and Jordan is about as fair as a final 3 that you're going to get. But I couldn't get the job done and with that being said. I truly believe that butterflies are dead relatives saying hi. ✌️❤️➕
826 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Confessional EP:12 (Finale Episode)

Conf: I say this not even being biased but I don’t remember me despising a f4s gameplay as much as I do with this f4 as a juror. There is literally nobody I would feel good about giving my vote for
826 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996

Ok, awesome. 2nd time in FTC. got to be impressive for someone you once said had 0 chance of ever winning. and with this delay on firemaking, it gives me time to work on my speech
826 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Jonathan (BoysofSummer2005) Confessional EP:12 (Finale Episode)

Final Confessional-  So now the game is in my hands. If I win this I think I have a good shot to win the game. If I don’t, it’ll be between Skyler and Michael. I think Skyler beats Michael though.  He’s made the biggest moves thats impacted the game, whereas Michael more so floated, strategically speaking. I honestly don’t think Jordan gets a vote unless Michael goes in the FMC. He’s played the driest game of everyone. I do not understand why he didn’t make a move on me at 5 tbh. Gives him a big move under his belt and the jury members that hate me would’ve been pleased with him. But all and all this has been a fun game, even though I was afk for final day. Hopeful I get a puzzle i can handle or something I’m good at.. also I’m glad I didn’t teach Michael how to do a slide like I said I was. That could’ve really came back to bite me. But I appreciate this opportunity to play in this. One of the best that I’ve ever played tbh
826 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
---
826 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Scott (gbpackxlvchamps) Jury Confessional

Walks to podium. Takes out pen and parchment. Writes down JORDAN. Speaks: you were a great ally and friend. You were an underdog and I love how you fought your way to the end despite everything.  I gave you a necklace. I’m also giving u my vote.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!